Chicago Wedding Officiant Services Reviews

87 | Chicago, IL

87 Reviews for Chicago Wedding Officiant Services

Catherine · Married on 11/01/2015

Aaron was super flexible and helpful throughout the whole process, allowing me to have a say in every aspect of the ceremony with guidance. Our officiant, Isabel, was on time and a pleasure to have. We made one last minute change the night before and she took it in stride. I couldn't be more please with the service I received. Thanks!

Sent on 11/12/2015

Friendly, professional and gave us the exact ceremony we were looking for. It was a pleasure planning the ceremony with them and their willingness to accommodate our specifications were great. Great value as well!

Sent on 09/30/2015

We chose to elope and have a private ceremony just between us and celebrate with friends and family at a later date. Aaron was extremely helpful in suggesting ideas for the ceremony, using appropriate wording since it was just the two of us. He was on time- we weren't (of course) but he was flexible to our needs! He is super easy and personable to work with. I cried during his words, not even my own vows! He put in work to personalize our ceremony and it meant so much!

Sent on 12/22/2014
  • F

Filiberta · Married on 12/09/2016

They where very accommodating, Mylene was very professional and sweet. The ceremony was perfect, even better than I expected.

Thank you so very much.

Sent on 12/14/2016

Jamie · Married on 07/16/2016

Chicago Wedding Officiants helped us make our wedding day perfect! The wedding template option they offer provides a customized ceremony and also helps provide you with great direction. Our officiant, Calvin, was very professional and executed the ceremony perfectly. The coordinator, Amanda, was also great to work with - very responsive and helpful. I highly recommend this company for you wedding needs!

Sent on 08/01/2016

Aaron provided us exactly what we wanted in terms of a ceremony. He did an outstanding job!

Sent on 09/10/2015

Thiago · Married on 09/27/2014

Great level of professionalism and punctuality.

Sent on 09/29/2014

Chicago Wedding Officiant Services's reply:

Thank you Thiago!

Sincerely,
    Steve Clark

Terri · Married on 09/27/2014

Was very flexible on what you wanted to do with the ceremony. Best price I found by far in the area. List of officiant to choose from that you are able to listen to sample readings before hand. Very quick responses to emails. Was punctual the day of the event and very professional. Stumbled over a few words and may want to use a microphone if having for a larger group, but overall was very happy.

Sent on 10/14/2014

Chicago Wedding Officiant Services's reply:

*This review was posted for Scott Cummings*

Thanks so much Terri for allowing us to be a part of your ceremony!

Stefania · Married on 06/27/2016

3.5

We were not the best at writing vows so when we heard Amanda could take this off our hands it was perfect. She done an amazing job.
    Cal was our officiant who was just lovely, we had a quote from winnie the pooh and when he read it out it took me back to being a very small child staying at my grandparents house, my grandfather would tuck me in at night and reading winnie the pooh to me. It was very touching. We couldn't of asked for a better ceremony.

Sent on 06/29/2016

savannah · Married on 07/31/2015

Aaron was beyond helpful with assisting us to locate the information we needed in order for is to wed in cook county. My husband and I travel A LOT for work and sometimes I was unable to get back to Aaron as quickly as I would have liked to, he however was prompt and clear with his reply.
    We had an intimate wedding of 5 people, which was organized entirely by email.

Isabel performed our service, and we were very pleased. She has a warm and calm demeanour . Her delivery of our ceremony and vows couldn't have been better.

Sent on 08/19/2015

Monica · Married on 06/11/2016

Our officiant Mark was wonderful and made us feel comfortable right away. He kept us laughing during our stressful time and performed a lovely ceremony.

Sent on 09/22/2016

2.0

The services took a long time to respond. Besides that, Cal was fantastic. Showed up early and was very professional.

Sent on 06/22/2016