53 Reviews for Chicago Cinematic Weddings

Short Form (1)
Blu-Ray (1)
DVD (1)
USB Hard Drive (1)

As mother of the bride, I can't say enough about Chicago Cinematic Weddings! My husband and I did not initially plan to pay for a video of our daughter's wedding - until weeks before, when we found out that the bride's grandmother could not attend. Scott from Chicago Cinematic Weddings had an opening and we were so grateful - but even more so after seeing the final product. The video allowed us to see so much MORE of the wedding than we experienced ourselves, including close-ups of the groom's expression as the bride walked down the aisle. The intro to the video included some beautiful shots of the Loyola University campus and of Lake Michigan (which -- as Scott likely heard during the mass -- figured prominently in their relationship) and gorgeous music from the chapel organist. I highly recommend Chicago Cinematic Weddings as they were incredibly personal, professional, and talented!

Profile Picture Debby , 7/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We had a great experience working with Barb, Scott, and Javier. They were kind, professional, and the video they created captured our day perfectly. They were extremely accdomdating with everything we asked and went above and beyond what we could have asked for! We have watched our wedding highlight, and video a hundred times already, and each time it feels like we are reliving the day over and over again. Thank you all for the hard work and perfect wedding video. We are forever greatful for great companies and people like you guys!

Profile Picture Kim, 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Short Form, Digital Download, USB Flash Drive, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, One Event/Day

It was absolutely great working with Chicago Cinematic Weddings! They were very thorough in their pre-planning, always responsive to emails, and absolutely wonderful the day of our wedding! They really captured not only our wedding perfectly, but so much of our personalities came through as well, which was very important to us! There were also some candid parts included that we totally forgot happened, and we could not stop laughing reliving those moments. They also included an extra video of our separate vows we wrote and read to each other in private as we were married in a Catholic Church, so we had traditional vows during the ceremony. It was so thoughtful, and we cannot thank them enough for this wonderful gesture! Overall, we were beyond pleased with their service from start to finish, and these videos we received will be cherished forever!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Storytelling, Blu-Ray, Digital Download, USB Flash Drive, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations

Wonderful professional people to entrust our special event with. Never a second thought on the day as they take care of everything!

Profile Picture Shari, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We cannot thank Barb and Scott enough for capturing our day so perfectly. We had so much fun with them during the day of our wedding, and we’re beyond impressed with our video footage. They did an excellent job of getting to know us as a couple, and we couldn’t be happier with our wedding video. They also did a love story video for us that we showed to our guests on our wedding day, and we received so many compliments on it. If you haven’t found your videographer yet, you need to book Chicago Cinematic Weddings. They’ll exceed your expectations.

Profile Picture Kristina, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We had a wonderful experience with Scott and Barb. The quality of their work is exceptional. They captured every single important moment of our day. They were very professional, and very easy-going and fun. We have had so many compliments on the quality of the video They did an amazing job. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a videographer. -Kathy, mother-of-the-bride.

Profile Picture Kathy, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Barb and Scott are a pleasure to work with. Very accommodating and amazing video! Couldn't of been happier with their services!

Profile Picture Scott, 3/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Scott and Barb are two amazing professionals! They did such an awesome job with our wedding video! Everyone loved it!

Profile Picture Janelle, 3/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I was the Mother of the Groom. Chicago Cinematic Weddings were fabulous to work with. True professionals. The video is a wonderful keepsake which we will enjoy for many, many years.

Profile Picture Mary, 3/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Very professional! Big help with other things besides just taking the video!!

Profile Picture Melanie, 1/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: USB Flash Drive, Full Feature Video, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Cinematic

Scott and Barb were great to work with and the finished videos were worth the wait. They were able to catch all the important events of our special day as well as the little details to make our video unique. We highly recommend Chicago cinematic weddings!

Profile Picture Melissa, 7/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Barb and Scott were awesome and easy to work with. They were responsive to emails and really helped out on the day of the wedding to keep things going according to plan. They did a SDE for our wedding which we absolutely loved and they were able to also provide live feed. Their assistants were also amazing and super creative and easy to work with. I would definitely recommend them!

Profile Picture Lesley, 10/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: USB Flash Drive, Cinematic, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations

Chicago Cinematic Weddings was truly a pleasure to work with. Barb and Scott made an awesome team and they were very organized and efficient. Most importantly, they got along well with all my family and friends especially since a lot of them were video/camera shy. Barb went out of her way to assist the photographers in capturing shots of the little kids in my wedding party and I greatly appreciated that. I would definitely recommend them to anyone and I can't wait to see the finished product!

Profile Picture Roselle, 9/26/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography

If you are looking for a videography company to capture you day.. look no further! Scott and Barb were truly amazing throughout our entire experience. We had such a wonderful wedding day, and now we can relive those memories every time we watch our wedding DVD. The entire wedding day is a whirlwind and you can't be everywhere at once, so it is important to find a company that will capture those small moments you may have missed. Choose Chicago Cinematic Weddings...I promise you won't be sorry you did!

Profile Picture User7580970, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Barb and Scott made our wedding dreams come true. We sat down and talked about what we wanted and they provided positive feedback right way and suggested a few things we didn't think of. They were very professional and easy to work with. They day of our wedding was a little hectic as every wedding can be,but Barb and Scott were there to help and reassured everything would be perfect. My wife calls them our Fairy God Mothers which is an understatement. Our video turned out amazing. We have watched our video more then a handful of times and it never gets old. The quality and creativity to capture certain moments were amazing and very appreciated. We couldn't have asked for anything more of them as they exceeded our expectations. An absolute pleasure to work with no questions asked. I would highly recommend Chicago Cinematic Weddings to anyone. Thank you so much Scott and Barb!!

Profile Picture chuck, 8/22/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I had the privilege of working with Barb and Scott over the weekend and it was such a pleasure! So easy to work with and made the day and night so enjoyable. They truly put 110% into their work to make the bride and groom's day perfect!

Profile Picture Brittany, 8/8/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

they were amazing, so many personal touches and such detail of the wedding from start to finish. they even made a video trailer to the wedding, it was beautiful. so great to work with this couple, they were so sweet. they made the whole thing so much fun to do. I would highly recommend them to anyone. I would absolutely use them again for any video service i would need. special birthdays, communions, any special parties, they were fantastic. Captured every sweet moment of the wedding.

Profile Picture pam, 8/8/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

If you are debating if you should spend the money to get videography for your big day or not...I will tell you what a friend told me that convinced us. Most brides and grooms end up spending the most money on their venue and food that they will only get to spend a handful of hours in...so why not spend the money on vivid memories that will last forever. Pictures are great, but they are nothing compared to an actual video of the words that were spoken by loved ones or yourself on one of the most important days of your life. Scott and Barb are professional and always on time. My husband and I highly recommend their services if you are looking for the best wedding video anyone you know will ever watch!!! Scott, Barb and their team did an excellent job capturing our perfect "love story" video, wedding trailer, and wedding video. They did such a great job that they never got in my way during all of my crazy moments getting ready at the hotel, at our ceremony or at our venue. So just get the videography done for your wedding and trust me, you will never regret it! A little tip in case you question if you would ever watch your wedding video is to make it a tradition to watch your video every anniversary you have. Each year that passes, your video should only feel more and more special, because you can relive your special day and watch special and even funny moments that you had forgotten happened.

Profile Picture Maria, 7/4/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Storytelling, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Add'l Hours, Highlight Video, Multi. Locations, DVD, Digital Download, USB Flash Drive, USB Hard Drive

Barb & Scott were amazing! They were extremely professional and creative, and I'm so excited to see how my
video turns out! I highly suggest using them for your wedding or other events!!

Profile Picture Gina, 6/6/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Barb and Scott were awesome. Extremely creative and professional and did a fantastic job getting footage of our wedding. The same day edit was awesome!! I have no idea how they put that together so fast. My wife and I really had a wonderful experience working with Chicago Cinematic Weddings and would not hesitate to recommend them.

Profile Picture Keith, 8/2/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

Barb and Scott are a friend of the family so it was great they were available on our wedding day! They were both great to work with and everyone could not believe how awesome our same day edit was when they played it at our reception!

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/26/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Amazing people, friendly, and work is professional and top notch! My husband and I watch are daughters wedding videos quite often to drive the beautiful day! The video was beyond d our expectations!

Profile Picture Marilee, 7/26/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I love my video and so did my family and friends! I have plenty of copies in a lovely case and I even ordered a short clip that was wonderful. So happy!

Profile Picture Kim, 3/21/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Scott and Barb were really great to work with. There was an issue with our DJ, so the speeches didn't come out very well during our reception. Thanks to Chicago Cinematic, they had multiple cameras, so there were able to pull footage from multiple cameras in order to make the sound come out clear. You would never even be able to tell that we were having sound issues on the day of our wedding from how the video came out. I asked Scott and Barb to put several key pieces into our wedding video, and they did a great job. They were the easiest out of all of the vendors to work with. This isn't just a boring wedding video. This is the is the most important day of our lives captured on video. They truly did an amazing job. Don't make a mistake and pass them up.

Profile Picture Kristina, 11/2/13, 1 Review