Chico's Vibe Reviews

26 Reviews for Chico's Vibe

• Regina

Regina Burns · Married on 09/15/2018

Amazing Band!

Chico’s Vibe was absolutely amazing! We could not have asked for a more enjoyable and talented band at our wedding reception! Every time I told someone that Chico’s Vibe was going to play at our wedding, they were overjoyed because they had heard them play before and they are just that good! They know exactly what to play and when to play it. They know how to interact with the crowd and get the party started! We told them that we wanted everyone up and dancing all night long and that is exactly what they did. They played music for all age groups and made sure that my husband and I heard the songs that we had requested. At one point, the musicians came onto the dance floor with their instruments and danced with us. They are such a talented, professional, and fun group of musicians and singers. Chico’s Vibe truly made our wedding reception very memorable and we highly recommend them.

Sent on 11/13/2018

Amanda · Married on 04/14/2018

Chico's Vibe played at my wedding reception on April 14th and I seriously could not have asked for a better band for my wedding. They had everyone on the dance floor ALL night long and played all types of music. The band let people sing on the stage with them and were so awesome. I highly recommend them if you would like an awesome band for your wedding. They are the best!

Sent on 04/24/2018

Mary · Married on 03/17/2018

Chico’s Vibe was absolutely amazing! They are 100% accomodating and do what they can to make your day the best ever! They learned songs for us to make it even more personal! Everyone at the wedding was raving about them. I would not have done it any other way. Chico’s really knows how to get a crowd moving!

Sent on 03/21/2018

Mariellen · Married on 10/07/2017

Our wedding was the 4th we had been to with Chico's Vibe, and once again, they did not disappoint. Chico had sung at both my brother and sister's weddings, and when planning ours, the date was highly decided on whether or not we could get Chico's Vibe. The whole night was amazing - people are still talking about how awesome the band was.

Sent on 12/07/2017

Michael · Married on 08/04/2017

Played at our Daughter and Son in laws wedding last night. What a party is an understatement. By far the best we have ever heard. I give these guys 5 stars only because there is not an option to give them 10. Highly recommend them to anyone looking for the best. Thanks

Sent on 08/05/2017

Ashley · Married on 05/14/2016

What a fantastic band! Our wedding was phenomenal thanks to these guys. We've recommended them to other couples and have even gone to other gigs of theirs just to hear them again. A year later and they are still all our guests talk about. Upcoming wedding? Chico's Vibe is a must! Even my wedding video is amazing with them on it. Nobody left the floor the entire night! Thanks guys!!! You're by far the best!

Sent on 05/15/2017

Nikki · Married on 08/08/2015

INCREDIBLE. That is the only word that can be used to describe Chico's Vibe. They are amazingly talented and willing to do anything to make our day special. They even worked with us to adjust a popular song for our first dance, when we wanted to surprise our guests.

Sent on 10/15/2015

Caitlin · Married on 08/01/2015

We wanted to express our sincere and utmost gratitude for the OUTSTANDING music and FUN that all 212 of our guests experienced last night. They traveled all the way to State College to play for us, and play they did!

Ed was great throughout the planning process; we met to review must have songs, and songs we wouldn't want. They truly stuck to these as long as the audience responded well too.

We still feel like we are on a high from dancing and singing, and my lack of voice shows how much I enjoyed myself.

We shared with Dennis how much we LOVED the way he sang our first song... You all incorporated so much of what we love- Penn State, the Jersey shore. They played a song for my grandparents, and allowed me and my friends to jam out on the tambourines. Thank you for allowing us to end the night on stage, and involving us so perfectly throughout the night.

Almost every single guest commented last night and this morning on how excellent your performance was- even the bartenders! They mentioned that they had never seen a dance floor so packed at the Nittany Lion Inn. Surely made it memorable for us.

Sent on 08/11/2015

ann · Married on 07/18/2015

chicos vibe played at my brothers wedding, and the older guests who have been to many a wedding reception in their lifetime state that my brothers was the best, simply because of the amazing job by chicos vibe. they really engage the audience, just so fun and professional. i now try to get to every one of their public performances. hearing chicos vibe is like having a warm bowl of soup at the end of a cold snowy day. they're that cup of tea with real slices of lemon and drizzling honey on a rainy friday night. they're your favorite gelato flavor when its 90 degrees out. so good, will never get enough. HIRE THEM

Sent on 11/02/2015

Catherine · Married on 07/04/2015

Chico's vibe is AMAZING!!! They are unique and engaging, and totally keep the room pumped up the entire reception. They are extremely well versed in weddings, and know how to structure the flow of the night to keep the energy high and the feet on the dance floor! They even make a point to get out on the dance floor themselves as they play. They provide the perfect style of music you want for a wedding - an emphasis on the classics, with a great mix of oldies and newer hits. Ed was very accessible and friendly. He met with us in person to go over everything, and subsequently would respond to emails whenever I had any questions, changes, concerns. They are willing to learn a couple songs if something you want played is not yet on their song list. They want to make you happy with the end result, and they will! Best wedding band choice!!!!!

Sent on 11/09/2015

Amy · Married on 10/04/2014

We cannot say enough good things about Chico's Vibe! Our wedding was the fourth they have done for our family and each time has been amazing. We knew we wanted them to play our wedding before we were even engaged. They were the first vendor we booked (even before the venue) after we got engaged. They were awesome to work with throughout the whole wedding planning process. They did an amazing job with our first dance song and kept the party going all night. Having the horn section surround us during our last dance was one of the most incredible moments we have experienced. All of our friends and family were so impressed by them and are still talking about them 3 weeks later. Cannot recommend highly enough!

Sent on 10/27/2014

Katy · Married on 09/27/2014

Chicos Vibe was the BEST part of our wedding. Between their incredible talent, large music choices, and friendly personalities, all of my guests are still talking a year later how amazing they were. I cannot rave about them enough. When we sat discussing our music choices and logistics about the reception, it came up that I am a sci-fi fan. At the reception, they played Sweet Caroline and integrated the Star Wars theme for me. They are worth every penny ( and then some).

I highly recommend their services if you want to have the wedding of the year!

Sent on 12/01/2015

Dan · Married on 06/27/2014

"Are you kidding me"..... " where did you find these guys"
    Comments from my guests from the wedding they just played at for my son and daughter in law.

They were very entertaining and engaged the crowd at every opportunity.
    My Son and Daughter in law says they made the night most memorable.
    I would not hesitate to book them again or recommend them to everyone.
    Dan

Sent on 07/01/2014

Jacquelyn · Married on 11/30/2013

Awesome band and awesome guys! Super professional, and willing to learn ANY song for you, If you want to have an AMAZING time at your wedding, these are the guys to hire!

Sent on 07/01/2014

If you have Chico's to entertain your guests and NOTHING else goes right- it will still be an amazing night. CV has an amazing knack for getting a party started and keeping it going. I often can not walk or talk the day after a CV wedding due to the extreme singing and dancing required to keep up with them. 7 of my friends have now used CV as their wedding band and it hasn't gotten old yet! They are truly amazing, provide great service at an amazing value, when the night is over everyone will want to know "where you found these guys." They are simply the best...

Sent on 11/26/2013

Lou · Married on 07/27/2013

I can't say enough about Chico's Vibe and their ability to make a wedding reception an unforgettable experience. Although this nine piece band (with a great four piece horn section) can play virtually anything you can think of, they do a lot of work in advance with you to tailor the event to your audience and your desires. Ed Mount is a member of the band and the advance man who will work with you. He is simply a class act and makes your request feel like it is his pleasure to fulfill. On the day of the event, the lead singer and MC, Dennis, is both accommodating and charming. From studying a special song for my mother and performing it to perfection to providing a number of special touches (such as birthday announcements, etc. for the guests), Dennis was fantastic. Most importantly, the music was phenomenal! Nearly all 200 guests danced the entire night non-stop! When the band finished, the crowd cheered for more. Chico's Vibe is worth every penny!

Sent on 08/01/2013

Marita · Married on 06/22/2013

Ed Mount and the Chico's Vibe team were the decisive factor at our Wedding. MANY, MANY people told us that the best part of our Wedding was the band! They worked well with our event vendor, Drexelbrook, were flexible and helped to provide ceremony and cocktail music and got EVERYONE on the dance floor. They really turned our wedding into a party and everyone had fun!

Sent on 08/31/2013

Laura · Married on 03/09/2013

Thinking about using Chico's Vibe for your wedding or event? DO IT. They totally made our wedding. Every guest was on the dance floor and has been talking about the reception ever since. They are fun, professional and willing to learn new songs. I could not have asked for anything more.

Sent on 03/19/2013

Rebecca · Married on 01/05/2013

Best band ever!!! Great bunch of guys who are good at what they do and great at getting the party going! Don't miss the thriller bit either!! Ed Mount coordinates their gigs, he is easy to talk to and so much fun! The band even learned a list of songs specifically for our wedding! Everyone at the event enjoyed them so much!

Sent on 01/22/2013

Nicole · Married on 11/10/2012

Chico's Vibe gave me an AMAZING wedding. We had numerous people come up to us both during and after, saying how much fun they had, and they HAD to have the band's name. They kept the crowd dancing, they added little personal touches for my husband and I, and the music was perfect. I couldn't have picked a better band for my wedding.

Sent on 11/28/2012

Katie · Married on 11/09/2012

Chico's Vibe was amazing! Our guests were dancing all night. The music and entertainment were great. I would 100% recommend them to anyone looking for a band for their wedding.

Sent on 12/06/2012

Lauren · Married on 04/28/2012

Chico's is great at keeping the crowd going. We met with them ahead of time to go over some song selections, they played all of our requested songs, and got the crowd really into it. I find a band or DJ can really make or break the party, and our wedding wound up being one where people from my side were dancing with people from my husband's side, and the dance floor was apparently so packed all night that the band never saw a good opportunity to take their second allotted break! They called my husband and I up on stage to help sing the last song, "Silly Little Love Songs," which was such a memorable way to end the night!

Sent on 07/13/2012

Mariellen · Married on 10/28/2011

Fantastic... Spectacular...WOW, Awesome, "Where did you find that band??"...these are only a few of the remarks we received from our guests about Chico's Vibe. This band is all "that". I am still receiving emails about these guys. They did an outstanding job!! We were a bit hesitant to hire a band, initially, we thought we would save the money and hire a DJ, but we are soooo glad we didn't! These guys came highly recommended from friends and when we went to see them, well, we couldn't resist. This is a 10 piece band with a 4 horn section and they are packed full of songs that everyone of all ages will absolutely love! They kept our guests on the dance floor all night long. Very easy to deal with, very accommodating and again.... WOW!!!! Thank you Chico's Vibe for making our wedding spectacular for everyone!! Very, very reasonable for what they provide.

Sent on 11/14/2011

Amanda · Married on 07/24/2010

Love love loved them! They made the night! All of our guests raved about the band - the dance floor was packed all night long! My husband is a musician and they let him play a couple songs with them - it was great! If you want all new music this is not the band for you - if you love classic dance/funk music then this is DEFINITELY the band for you!

Sent on 07/30/2010

Judy · Married on 12/05/2009

I did not inititially want a band at my wedding, but my fiancee and his family did, so I went with it. We actually booked Chico's Vibe solely on my sister's recommendation from hearing them at multiple weddings, without ever hearing them ourselves. ...and I could not have been any happier that we did. They were fantastic, awesome, roof-raising... however you want to word it, they killed it. The dance floor was packed the entire night, and we heard tons of compliments on the band. They are pure entertainers, and were rather flexible with requests that we had. They did not play the same cliche songs that you hear from every wedding band. They do not play many current songs but were willing to learn a few songs specifically for us. I loved them, and I can't wait to see them again!

Sent on 12/29/2009