Chicago Wedding Pastor Officiant Minister Reviews

105 | Fox River Grove, IL

105 Reviews for Chicago Wedding Pastor Officiant Minister

Seth · Married on 10/26/2007

We were extremely pleased with Pastor Bill. I would definately recommend him.

Eva · Married on 09/21/2007

We couldn't have asked to have anyone better! Pastor Bill made my husband and I feel relaxed and comfortable. We have only positive remarks about our experience!

Teresa · Married on 04/28/2007

Pastor Bill Yaccino did a wonderful job at our wedding, he was very friendly and warm. My family liked him so much my sister had him christen her son. I definitely recommend!

Ashli · Married on 02/10/2007

Pastor Bill did a great job of making my wedding vows very personal which I liked. He took the time to get to know me and my husband and incorporated how we met and our first date, etc into the cermony. I felt that Pastor Bill did a great job and made my wedding day even more special then it already was.

Jaylee · Married on 01/07/2007

Pastor Bill married my husband and I in January of 2007. We planned our wedding in 3 months, and he came highly recommended by the banquet hall we used in Crystal Lake. He was wonderful. Our ceremony was short, sweet, and very personalized which was exactly what we wanted. It's years later and we still get compliments. Pastor Bill made us very comfortable and took away the jitters with a few laughs. I highly recommend him.

Sent on 08/14/2011

Tammy · Married on 11/12/2006

Pastor Bill was so excellent he made our day very special and we still stay in contact with him. He remembers our anniversary and special days. :) I would hope every Bride and Groom has as wonderful a wedding day as Keith and I.

Good luck and be happy to our Future Brides and Grooms.

Keith and Tammy Fair

Tommy · Married on 11/11/2006

What can we say about Pastor Bill? He was so awesome. We were looking for a friendly, loving and caring officiant that would add a personal touch of humor and spirituality to our wedding. Pastor Bill met us at a Starbucks and we talked, he asked us so many interesting questions, and he was so warm and welcoming that we felt like we were talking to an old friend that we've know forever. Later at our ceremony he injected many of our stories into his sermon and our ceremony, we couldn't help but smile. It was like wow, he actually listened. ;) Pastor Bill was spectacular at our Wedding and we received so many compliments on his impact on our special day. He was so awesome that we also asked him to do our Christian Baby Dedication (Baptism) of our son. Pastor Bill is one of the nicest and professional people you'll ever meet. He will make your day special!

Larry · Married on 10/06/2006

Pastor Bill was very responsive from day 1. We were able to arrange a meeting with him that was convenient for both of us. He learned a lot about us in that meeting, and he was able to answer some faith questions we had! The day of the wedding Bill was very professional, and he put together a very nice ceremony that was poignant, yet entertaining at the same time! Very glad we worked with Bill he did a fantastic job and we will always have memories of our ceremony that we will fondly look back upon!

Sent on 09/14/2011

Marty · Married on 09/16/2006

Pastor Bill did a great job Marrying us 5 years ago. His message and the genuine caring that he showed impressed everyone. I would highly recommend him for this or anything else related. He is a true representative of God.
    Marty and Olga Dewey

Amy · Married on 07/09/2006

Pastor Bill took the time to get to know my husband and I and asked questions to get a feel of who we were as a couple. We are from 2 different backgrounds so we wanted to have a non-denominational wedding to respect both families and Pastor Bill really understood that and did an excellent job by making the ceremony about us which is what we wanted.

Sent on 09/24/2011

Carrie · Married on 04/29/2006

Pastor bill was wonderful to work with on our wedding day. He was always available and got to know my husband and I to really personalized our ceremony. We highly recommend!

Mary · Married on 11/20/2005

Pastor Bill is amazing!! Our wedding was everything we wanted it to be and he made it personal and spiritual and perfect! He took the time to really get to know us and had a genuine interest in us as a couple and as individuals. I couldn't have picked a better officiant to be with us on our special day!

Sent on 08/24/2011

Lynn · Married on 10/14/2005

Bill is a very warm and caring man. He made sure that he met with us weeks before our big day and got to know our love story and journey. He then made our unique story into a beautiful sermon intertwined with the bible and christian teachings we had hoped to express to our family and friends on our wedding day.

Tamara · Married on 09/04/2005

Rev. Bill Yaccino was a fabulous pastor, both in helping to plan our ceremony and to perform it. He was able to highlight the aspects we wanted incorporated into our ceremony and guide us on how to accomplish this. His mixture of humor and seriousness was perfect and had many guests telling us after the wedding that it was one of the best ceremonies they'd attended. His kindness, attention to detail, and passion for helping couples unite made him the obvious choice when choosing our officiant in 2005!

Sent on 08/14/2011

Karen · Married on 07/30/2005

Pastor Bill met with us to discuss everything that we wanted in our cermeny. He personalized our vows and made the day more special for us. We were married on a small River Boat Cruise and Pastor BIll came along for the three hour ride

Kerri · Married on 07/23/2005

Highly recommended!

Sent on 09/20/2011

Jennifer · Married on 04/30/2005

Bill Yaccino made the effort to get to know us and our relationship so he could make our ceremony personal and meaningful.

Joanna · Married on 04/09/2005

Absolutely wonderful experience, could not imagine being married by anyone else. The guidance you provided before our wedding and all the time we spent has proven to be very valuable. As a result of how great you were our friends requested you to marry them as well.

Joanna

Sent on 08/17/2011

Maria · Married on 10/17/2004

Bill Yaccino performed my wedding ceremony exactly as I wanted it - it was a beautiful and touching ceremony. He was very personable and interacted with my family and friends. I couldn't have asked for a nicer ceremony.

Sent on 10/11/2011

Shannon · Married on 09/19/2004

Pastor Bill Yaccino took the time to talk to us before our wedding. By doing that, he really was able to personalize our ceremony. He was wonderful to work with and we would recommend his services to anyone else looking for an Officiant in the Chicago area.

Sent on 08/17/2011

Candice · Married on 09/10/2016

Pastor Bill was the perfect choice for us on our special day! He has such a kind spirit and was perfect during our ceremony! We had several wedding guests who complimented us on how great he did!

Sent on 09/10/2016

Pastor Bill took time to meet with us, took notes, answered questions and did an exceptional job on our special day!! Pastor Bill is a gentleman and very passionate about his job. We had no concerns or lack of confidence in his preparations. Many of our guests complimented on how well the service went and we would recommend Pastor Bill to all of our family and friends.

Sent on 09/17/2012

Jackie · Married on 10/01/2011

Having Bill for our ceremony, made the day for us! Everyone was complimenting how wonderful and personal the ceremony was and we have him to thank for that. We also had him for the rehearsal and it was a huge help to have him walk us through the day, it really put everyone at ease.

Sent on 10/23/2011

Brian · Married on 09/20/2009

Bill was awesome. He really customized the service to our liking. Many of our guests commented on how nice it was and really like the way he officiated the service. Highly recommended.

Granger · Married on 08/20/2016

Pastor Bill was a great find! I never would've thought we'd go with someone we found online, or didn't know to marry us, but I'm glad we got a great recommendation from our trusted wedding planner Talissa. Pastor Bill is extremely friendly, knowledgeable, expert, and we got tons of rave reviews from friends and family members. I wish I knew a few more details of what he was going to say beforehand so I had a better idea of what to expect, but he said don't worry, follow along and you'll be fine. Thanks again for a great job, and I highly recommend Pastor Bill!

Sent on 09/16/2016