Chil Studios Reviews

11 | Atlanta, GA

11 Reviews for Chil Studios

• I

Iris · Married on 03/28/2015

Chil Studios was amazing to work with for both our engagement and wedding photos. They surely know how to make the couple happy! We had two wedding’s, a Hindu and a Christian one in the same day. I can truly say that they took their time with each ceremony to make sure all the moments we captured. They made sure to follow our timeline with the tight schedule we had. They were truly a pleasure to work with and to say our photos are astonishing would be an understatement!

Sent on 05/29/2015

Rocky · Married on 10/18/2014

These photographers are absolutely amazing!! We are from GA and they traveled all the way down to Fort Walton Beach, FL to take pictures for our wedding day! :) They are so easy to work with! They also did our engagement pictures and we absolutely LOVE our formal and Crossfit pictures they did for us! :)

Sent on 10/28/2014

Jessica · Married on 09/20/2014

I can't express enough what a wonderful job Chil Studios did on our engagement and wedding pictures! They were phenomenal! The pictures were returned completely edited and perfect in a very short amount of time ( engagement : 2 weeks; wedding: 6 weeks). In all, we received around 1,000 pictures! They are extremely reasonable in their pricing for the quality and time you receive from them. If you are looking to support a small family business who will give you the time and quality you deserve, this is the creative team you should go with! Five Stars all the way!

Sent on 11/24/2014

Elena · Married on 08/16/2014

While looking for a photographer and videographer, what caught my eye about Chil Studios was the vibrant colors and artistic feel of their photos. I was really impressed by how beautifully they captured people's special days. One of the major factors in our decision to book them was that they could provide a photo and video package. B and Anu are a great team to work with! B was open to our suggestions during our engagement shoot and leading up to our wedding. They met with us at our church a week before the wedding since they had never worked there before. It was obvious that he wanted to capture our day and provide us with beautiful photos/video to look back on for years to come! Anu is so great at keeping everything organized and is detail-oriented. She answered so many of my wedding-related questions and tried to keep me calm as the wedding day approached. While on our honeymoon, I checked my e-mail every day until Anu sent us their blog post about our wedding and we were so pleased with the photos they shared! The highlight film they put together captured the range of emotions throughout the day and they even included 2 songs (1 in English and 1 in Spanish) to reflect the tone of the day. We have gotten so many compliments from our family and friends about their photos, the video, and their professionalism throughout our wedding day. We are so happy we found Chil Studios!

Sent on 10/31/2014

Monica · Married on 06/29/2014

Chil Studios were great to work with. We had them do our engagement photos and our wedding photos and we are very happy with both! The photos are beautiful!! They were very easy to get along with, professional, timely, and endured through a few weather issues and other issues that came up on our end. We are happy to have had them do our wedding and would recommend them to friends.

Sent on 09/22/2014

Chil Studios was amazing to work with. They were very flexible, responsive, fun, and made my husband and I feel very comfortable during the entire photo shoot. They sent me a sample of a few of the finished photos only a few days after the event. The quality of their work was flawless and I love all of our pictures. I would recommend them for any photo shoot and hope to use their services again myself in the future.

Sent on 01/02/2014

Sarah · Married on 03/16/2013

After seeing the incredible work that Chil Studios did at my brother’s wedding, there was no question that I would have them for my wedding photography as well. They do a great job of putting you at ease and making sure that the event as a whole is captured, not just a photo. On top of it all they always put forth the added effort to edit and make sure that each shot is polished to perfection.

Josh · Married on 03/16/2013

I was an art major in college and did my time with photography. Unlike many grooms perhaps, I had very high expectations for how our big day would be remembered. Bhargava and his team were the right choice.

The photographs were unparalleled. There is an artistic finesse to this photography firm's style that excels above the wedding pictures I've seen from others. Chil's shots have just as much professionalism, care to detail and finish as any other I've seen. Yet in all the sets I've seen from them there is a sense of candidness and spontaneous beauty that I is quite unique. Sure, you'll get your standard portraits; but you'll also get SO much more.

Past the outstanding quality of the photos, we were blown away by how they blended into the event. Pulling us aside for picture moments when appropriate and then doing an awesome job at positioning themselves at great angles without inconveniencing us or our guests. I absolutely love going back through our wedding pictures and looking at a picture journal of the entire event. Some shots I wonder where exactly they were hiding to catch us at the angles they got. Some others I wonder if there was a camera crane I was completely oblivious of. Most of all, I am impressed to see how shot after shot was a capture of the joy and fun that we had that day.

They were entirely respectful, absolutely diligent, a joy to work with, and the product they delivered was beyond even my highest expectations.

If you're looking for someone to do your event shots, consider someone that will not just show up to take pictures but will invest their energy into immortalizing the event. Seriously, these guys rock.

Sent on 08/12/2013
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 03/16/2013

Sent on 08/13/2013

Josh · Married on 05/12/2012

Amazing photographers! Our wedding was the most special day of our lives and chil studios helped us capture it and preserve it for the rest of our lives. Thankyou we are forever gratefull.

Karen · Married on 05/12/2012

Amazing, Amazing, Amazing. I can't express how wonderful our experience was with Bhargava and his crew. He captured so many meaningful moments of our wedding. He knew what was important to us and created the wedding video of our dreams. I cried when I saw the video for the first time, and it still brings tears to my eyes. Our wedding pictures are priceless to us as well. We continue to receive so many compliments on how beautiful our pictures have turned out. Bhargava has an ability to capture the love, passion, and happiness in a creative and beautiful way through his photography and videography. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone!