Chill-Will DJ Service Reviews

Chill-Will DJ Service 5
Chill-Will DJ Service 6
Chill-Will DJ Service 7

Lindsay · Married on 11/26/2016

Chill-Will DJ Service was the perfect choice for our big day! Having a destination wedding was stressful, and I felt like the online platform Chill-Will uses was so accessible and flexible, it was one less thing I had to worry about! Bill is very responsive and provides you a great list of popular songs from all different decades and current charts to add to your play list. I loved the ability to look through the popular father-daughter dances and other specific dances to help give us ideas. Bill brought an assistant to the wedding and they showed up early, set up and were nothing but professional. Bill even gifted us with CDs he made with songs from the wedding. I would absolutely recommend Chill-Will DJ.

Sent on 12/07/2016

Susan · Married on 04/09/2016

My event was not a wedding. It was a boat club regatta. Everyone enjoyed the music. Great job!

Sent on 04/29/2016

Paul · Married on 04/02/2016

DJ Chill Will was outstanding at or wedding. He is extremely professional and is able to accommodate any requests. He went above and beyond our expectations. I would absolutely recommend using his service for any occasion.

Sent on 04/13/2016

Susan · Married on 04/02/2016

Franks Surprise Party

Our event was wonderful, thanks to Bill. I knew I wanted him the minute we spoke. He made everthing so easy, and fun! The music was perfect, and he is a true professional. He was everything I wanted and more. Thank you Bill!

Sent on 05/09/2019

Jayme · Married on 03/05/2016

Bill was awesome to work with. He was able to help us pick songs that we couldn't really figure out and he created an amazing atmosphere for our special day!

Sent on 03/10/2016

Margaret · event on 02/13/2016

WOW!! what a great time. Bill Pelosi did an awesome job entertaining my guests. there was not one negative comment - in fact, all I heard all night was praise....what an outstanding job; what great music; etc and the praises went on like this all night - even when the party was over.

He was so great in fact, that the social director of my fishing club (which boasts over 500 members) hired him right then to do our Christmas part for 2016.

yes, he was impressive!!

Sent on 02/14/2016
  • User6075414 · event on 12/12/2015

Bill does a great job...very professional. We've used him twice now.

Sent on 12/21/2015

Hired Chill Will DJ to DJ our Father Daughter Dance for our girl scouts. Music was what I ask for and the girls had a great time dancing with their dad's. Bill really worked with us on pricing too since we had a very strict budget, but did not compensate on performance. very satisfied and happy to have hired Bill.

Sent on 12/11/2015

Carlos · Married on 11/28/2015

Excellent work and very flexible helped us in a tight spot in short notice. Very friendly and professional. We highly recommend him and will use him for our next event.

Sent on 12/10/2015

Bill was a pleasure to work with and was extremely flexible throughout the entir process including the actual day of. He was willing to meet with us before our ceremony and was sure to communicate with us to be sure we had all of the details in place. He totally transformed our venue with his lighting which made it look even more elegant. We received several compliments about our reception since he had us dancing all night. I would highly recommend Bill for any event.

Sent on 11/28/2015

I can't speak highly enough of the service that DJ Bill Pelosi of Chill-Will DJ services provided to our wedding. He was very responsive to my emails and made consistent contact through phone in order to make sure everything was on the same page. He went out of his way to research power options for our outdoor ceremony. With the rain closing in, Bill still came to the beach to set up and was able to play music for our expedited ceremony an hour before we were set to start.

For those brides/grooms who prefer to have more control over their music selections will enjoy Chill-Will's online planning form where you can see the most requested songs for first dances, cake cutting, ceremony music, etc. You can also set up "must play" and "do not play" which really helps in communicating what you want as a client.

Overall, I highly recommend Chill-Will for your wedding!

Sent on 11/30/2015

Chere · Married on 11/07/2015

As a Wedding and Special Events Planner, I highly recommend Bill. I worked with Bill from out-of-state for a destination wedding that included a beach ceremony. He was incredibly responsive, flexible and creative as we worked through the details and timeline leading up to the couple's big day. On the day-of, he was professional, friendly and responsive to the typical last-minute adjustments. He made the long-distance planning experience seamless; the guests, family and newly-weds were very happy!

Sent on 12/08/2015

Lisa · Married on 10/24/2015

Bill was the DJ for my annual Halloween party for the 8th time. Each year he entertains the guest at my party and we dance the night away. He completely knows how to get a crowd going. All of my friends love him. He also provide lighting and helps set the lighting and mood for the party. We will see him again next year!

Sent on 11/09/2015

Kiesha · Married on 10/10/2015

Wedding music was perfect. Everyone danced and had a wonderful time.

Sent on 10/25/2015

Jennifer · Married on 04/22/2015

We recently had the pleasure of working with Bill during our Lovers Key wedding extravaganza! Bill was amazing and helped us through the entire wedding DJ process. He was courteous, responsive and a ton of fun. Even in the eleventh hour when I decided to tweak my playlist, Bill was able to meet my every request. All our guests loved the music! If you are looking for a great deal and a great guy, take my word, call Bill at Chill Will DJ Service!

Sent on 04/25/2015

Lola · event on 12/31/2014

Every body at the New Year's Eve party thought it was great!!!! Maybe just a couple more slow songs. But everyone enjoyed all of the music.
    Plus they want you next year?

Sent on 01/19/2015

Ashley · Married on 12/13/2014

Awesome! Would hire again! Gave us a copy of all the music we chose for the wedding. Thank you again! Highly recommended.

Sent on 12/26/2014
  • User4604264 · event on 12/06/2014

Great website for planning event.
    Set up was professional. Bill was prompt, polite and accommodating.
    Music was according to selections and even got a copy of the music on CD to keep.

Sent on 12/11/2014

Amanda · Married on 11/22/2014

Chill-Will DJ Service is the best! He has excellent pricing and easy-to-use online planning tools. The level one lighting he includes in his package is perfect for the dance floor. Bill always responded in a timely manner, answered all of our questions, and gave us his professional opinion when we were stuck. He is very professional, fun, and always on time. Can't find your song in his list of songs? No worries! Simply let him know what you're looking for and he'll find it! He kept the party going and accommodated all of our needs. He even gave us copies of CDs for our Must Play songs! Love, love, love Bill!!

Sent on 12/02/2014

Amber · Married on 11/02/2014

He did an awesome job and kept the party rolling. He showed up on time for all appointments and events and was very professional as well as personable. I would recommend him to anyone, thanks for making our special day memorable!

Sent on 11/18/2014

Bill at Chill Will DJ Services made my wedding just perfect. His attentiveness during the planning process was great he ensured that every moment was planned perfectly. Where I gave him free reign to choose music for different parts of our reception were very tasteful and to our liking.

Sent on 10/24/2014

Jessica · Married on 10/10/2014

Bill was wonderful to work with for our wedding!! He was extremely professional and provided quality DJ services. We also booked our photo booth through Chill-Will DJs. Our guests loved the music throughout the night and had so much fun in the photo booth!! We would highly recommend Chill-Will DJs and were so pleased with all of their services!! Great job!!!

Sent on 10/24/2014

Dianne · Married on 08/03/2014

Eager to please, did exactly what I requested, and was very concerned about making sure that we were both on the same page as to what I wanted. He had every song available that you could ever want for a wedding. Great job!!

Sent on 08/04/2014

Denise · Married on 07/05/2014

Bill was a pleasure to work with. He communicated with my daughter in helping her select music, was attentive to details and flexible... Especially when the rain began and we had to move the service indoors. I would definitely use his services again!

Sent on 07/20/2014

Parker · Married on 06/28/2014

Everything was great! I would highly recommend Chill Wills DJ Service to anyone! 5 out 5! We were having so much fun we wanted to extend our reception for another hour, which he graciously agreed to do. Thank you again for such a wonderful evening!

Sent on 07/10/2014