Chicago Wedding Officiant Services Reviews

87 | Chicago, IL

87 Reviews for Chicago Wedding Officiant Services

Jen · Married on 09/06/2014

Officiant Isabel Quintero was absolutely fantastic! When my husband and I met her for the first time we felt as if she had known us for years. During our ceremony she had some much passion and her voice is truly delightful. We could not have chosen a better officiant for our special day. We received many compliments on how wonderful she was. Strongly recommending Ms. Quintero to my friends.

Sent on 09/15/2014

Angelica · Married on 09/06/2014

Very professional. Made my wedding ceremony very special.

Sent on 09/16/2014

Meagan · Married on 09/05/2014

Aaron was very attentive throughout all of our corresponding. He offered a great selection of readings that were a little different from the typical ones you hear at weddings every year. Aaron was calm and collected and always responded quickly to my emails during my wedding planning months. Everything went perfect and I wouldn't change a thing!

Sent on 09/07/2014

Chicago Wedding Officiant Services's reply:

Thanks so much Meagan. It was a pleasure for me, and I wish you all the best!

• O

Olga · Married on 08/30/2014

I'm beyond pleased with the service I received, Rev. Aaron accommodated my requests ans made this experience unique and one of a kind. Thank you!

Sent on 09/05/2014

Chicago Wedding Officiant Services's reply:

Thank you Olga - it was fun to work with you, and I wish you both the very best!

Rev. Aaron

David · Married on 08/30/2014

Cal did an excellent job. He was organized, thoughtful, patient and helped us customize our own ceremony.

Sent on 09/16/2014

allison · Married on 08/26/2014

Aaron Keller of Chicago Wedding Officiant Services was beyond excellent. Aaron responded to my email in a timely manner and was able to answer all questions i threw his way. Aaron made me and my husband feel comfortable during our special day. Our wedding turned out even better than we imagined. I would recommend Aaron to anyone that is looking to get married.- James and Allison Steelman

Sent on 08/28/2014

Chicago Wedding Officiant Services's reply:

Thank you Allison for the opportunity to work with you! I wish you both many happy years to come.

Delia · Married on 08/15/2014

Was so happy that my wedding came together with the Help of Aaron and the staff! You guys did an amazing job! Even with the little hiccup I had. Kuddos to everyone! :-)

Sent on 08/25/2014

Alex · Married on 08/10/2014

My husband I love our officiant Steve Clark. He made everything perfect. We are telling all our friends about him. Thanks for a perfect day.

Sent on 08/11/2014

Pilar · Married on 08/09/2014

I just want to mention, that our Officiant, was so wonderful. He was nice, on time. Prompt and overall a pleasure and easy to work with.. So.. THANK YOU!

Sent on 08/18/2014

Three days before my Goddaughter's wedding, I found out she and the groom had planned a great reception, but neglected to arrange any kind of wedding ceremony or select an officiant. I called Chicago Wedding Services late in the evening, expecting to leave a message, but actually reached a real person on the first try. Thank goodness for Aaron Keller and this company-- I was a little panicky given the fact that over 200 people were coming in to see a wedding that might not occur, but Aaron took care of everything--sent beautiful sample vows in Spanish and English for the bride and groom to choose from (although they could have used their own, or a combination), met their complicated last-minute scheduling needs, and performed the ceremony in Spanish. Highly recommended!!!

Sent on 09/03/2014

Dear Valerie,

You were all so pleasant to work with, and I'm glad that I was able to meet your needs. Best wishes on a bright and happy future for both you and Liliana!

Mario · Married on 06/21/2014

my wedding was on june 21-14.. Liz did a terrific job do….. the best..

Sent on 06/30/2014

Aaron was great to work with and was so helpful with any questions or issues I had. He was kind and patient and did a great job with our ceremony. We couldn't have been happier :)

Sent on 05/29/2014

Jamie · Married on 05/24/2014

Reverend Aaron Keller officiated our mixed faith wedding at the Newberry Library on 5/24/14. He was fabulous to work with and provided great guidance with building our custom ceremony. We felt very comfortable with him right off the bat and were so happy with him marrying us! Thanks for contributing to our perfect, special day.

Sent on 06/01/2014

Chicago Wedding Officiant Services's reply:

Thank you two so much for the opportunity to be a part of your special day. You were wonderful persons to work with - here's wishing you many more happy years to come!

Aaron was professional and excellent with his communication. Isabel performed a terrific ceremony as well as being truly wonderful. We cannot say enough about how stress free it was to work with Chicago Wedding Officiant Services. We HIGHLY recommend them. Aaron and Isabel, thank you again!

Very Sincerely,
    Pat & Linda

Sent on 04/21/2014

Chicago Wedding Officiant Services's reply:

Thank you very much Pat and Linda for the opportunity to work with you. It was a pleasure for me and Isabel had nothing but nice things to say about the two of you and the ceremony herself!

The very best to you both.

John · Married on 03/29/2014

We worked with Scott through Rev Aaron for our ceremony and he was great. Aaron was very responsive in the process of assigning us an officant and met all of our reqests in doing so. When we met Scott for the first time at the rehearsal he was very helpful in guiding us through the ceremony. He was also very professional and curteous on the day of wedding as well. He also mailed our license the next day so my wife can change her name ASAP. Prices were competitive and payment was east with PayPal. Overall great experience.

Sent on 04/04/2014

Chicago Wedding Officiant Services's reply:

Thanks to you John and Beth. Scott and I both had a pleasant experience working with you, and needless to say if you were happy then we are too! Best wishes to you both on a joyous future.

Sandra · Married on 03/01/2014

Elizabeth List performed our ceremony in Spanish and it was flawless. Highly recommend.

Sent on 03/08/2014

Lydia · Married on 02/15/2014

Aaron Keller rocks! Very professional and available to his clients. He answered all my questions and boy did I have alot!

Sent on 02/18/2014

Chicago Wedding Officiant Services's reply:

Thank you Lydia. Elizabeth and I are both very happy that you were pleased with the ceremony and services. Best wishes to you both for a wonderful future!

Brad · Married on 02/07/2014

Aaron was not only extremely easy and willing to get a hold of throughout the entire process, but he was happy to be doing his part. I never once saw him without a smile. He was also stock full of recommendations for our ceremony script if we didn't know what we wanted. My wife and I are not very religious people and he was extremely accommodating to our wishes for what was said. He was willing to meet with us in person well before our day and then from there we communicated via e-mail, which he responded to every time within hours. I can't recommend him enough and am so very glad that he was present on that day that my wife and I will never forget.

Thanks Aaron!

Sent on 02/16/2014

Chicago Wedding Officiant Services's reply:

Awesome couple = awesome wedding. Thanks guys! Heartfelt wishes for a wonderful future together.

Morgan · Married on 11/16/2013

Aaron was truly wonderful! He made our wedding incredibly personal and put my anxieties on ease before the ceremony. He was a very important aspect of our day!

Sent on 11/18/2013

Chicago Wedding Officiant Services's reply:

This couple were so pleasant on their wedding day, wrote their own beautiful vows and were so appreciative. Sorry it was a one time relationship - best wishes for the future!

Amy · Married on 11/09/2013

Rev. Aaron Keller was AMAZING as our wedding officiant. He was very flexible and easy to keep in touch with (via phone, text, and email). It was apparent that his top priority was our satisfaction with the ceremony and did everything we asked so that our wedding ceremony was perfect. We could not have asked for a better officiant for our wedding!

Sent on 11/12/2013

Chicago Wedding Officiant Services's reply:

Thanks so much again for the opportunity to work with you both. You really knew what you wanted and I'm glad that I was able to deliver it for you! It was a great ceremony. Best wishes for a love-filled and bright future.

Chad · Married on 10/19/2013

Rev. Aaron married my wife and I at Wrigley Field 10/19/13. From the beginning of the communications, to the goodbyes after the ceremony, Rev. Aaron was professional, kind, and wanted everything to be perfect for our special day. Rev, thank you again for your quick response to our inquiry, your great communications leading up to our ceremony, and a fantastic job of being at your position behind home plate awaiting the play at the plate. :) We'll remember our wedding experience forever. Once-in-a-lifetime experience!

Sent on 10/21/2013

Chicago Wedding Officiant Services's reply:

I'm grateful to have had the opportunity for this adventurous wedding and that it worked out so beautifully to your satisfaction. Thank you, and best wishes for a love-filled and bright future.

David · Married on 10/11/2013

Aaron was extremely helpful and considerate when it came to lending his help and experience in planning and executing weddings!!!

Sent on 10/23/2013

Chicago Wedding Officiant Services's reply:

Thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of your special day. Especially since I got to act like a sound man and try to fix the PA system ;) It was a great experience. Best wishes and blessings for a love-filled and bright future.

Rev. Aaron

vanessa · Married on 10/10/2013

Aaron was an absolute pleasure to work with. He really listened to our story and captured it beautifully with his words and poem. I would highly recommend him!! Thanks Aaron for making our day so memorable!

Sent on 10/15/2013

Chicago Wedding Officiant Services's reply:

Thank you for sharing so openly your lives with me so that we could make the story yours. It was without a doubt a pleasant and heartfelt experience on both sides.

All the best!

Jorge · Married on 09/29/2013

Rev. Aaron responded immediately upon my request. He was very flexible with times,locations and was very informative about the laws in both States. He assisted us in every aspect of the ceremony. Aaron took special time to write and read a poem he wrote for the Bride and Groom. Aaron was very graceful and
    professional. It was a pleasure working with him!

Sent on 10/04/2013

Chicago Wedding Officiant Services's reply:

It was a true pleasure to work with Jorge and Janina as well as Kellie! Thanks so much for the opportunity and best wishes always.

Jessica · Married on 09/21/2013

I just wanted to send you a quick thank you for being wonderful at our wedding last weekend! You were amazing and the ceremony was perfect! Will and I were thrilled that you were able to perform on such short notice. Everyone loved you and you made it very special! I think most importantly the ceremony was exactly us! I know my mother has kept your info to pass on to other mothers for their children's weddings!

Again, thank you so much!

Sent on 09/28/2013