Chicago Wedding Officiant Services Reviews

87 | Chicago, IL

87 Reviews for Chicago Wedding Officiant Services

Elisa · Married on 05/09/2015

Aaron did a FANTASTIC job officiating the wedding of my client. As a planner it is always so rewarding to connect my client to the prefect vendor match for them - and Chicago Wedding Officiant Services, Inc. was it!

He did a great job creating a meaningful ceremony for a multicultural, multi-lingual wedding. The ceremony resonated deeply with the couple and also with their guests.

I am so happy that we put our trust in Chicago Wedding Officiant Services, Inc. and look forward to working with them again in the future!

Sent on 05/29/2015

Chicago Wedding Officiant Services is a great option for someone just looking for an officiant for their wedding. They give multiple templates for you to choose from so that you don't have to worry about it.

From miscommunication with our coordinator, our marriage license wasn't mailed out before it expired. I contacted Aaron and he was extremely helpful the entire time. I found out that the officiant had to call the county's department for me and request a duplicate license. They received it and mailed it back to the county office for me without an additional charge.

Sent on 07/16/2015

Nathaniel · Married on 04/18/2015

Without a doubt one of the best in the business. I had Aaron officiate my wedding and he was nothing short of amazing. He was prompt and very enthusiastic throughout the entire duration of our wedding. Not to mention he also works closely with an amazing photographer that captured every moment to the T. We were provided with the high resolution photos just two days after our wedding which was very impressive. I give this service 10 thumbs up!!!!!

Sent on 04/20/2015

Thao · Married on 03/29/2015

Aaron was wonderful to work with. He responded quickly to all of my emails, texts, and phone calls. We had to move our wedding day 4 months earlier, and Aaron was very accommodating with the change. Through out the planning, he was extremely professional. On the day of the wedding, Aaron arrived at the site promptly and on time as promised. He looked very professional and carried out the ceremony very sufficiently. I am happy to have Aaron as our wedding officiant! I highly recommend Aaron.

Sent on 04/07/2015

Rikki · Married on 03/20/2015

Very responsive to our needs. Excellent communication. Enjoy working with him,

Sent on 02/10/2015

We worked with Aaron recently and the entire experience was beyond amazing. I really wish I could give him a 10 on flexibility. We had to change venues last minute due to the bride falling ill and Aaron was able to make it happen with only a few minutes notice.

Aaron was very prompt and reliable with responding to my emails and phone calls. He was very courteous and professional throughout our experience with him. It is clear that he has years of experience in this field.

We had Aaron write up our vows and he was even able to incorporate our own type of unity ceremony into it. The whole ceremony was wonderful with the delivery and writing. We could not have asked for anything more.

We are so happy we stumbled across Aaron and his Chicago Wedding Officiant Services and would recommend him to anyone in the Chicago area for weddings and elopements.

Sent on 03/18/2015

Lidia · Married on 01/17/2015

We were very happy with his service. Especially because the service was in spanish.
    my family understood and knew everything he said.

Sent on 01/27/2015

Amanda · Married on 01/10/2015

Great guy, great service! Short and sweet. He had a great template for me to choose from which made it easy and painless! I would definitely use him again and would recommend to anyone!

Sent on 01/12/2015

Michael · Married on 12/23/2014

Aaron and Mike the photographer were awesome, I seriously couldn't have hoped for anything more. My wife and I decided to get married a week or so ahead of the date, and started feverishly planning the wedding. I was making calls from my home in Hawaii, and she was making calls from her home in Illinois. Everything came together so easily, and they were extremely accommodating even though my wife and I felt like we were totally disorganized. Aaron held everything together and delivered the best ceremony I've ever seen or heard. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone looking for the most memorable experience of their life.

Sent on 01/07/2015

Chicago Wedding Officiant Services's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. It was a real pleasure to work with you both and to meet your families. Here's to many, many happy years to come!

For clients reading this review: Mike the photographer mentioned here is contracted through me and is available for consultation when requesting a quote for CWOS officiant services.

Jennifer · Married on 12/13/2014

My ceremony was perfect! I absolutely loved everything about it! Aaron was really patient with us and our needs! He made my wedding day extra special!

Sent on 12/16/2014

Jake · Married on 12/13/2014

Chicago Wedding Officiant Services was an absolute pleasure to work with. They have an incredible system for putting together a fantastic and meaningful service. We were given options to add to or edit parts of our service which made us feel like we were more involved in the process. Aaron was a great help and always available when we needed him and everybody at our wedding commented about how incredible the service, given by Isabel, was!

Sent on 12/17/2014

Aaron was exceptionalhe put us both at ease and was a dream to be with

Many thanks for also putting us intouch with Mike who was also exceptional and we look forward to the photographs

Kind Regards
    Mark and Elizabeth

Sent on 12/05/2014

James · Married on 11/08/2014

Just wanted to thank you guys for everything you did for our wedding. Our ceremony was wonderful and we couldn't have asked for more. Since we were in South Carolina and the ceremony was in IL, we were a little worried at first but your staff did an amazing job coordinating everything over the phone and internet. Our ceremony and vows were not the traditional scripts and you integreted them seamlessly. Everyone commented on how professional and fun Steve was. We would easily recommend your services to anyone. Thanks again, Jim and Pam.

Sent on 12/04/2014

LaShundra · Married on 10/26/2014

I am so happy that Aaron was able to perform our wedding ceremony! He was so professional and provided my husband and I with a ceremony that was intimate and personal. My guests thought we had known Aaron for a long time, and that alone speaks volumes about his personal touch.

Sent on 10/30/2014

Cal recently served as the officiant for our wedding and we were very pleased. Chicago Wedding Officiant Services did a great job of walking us through the creation of the ceremony, providing ideas but giving us the flexibility to make it ours. Calvin's arrangement of the wedding party went very smoothly and his delivery of the ceremony was excellent. He also took the time to meet with us in advance so that we could get to know him and be comfortable with our choice.

Sent on 11/04/2014

Sent on 11/04/2014

Aaron was responsive throughout the entire process leading up to the wedding. My fiancé and I wanted to make sure we had a bilingual officiant and that our ceremony reflected our personality. Aaron shared templates and guided us through the process. I've received numerous compliments on the ceremony from friends and family. It was truly wonderful. We would highly recommend Aaron and Chicago Wedding Officiant Services for anyone looking to customize their special day.

Sent on 11/07/2014
  • Lia

Lia · Married on 10/18/2014

We highly recommend Aaron Keller. He provide us with so many samples to review for our vowe. He was patient and very kind and our ceremony was absolutely wonderful. We couldn't be more happier with our decision on choosing Aaron to officiate our wedding.

Sent on 10/21/2014

Chicago Wedding Officiant Services's reply:

Thank you Lia. You were both so pleasant to work with. Best wishes!

Aaron

Steven · Married on 10/18/2014

Aaron from Chicago wedding officiants is a master. He was very easy to work with and extremely flexible . He had us fill out a 3 question questioner and from that he wrote a beautiful wedding ceremony that fit us perfectly. I feel like we have a new friend in Chicago .

Thank you Aaron for all your help . Steven Porter

Sent on 11/07/2014

Linette · Married on 10/12/2014

Aaron did at our ceremony. We were looking for someone that wad bilingual and it was very hard to find. We were able to book with Aaron a few weeks prior to our wedding date and we are very grateful for his service and flexibility.

Sent on 11/23/2014

Mr. Keller was fantastic, he gave us the exact ceremony we were looking for. He will be invited when we renew our vows.

Sent on 10/16/2014

Chicago Wedding Officiant Services's reply:

Thanks so much Jason and Victoria. It was my pleasure, and I'll look forward to your next ceremony!

Aaron Keller created a meaningful, personal wedding ceremony that was perfect for us. He provided great examples of readings and ceremonies and worked with us to create our own. Many of our guests praised both the ceremony script and Aaron’s warm, welcoming presentation. Several thought he had known us personally for a long time! Aaron was always quick to respond to messages and provide guidance, and more important, he is a kind, genuine person. We’re very glad we chose him to be our officiant.

Sent on 10/16/2014
  • Y

Yesenia · Married on 10/10/2014

Aaron did a fantastic job. He made the occasion very special for us.

Sent on 10/17/2014

Leticia · Married on 09/21/2014

Aaron was great!. He kept my ceremony simple and beautiful. I am highly satisfied with their services.

Sent on 09/25/2014

Chicago Wedding Officiant Services's reply:

Thank you Leticia. It was a great pleasure to perform your ceremony. Best of luck to you both!

Roxana · Married on 09/20/2014

Thank you so much Aaron for officiating our wedding. Your guidance and examples of the ceremony made it easier for us to work with you. Also the fact that you were able to officiate it in Spanish meant the a lot to us, family and friends.

Sent on 09/24/2014

Chicago Wedding Officiant Services's reply:

Thank you Roxana for including me in your special day. Many happy years to you both!