Chill-Will DJ Service Reviews

Chill-Will DJ Service 5
Chill-Will DJ Service 6
Chill-Will DJ Service 7

Katie · Married on 11/10/2013

Bill was so organized and on top of everything. Planning a wedding from over 1300 miles away, ChillWill helped us in all aspects of our planning process. They even gave us more time to decide when we couldn't get our music nailed down. The online forms and music lists/picking music is actually very easy and user friendly. I would recommend this DJ Service to anyone in the Marco Island, FL, great DJ's very accommodating and friendly!!

Sent on 11/14/2013
  • Z

Zac · Married on 11/09/2013

Played exactly the music we were looking for, including a mix of other music that helped with the reception. Really helped set the bar for a great and memorable evening

Sent on 04/05/2018

Nicole · Married on 10/26/2013

Chill Will was great to work with! Easy to get in contact with and quick with his responses! Very willing to do whatever the bride/groom request for music. That being said Chill Will is also full of ideas and suggestions as well. Thanks to Chill Will our ceremony and wedding went perfect!

Sent on 11/05/2013

Amber · Married on 10/19/2013

Bill was great to work with. Kept our guests dancing all night!

Sent on 10/29/2013

kelly · Married on 10/12/2013

With the DJ being one of the most important roles of a wedding DJ chill will exceeded all my expectations and was a pleasure to work with. Great experience and services!

Sent on 10/25/2013

Lisa · Married on 08/17/2013

The DJ was great worked with us with everything that we wanted. We would use him again

Sent on 08/24/2013

Dear Mr. Pelosi,

I thought you did an excellent selection when given way more tunes than you could possibly play; you also did a marvelous job of "finessing" the 2 cultures so that both the (standard) American and Spanish guests were all up and dancing. Everyone got in the "spirit" when the music began to play (even the reluctant groom was enjoying himself on the dance floor!). Thank you so much for a most memorable day !

Mother of the groom

Sent on 07/08/2013

Mr. Pelosi was so easy to work with, answering all my questions and living up to the reputation that preceded him. He came highly recommended by the yacht club manager and he fulfilled all of our requests, actually improving on others. He did an excellent balancing act between the 2 cultures and kept everyone out on the dance floor.....the highlight of the wedding !

Sent on 07/15/2013

Kristen · Married on 07/06/2013

Bill is an awesome dj!!!! We had a great time, thank you so much!!! :)

Sent on 08/03/2013

James · Married on 06/01/2013

Chill Will DJ was great, I did destination wedding and I'm from Oklahoma. He had me pick music and I told him I didn't know what all I was needing to do, pretty much just picked a few songs and gave him free rein, he played all the songs we wanted and many more we loved! The keepsake cd of the music was awesome as well. I was very impressed with his service and would reccomend it to anyone in the future who is familiar or unfamiliar with music planning. Chill Will can make your event the best possible and take a lot of stress off your back!

Sent on 06/07/2013

Bob · Married on 05/05/2013

What can you say about this consummate professional other than another great performance. Bill provided us with the music and lighting to make our special day truly SPECIAL. He was very easy to communicate with and very accommodative. His professionalism was evident by his hard work to make sure that he played music that us and our quests were sure to enjoy.
    Thanks again, Bill, and take care!

Sent on 05/19/2013

We had Chill-Will at our Gandson's Bat Mitzvah, he was wonderful, the kids had a GREAT time as did the adults. My Granddaughter will be Bat Mitzvah next year and we are already planning on using him again.

Sent on 04/23/2013
  • Juliana

Juliana · Married on 04/14/2013

Bill is a great DJ! He played exactly the type of music that we wanted for the wedding and really made the planning process easy. We were also able to rent uplighting through him and it really made the reception complete! I was VERY happy with the music for the wedding.

Sent on 04/16/2013
  • Stefanie

Stefanie · Married on 03/02/2013

Bill was absolutely great. We had an awesome party (we ended up extending it an extra hour), he kept things moving and on schedule. We picked out some music ahead of time, spoke with him regarding our preferences and some things that we did not want played, and he filled in the rest. He offered us some suggestions regarding the timeline of our wedding and everything worked out perfectly!

Sent on 04/08/2013

Daniel · Married on 02/24/2013

Bill Pelosi and Chill-Will DJ Service provided DJ services to our wedding on February 24, 2013 at the Charlotte Harbor Yacht Club in Port Charlotte, Florida. his service were absolutely fantastic and an incredible value. Bill is extremely customer oriented and totally understands the role of the DJ at a wedding. Bill went out of his way to work with us to incorporate all of our music, understood our timeline and helped to keep the event on track, and was just superb in every respect. He saw to it that music was set up for both our outside wedding ceremony as well as the inside reception, and the music moved from one location to the other seamlessly and perfectly. Bill and Chill-Will DJ service also provided fantastic lighting, including even some ingenious lighting below our cake table that really made that table spectacular. That extra touch was not Bill's responsibility but he saw an opportunity to do something special with that table and just stepped up and volunteered to do it. Bill was thoughtful about the crowd and adjusted the music volume as needed throughout our wedding. I wish I could tell everyone what a delightful experience we had dealing with Bill and Chill-Will DJ Service. Bill is incredibly experienced and his services are first class. I am sure whatever the event, or age group, he could make the music the best part of any event. From the date and venue, Bill will know who I am am and if you wish to call me to ask any questions or confirm my review and experience, I would be more than happy to do so, so that you might be reassured about your own event planning and choice of using Chill-Will DJ Service. Please feel free to contact me through Chill-Will.

Sent on 03/10/2013
  • Ericka

Ericka · Married on 01/12/2013

Chill Will DJ Service exceeded our expectation for a wedding DJ. Bill Pelosi, our DJ was great incorporating the Ukrainian and Russian songs among American dance tunes to keep everyone up and dancing during our reception. He did a great job of coordinating with our reception host who was doing the announcements and giving background information for the Ukrainian customs we included in our special day. I am glad this DJ was suggested to my by my reception venue he was very professional, his music website is easy to use and have vast amount of music to choose from, Mr. Pelosi is a lot of fun and clearly loves what he does. I wouldn't have changed a thing when it comes to our reception music.

Sent on 02/25/2013

m · Married on 11/10/2012

Choosing Chill Will DJ was one of the best choices we made for our wedding day! From day one they were flexible and ready to help us in any way. Everyone was dancing from the beginning to the end, and everyone said what a great DJ! Great music for all ages! Thank you!

Sent on 01/14/2013

Nikki · Married on 10/27/2012

Carol and Bill were wonderful. Their website was user friendly by allowing me to choose music and listen to lyrics. They were a big help with any questions. Bill was personable during the reception and played great music and did requests. If he felt the requests were to risque or inappropriate he did not play it. Everyone had a great time with choices of music and stayed on the dance floor.

Sent on 11/01/2012

Bill and Joe worked together to get the details of my wedding music and lighting just right. Joe Grasso was the actual DJ at the event. He put a lot of preparation into planning, and my wedding ran seamlessly. He's also someone with a lot of wedding experience, and he knows what to do to make the event flow. I'm not sure what I would have done without Joe at my wedding!

Sent on 11/02/2012

Cheryl · Married on 06/09/2012

Our event was an outdoor picnic. Bill & Carol were pleasant, easy to work with and worked with us to make our event successful. Both were professional and enjoyable. Carol is wonderful with children. Bill was very responsive to our needs.

Sent on 06/11/2012

Kelly · Married on 04/21/2012

Chill-Will DJ service did a fabulous job at our event. We are from Illinois and planned our wedding in Florida not knowing much about the area or vendors. We were very pleased with the DJ service due to his flexibility, responsiveness, and professionalism. I would definately recommend this vendor!!!

Sent on 04/30/2012

Luis · Married on 12/31/2011

We hosted a New Years Party at The Meadows of Estero Clubhouse and the DJ Joe was excellent!!! Very Proffesional, and had the crowd up and dancing to some great Music!!! Would reccomend them Highly for your next event.

Sent on 01/02/2012

Jaymi · Married on 10/22/2011

We had a wonderful wedding! The music was fun and the mood was alway just right. Would definitely recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 11/01/2011

Desiree · Married on 06/18/2011

I could not have been happier with Chill Will DJs. The night was perfect and everyone had a blast. I highly recommend Chill Will for all events that require DJ services.

Desiree and Jeffrey Howard

Sent on 06/19/2011

Debbie · Married on 05/28/2011

Bill was great and even played longer due to our wedding being rained out for about an hour and half. The only advice I would say is pick out your songs ahead of time and don't wait till the last minute like I did.

Sent on 06/16/2011