Chicago Wedding Pastor Officiant Minister Reviews

105 | Fox River Grove, IL

105 Reviews for Chicago Wedding Pastor Officiant Minister

Skyla · Married on 05/10/2014

Pastor Bill Yaccino was a magnificent officiant at our wedding and a wonderful person. We decided to use traditional vows, yet he still managed to personalize them and make then uniquely ours. My fiancé and I would recommend him to any couple we know whom are getting married.

Sent on 05/23/2014
  • W

Whitney · Married on 03/20/2010

Pastor Bill did a wonderful job! He included personal touches in the ceremony that everyone loved. We kept on hearing throughout the night how great the ceremony was and how he really seemed to know us. I would absolutely recommend him!

Sent on 08/25/2011

Katie · Married on 06/25/2016

Pastor Bill was great! He came highly recommended from our venue and I can see why. He is very easy to talk to and it was nice to sit down with him a few months before the ceremony to get to know him and ask questions. The ceremony was light hearted and personal, just how we imagined our special day. :)

Sent on 07/14/2016

Becky · Married on 09/17/2010

Pastor Bill was very nice and understanding. My husband and I do not belong to a church but wanted someone who could add a little bit of religion to our ceremony without going overboard. Pastor Bill was perfect in that respect. He also was very accommodating to our wants. He offered up suggestions, but still allowed us to pick whatever we wanted to say for readings/vows etc. He was very professional and his assistant Susan was also very professional.

Sent on 08/15/2011

Joyce · Married on 09/16/2006

The moment we met Bill we knew he was going to be the pastor at our wedding. He was fun, caring, knowledgeable, and we felt comfortable with his style and overall message. He offers premarital counseling sessions in which we both were able to connect on issues at a deeper level than we could have on our own. It was a great foundation to build our marriage. The Wedding was amazing and having him at the alter with his calming presence made all the difference. I would recommend Bill Yaccino to anyone.

Sent on 08/11/2011