Chill-Will DJ Service Reviews

Chill-Will DJ Service 5
Chill-Will DJ Service 6
Chill-Will DJ Service 7

Susan · Married on 04/09/2016

My event was not a wedding. It was a boat club regatta. Everyone enjoyed the music. Great job!

Sent on 04/29/2016

Paul · Married on 04/02/2016

DJ Chill Will was outstanding at or wedding. He is extremely professional and is able to accommodate any requests. He went above and beyond our expectations. I would absolutely recommend using his service for any occasion.

Sent on 04/13/2016

Susan · Married on 04/02/2016

Franks Surprise Party

Our event was wonderful, thanks to Bill. I knew I wanted him the minute we spoke. He made everthing so easy, and fun! The music was perfect, and he is a true professional. He was everything I wanted and more. Thank you Bill!

Sent on 05/09/2019

Jayme · Married on 03/05/2016

Bill was awesome to work with. He was able to help us pick songs that we couldn't really figure out and he created an amazing atmosphere for our special day!

Sent on 03/10/2016

Hired Chill Will DJ to DJ our Father Daughter Dance for our girl scouts. Music was what I ask for and the girls had a great time dancing with their dad's. Bill really worked with us on pricing too since we had a very strict budget, but did not compensate on performance. very satisfied and happy to have hired Bill.

Sent on 12/11/2015

Carlos · Married on 11/28/2015

Excellent work and very flexible helped us in a tight spot in short notice. Very friendly and professional. We highly recommend him and will use him for our next event.

Sent on 12/10/2015

Bill was a pleasure to work with and was extremely flexible throughout the entir process including the actual day of. He was willing to meet with us before our ceremony and was sure to communicate with us to be sure we had all of the details in place. He totally transformed our venue with his lighting which made it look even more elegant. We received several compliments about our reception since he had us dancing all night. I would highly recommend Bill for any event.

Sent on 11/28/2015

I can't speak highly enough of the service that DJ Bill Pelosi of Chill-Will DJ services provided to our wedding. He was very responsive to my emails and made consistent contact through phone in order to make sure everything was on the same page. He went out of his way to research power options for our outdoor ceremony. With the rain closing in, Bill still came to the beach to set up and was able to play music for our expedited ceremony an hour before we were set to start.

For those brides/grooms who prefer to have more control over their music selections will enjoy Chill-Will's online planning form where you can see the most requested songs for first dances, cake cutting, ceremony music, etc. You can also set up "must play" and "do not play" which really helps in communicating what you want as a client.

Overall, I highly recommend Chill-Will for your wedding!

Sent on 11/30/2015

Chere · Married on 11/07/2015

As a Wedding and Special Events Planner, I highly recommend Bill. I worked with Bill from out-of-state for a destination wedding that included a beach ceremony. He was incredibly responsive, flexible and creative as we worked through the details and timeline leading up to the couple's big day. On the day-of, he was professional, friendly and responsive to the typical last-minute adjustments. He made the long-distance planning experience seamless; the guests, family and newly-weds were very happy!

Sent on 12/08/2015

Lisa · Married on 10/24/2015

Bill was the DJ for my annual Halloween party for the 8th time. Each year he entertains the guest at my party and we dance the night away. He completely knows how to get a crowd going. All of my friends love him. He also provide lighting and helps set the lighting and mood for the party. We will see him again next year!

Sent on 11/09/2015

Kiesha · Married on 10/10/2015

Wedding music was perfect. Everyone danced and had a wonderful time.

Sent on 10/25/2015

Jennifer · Married on 04/22/2015

We recently had the pleasure of working with Bill during our Lovers Key wedding extravaganza! Bill was amazing and helped us through the entire wedding DJ process. He was courteous, responsive and a ton of fun. Even in the eleventh hour when I decided to tweak my playlist, Bill was able to meet my every request. All our guests loved the music! If you are looking for a great deal and a great guy, take my word, call Bill at Chill Will DJ Service!

Sent on 04/25/2015

Ashley · Married on 12/13/2014

Awesome! Would hire again! Gave us a copy of all the music we chose for the wedding. Thank you again! Highly recommended.

Sent on 12/26/2014

Amanda · Married on 11/22/2014

Chill-Will DJ Service is the best! He has excellent pricing and easy-to-use online planning tools. The level one lighting he includes in his package is perfect for the dance floor. Bill always responded in a timely manner, answered all of our questions, and gave us his professional opinion when we were stuck. He is very professional, fun, and always on time. Can't find your song in his list of songs? No worries! Simply let him know what you're looking for and he'll find it! He kept the party going and accommodated all of our needs. He even gave us copies of CDs for our Must Play songs! Love, love, love Bill!!

Sent on 12/02/2014

Amber · Married on 11/02/2014

He did an awesome job and kept the party rolling. He showed up on time for all appointments and events and was very professional as well as personable. I would recommend him to anyone, thanks for making our special day memorable!

Sent on 11/18/2014

Bill at Chill Will DJ Services made my wedding just perfect. His attentiveness during the planning process was great he ensured that every moment was planned perfectly. Where I gave him free reign to choose music for different parts of our reception were very tasteful and to our liking.

Sent on 10/24/2014

Jessica · Married on 10/10/2014

Bill was wonderful to work with for our wedding!! He was extremely professional and provided quality DJ services. We also booked our photo booth through Chill-Will DJs. Our guests loved the music throughout the night and had so much fun in the photo booth!! We would highly recommend Chill-Will DJs and were so pleased with all of their services!! Great job!!!

Sent on 10/24/2014

Dianne · Married on 08/03/2014

Eager to please, did exactly what I requested, and was very concerned about making sure that we were both on the same page as to what I wanted. He had every song available that you could ever want for a wedding. Great job!!

Sent on 08/04/2014

Denise · Married on 07/05/2014

Bill was a pleasure to work with. He communicated with my daughter in helping her select music, was attentive to details and flexible... Especially when the rain began and we had to move the service indoors. I would definitely use his services again!

Sent on 07/20/2014

Parker · Married on 06/28/2014

Everything was great! I would highly recommend Chill Wills DJ Service to anyone! 5 out 5! We were having so much fun we wanted to extend our reception for another hour, which he graciously agreed to do. Thank you again for such a wonderful evening!

Sent on 07/10/2014

Kyle & Cheyenne · Married on 06/07/2014

DJ Chill Will (Bill Pelosi) was absolutely perfect!! He was on top of everything from the start! Very professional, wonderful to work with, helpful, and provided a great setup for our wedding! Would recommend him to anyone for any event you may have. He set up everything on time, everything worked as it should. He made us CD's of our music selection for the event. Great DJ, we will use him again for our next event in the SW Florida area.

Sent on 06/25/2014

Bill was great to work with. He saw the vision I had for our wedding and made the day extra special. Planning a wedding is a very stressful time but Bill listened to what we wanted and pulled everything together. Our wedding was absolutely perfect and Bill was a huge part of that outcome!

Sent on 03/22/2014
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 02/08/2014

We were very happy with Chill-Will! He was very professional, easy to talk to and easy to work with. He kept everything moving and did a great job helping us organize how and when everything was to happen. He played an excellent selection of music that all of our friends and family were able to dance to and be involved with. We would be more than happy to and will recommend Chill-Will to anyone in need of a DJ!!

Sent on 02/24/2014

patricia · Married on 01/25/2014

Very Happy with are wedding all the music was awesome
    Scott and I danced all night. Our guess also had a blast. Thank you CHili Will would use you again soon

Sent on 02/03/2014

Jessica · Married on 12/14/2013

Great music. Kept everything flowing. Many guests said it was the most fun wedding they have been to. Everybody danced the whole time.

Sent on 12/19/2013