Chicago Elite Orchestra Reviews

5 | Frankfort, IL

5 Reviews for Chicago Elite Orchestra

• F

Fran · Married on 04/12/2018

After attending a friends wedding, my fiancé & I booked Chicago Elite Orchestra for our April wedding. We never had so much fun at a wedding before! As our wedding draws near, Anthony & Keith have been awesome ! Anthony’s has taken the time to understand our music taste, and is creating a performance that reflects us. On the business side, Keith has worked out a price that fits our budget. Can’t wait for the BIG DAY! Thanks fellas!

Sent on 01/26/2018

Ann · Married on 12/23/2017

CEO performed at my wedding last month and they were worth every penny! Had everyone on the dance floor and begging for more at the end of the night! Anthony and Keith were so easy to deal with; let them know what kind of crowd they'd be playing for and they were fantastic! My girlfriend and her fiance were there and booked them that night for their upcoming wedding! Book 'em! You won't be disappointed with this crew! Huge personalities; made my wedding day a one to remember!

Sent on 01/25/2018

Jamie · Married on 12/01/2017

Very Professional, accomodating and fun!! Highly recommend Chicago Elite Orchestra!

Sent on 01/29/2018

Cait · Married on 11/04/2017

Chicago Elite Orchestra is a fun and entertaining band. Easy to work with! Fit my budget.

Sent on 01/10/2018

Julie · Married on 10/14/2017

CEO made my wedding day one to remember. They completely designed a program that reflected my husband and I. They ensured our reception was filled with music and fun. I cannot say enough on how wonderful that are. Don’t hesitate-choose CEO!

Sent on 02/02/2018