Chicago City Weddings Reviews

4 | Chicago, IL

4 Reviews for Chicago City Weddings

Julianne · Married on 09/14/2013

Pavel did our engagement session and wedding day. Let me tell you...the pictures he took were wonderful. I had seen his previous work so I was confident he would do a great job. But we were blown away by the pictures he took of us! He clearly loves his job because he is always full of energy and enthusiasm. He is available to talk whenever you need; and he just understands weddings. We used his suggested timeline as the starting point for the final timeline I created. We talked through the final timeline a couple weeks before the wedding so everything would run smoothly...and our wedding day was perfect.

Sent on 12/10/2013

Laura · Married on 07/12/2013

When I first started planning a wedding, photography was honestly in the back of my mind. However, all that changed when I first met Pavel. He was very friendly, funny, and knew WAY more about wedding planning than me. I was really stressed out at the beginning of the planning process but he really helped put me at ease and get me excited about our wedding day. His knowledge of weddings is ridiculous, and I'm not just talking pictures. He basically helped create the wedding day schedule and made sure everything ran smoothly (he carries a sewing kit and saved my dress bustling fiasco!). We met with him several times before the wedding and he was always very patient and we never felt rushed. He had suggestions every time we met and was very flexible with our schedules and what we wanted.

On the day of our wedding, he arrived early, and never stopped working all day and night. He has an amazing eye for what looks best and a wide variety of poses that are much more unique than your typical wedding party pictures! He captured every detail of our day, and went above and beyond to make sure all the pictures were taken. Our ceremony and bridal party pictures were outside and, no joke, he was in bushes and climbing trees to get the right angle! Everyone kept complimenting us on our photographer, and everyone really enjoyed working with him. Many of our bridesmaids and groomsmen said he was hands down the best photographer they have ever worked with.

I honestly had tears in my eyes the first time I saw our pictures because they were just so perfect and made me feel the same way I felt on our wedding day. At least two or three times a week I look through our pictures and can relive every moment. I now know how important it is to book the right photographer for your wedding. You could never go wrong with Pavel!

Sent on 11/27/2013

Janelle · Married on 11/03/2012

One word to describe our photos for our wedding? AMAZING! I highly recommend Pavel to photogragh your wedding or special occasion. He really has an eye for photography but at the same time really is a people person. He also was very open to ideas and easy going. He was very focused on making sure he captured our special day and he accomplished that goal. We had such a hard time picking out our photos for our wedding album because he took so many creative photos of us. If you want amazing photos that will last you a lifetime, a talented photographer with a real passion and dedication to his craft, book Pavel today and you will see for yourself what I mean about his work!

Sent on 02/04/2013
  • Veronika

Veronika · Married on 08/18/2012

My husband and I could not be more happy that we used Pavel as our wedding photographer. We knew we had made a wonderful choice when we had our initial meeting with him. We spent 2 hours discussing ideas, looking at inspirational photographs for our wedding and even talked about places to visit on our honeymoon that he recommended. Time seemed to fly by during the meeting and even my now husband was having fun.

The day of the wedding, Pavel arrived early and excited for our big day, full of energy and great ideas. He took such amazing pictures! It was wonderful to have such a great mixture of classic romantic photos to the more fun and goofy pictures. He truly captured our personalities in the photographs. We had so much fun taking the photographs. The whole wedding party even said how awesome Pavel was and how much fun they were having taking the photos. Thank you so much Pavel for capturing our wedding in amazing photos that we will cherish forever!

Pavel is an extremely talented, professional photographer who had an endless supply of wonderful ideas and is devoted to making your special day one that you will never forget. He goes the extra mile to make sure your photos are everything you would hope for and more!! I would highly recommend using Pavel! You will be happy you did!!! Like me :)

Sent on 02/17/2013