Chill-Will DJ Service Reviews

Chill-Will DJ Service 5
Chill-Will DJ Service 6
Chill-Will DJ Service 7

Nikki · Married on 10/27/2012

Carol and Bill were wonderful. Their website was user friendly by allowing me to choose music and listen to lyrics. They were a big help with any questions. Bill was personable during the reception and played great music and did requests. If he felt the requests were to risque or inappropriate he did not play it. Everyone had a great time with choices of music and stayed on the dance floor.

Sent on 11/01/2012

Bill and Joe worked together to get the details of my wedding music and lighting just right. Joe Grasso was the actual DJ at the event. He put a lot of preparation into planning, and my wedding ran seamlessly. He's also someone with a lot of wedding experience, and he knows what to do to make the event flow. I'm not sure what I would have done without Joe at my wedding!

Sent on 11/02/2012

Cheryl · Married on 06/09/2012

Our event was an outdoor picnic. Bill & Carol were pleasant, easy to work with and worked with us to make our event successful. Both were professional and enjoyable. Carol is wonderful with children. Bill was very responsive to our needs.

Sent on 06/11/2012

Kelly · Married on 04/21/2012

Chill-Will DJ service did a fabulous job at our event. We are from Illinois and planned our wedding in Florida not knowing much about the area or vendors. We were very pleased with the DJ service due to his flexibility, responsiveness, and professionalism. I would definately recommend this vendor!!!

Sent on 04/30/2012

Luis · Married on 12/31/2011

We hosted a New Years Party at The Meadows of Estero Clubhouse and the DJ Joe was excellent!!! Very Proffesional, and had the crowd up and dancing to some great Music!!! Would reccomend them Highly for your next event.

Sent on 01/02/2012

Jaymi · Married on 10/22/2011

We had a wonderful wedding! The music was fun and the mood was alway just right. Would definitely recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 11/01/2011

Desiree · Married on 06/18/2011

I could not have been happier with Chill Will DJs. The night was perfect and everyone had a blast. I highly recommend Chill Will for all events that require DJ services.

Desiree and Jeffrey Howard

Sent on 06/19/2011

Debbie · Married on 05/28/2011

Bill was great and even played longer due to our wedding being rained out for about an hour and half. The only advice I would say is pick out your songs ahead of time and don't wait till the last minute like I did.

Sent on 06/16/2011
  • ashley

ashley · Married on 04/08/2011

loved chill will!! they were awesome! couldnt ask for a better dj !!

Sent on 06/05/2011

deborah · Married on 04/02/2011

the kitchen was running behind and so dinner was not served untill 9:00 so we could have started some of the other itinerary to keep things moving. this was not the djs fault , i should have found out what was going on in the kitchen and then directed the dj to continue. This might be something to remember at other weddings. we were very pleased with Lee he was very accomodating.

Sent on 04/04/2011

Debbie · Married on 03/26/2011

We met Bill at a bridal show and at that moment we knew that Chill-Will DJ would be a perfect fit for our daughter's wedding reception. His pleasant demeanor and his willingness to tailor our music selection to make it 'ours' just 'clicked'. His flexibility to include the music for the ceremony was certainly a plus. Being able to outline the music selections on his extremely user-friendly website was painless - the perfect way to ensure that everything was included. We communicated through e-mail and phone calls and each encounter was met with enthusiasm - he truly wanted to please and made sure that each detail was covered. The selection of music and his delivery was flawless. At the ceremony and reception, Bill was attentive, played what we wanted when we wanted and was quick to switch gears when needed. His spontaneity, humor, and cheerfulness made for a delightful experience for our daughter and her new husband... He is the best! I would highly recommend Chill-Will for any and all of your music needs... you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 04/03/2011

Jennifer · Married on 03/19/2011

You did an excellent job. Thank you so much. I will be sure to recommend you to other brides!

Sent on 05/22/2011

Jen · Married on 03/11/2011

We used the DJ services for a corporate event and they were outstanding.

Sent on 03/18/2011

Jeannie · Married on 01/29/2011

One of the best things we did was to hire Bill at Chill-Will DJ Service.
    He is very easy to get along with, helpful, and knowledgeable. Bill did an excellent job of keeping everything moving. He called the tables to go up to the buffet, had a great mix of dinner music, and after dinner got people out on the dance floor. All of our guests said they had a great time. In my opinion, your DJ can make or break your event. He definitely helped make ours one to remember.

Sent on 03/01/2011

Daniel · Married on 12/18/2010

No complaints here... as far as the DJ goes we were nearly 100% stress free :)

Sent on 12/24/2010

michael · Married on 11/06/2010

Chill Will DJ's were professional and friendly. Would recommend them to anyone; They played all the music we requested and did a great job overall. Bill Pelosi was such a great guy and we really liked him alot.
    Michael and Cristina Cocomazzi 11.6.2010

Sent on 11/27/2010

Amy · Married on 10/31/2010

Bill Pelosi was fantastic! He carries everything you could ever want to hear and has a great online system to track it. There were a few songs that he didn't have but he found them and had them ready to go for our wedding with no additional charge.

Bill was very friendly and accommodating. We had so much fun dancing (and everyone was dancing!) that we had him stay an extra hour. I couldn't have asked for anything else and had the best day of my life.

Sent on 05/05/2011

Dan · Married on 10/09/2010

We chose Bill Pelosi (Chill Will DJ services) do our wedding and we weren't dissapointed in any way. Lee was the DJ that did our wedding. He as well as Bill were very professional. They did a fantastic job making sure our wedding was how we wanted it. We had all our guests comment how well Lee was and how professional of a job he did. Altough other DJ's may have charged less, I don't think we would have received the attention we were given by Bill and Lee. If you hire them for your parties our weddings you will not be dissapointed.

Sent on 11/26/2010

Ashley · Married on 05/16/2010

It was an amazing experience & everyone was raving about you!!! It could not have been better. thank you for being so understanding about the time and the rain, it was an extremely long day for all of us!!!! Ashley Gray

Sent on 05/18/2010

Victoria · Married on 05/15/2010

For our wedding, I worked with Bill Pelosi from Chill Will DJs. He was very knowledgeable and always available - never far from email or the phone. This made it almost easy to plan a destination wedding from 1500 miles away. He was very accommodating and professional, and all the wedding details went off without a hitch. Everyone at the wedding raved about the music selection (which is completely customizable). I recommend this company to anyone!

Sent on 06/26/2010

Laura · Married on 05/01/2010

My husband and I were very pleased with the responsiveness and professionalism of Chill Will Dj! He was always so helpful and would always check with me to see what we wanted for our day and how we wanted the evening to flow.....(my only regret was not updating you about changing the order of the bridesmaids and or music, to let you know ahead of time.....sorry.) Thank you so much for making my day so comfortable and exactly how we pictured it to be!!!! We had a blast!!!!!!! Thank you!!
    Laura and Brian

Sent on 05/02/2010

Jenny · Married on 04/30/2010

We highly recommend Bill and Chill Will Dj services! What a pleasure to work with!! Very flexible and accommodating. We had a lot of last minute changes/updates and Bill was so great about it and went with the flow. Everything from the ceremony music to the reception was perfect. Don't hesitate to book for your wedding!!!! You wont regret it :)

Bill- thank you so much for being a part of our day - and for staying the extra half hour! We loved the CD favors you made and have been listening to our copy all the time! :) Thanks again

Sent on 05/11/2010

Justin · Married on 04/17/2010

Wonderful to work with and has a great personality! Bill made our night very traditional and very fun...He turned some last minute requests we had, into what seemed a planned part of our wedding...He was very profesional. I would highly recommend Bill for anyones wedding...Wether its a traditional wedding or a there to party wedding, he does it all...

4/17/10-Morris

Sent on 04/26/2010

Tom · Married on 04/10/2010

" Chill Will" gets my sincere thanks as well as my best recommendation for his outstanding professional services. We had compliments on the music that we had picked and "Will" filled in the rest with music that fit our tastes exactly!! Outstanding Job "Will" !!!!!!! I will be recommending his services to anyone who needs a professional, well dressed and versitile D.J. for any event.

Sent on 04/11/2010

Krista · Married on 03/13/2010

We had a great experience. Our guests commented that their song requests were quickly played. Bill was very accomodating and professional. All the songs my husband and I asked for on our planning sheet were played as requested. Thanks for everything!

Sent on 03/23/2010