Chic Weddings Reviews

Chic Weddings 5
Chic Weddings 6
Chic Weddings 7

Brittany · Getting married on 03/30/2019

Allison, with Chic Weddings did an amazing job with our engagement photos. They turned out better than I could have imagined. She is professional, knowledgeable and willing to help in anyway she can. I would highly recommend using her as your photographer. I am exciting to continue working with Chic Weddings as we approach our big day.

• Bianca & Michael

Bianca · Married on 07/06/2018

Great Photographer, she has such a wonderful personality and fun to be around. I’m writing a review over my engagement pictures,we haven’t completed our package deal yet but just the engagement pictures alone was great. I recommend Chic Weddings for engagement/wedding pictures. I’m very excited to see how our wedding pictures will turn out. I will say the package bundle that we are getting is well worth the price.
    My wedding is now complete, Chic weddings have did an excellent outstanding job on my wedding day. We actually beat a storm and luckily it didn't rain. Great photographers they deserve a ten star if the option was available. Again thank you!!!! We are very welled please with our pictures.

Chic Weddings 8
    Chic Weddings 13
    Chic Weddings 14
    Chic Weddings 15

Donna · Married on 06/16/2018

Allison is wonderful to work with. She communicates wonderfully! Our engagement is so much more than we expected and since we were on a time sensitive schedule she went out of her way to get us some quick pictures for us to have displayed at our wedding ! 100% recommend!

Chic Weddings 16
    Chic Weddings 17
    Chic Weddings 18

Donna · Married on 06/16/2018

Our experience was absolutely amazing. We loved the experience from beginning to end. She was great to work with even on a schedule. I 100 percent recommend her. Working with her and her work is superb!

Paisley · Married on 06/02/2018

Everything with our photography experience was fantastic! The pictures turned out amazing and we couldn’t be happier!

Leah · Married on 04/14/2018

Chic Weddings did an amazing job on my daughters engagement and wedding pictures! They turned out so beautiful! Allison was fun, easy going and so patient with us! She just made the day so much better! I highly recommend them for your engagement and wedding pictures. I promise you won’t be disappointed! Thank you Allison and Rebecca for capturing my daughters wedding day so perfectly! -Leah Arnold

Marisa · Married on 12/30/2017

We LOVE Chic Weddings. I would absolutely recommend you choosing Allison to document your big day for so many reasons. Her package was so affordable considering everything that she included. She has even started giving her brides the most adorable hangers for their dresses. She is very detail oriented and helps you create the perfect wedding day timeline, yet is still flexible to account for any changes you have. I originally chose her because her barn/outdoor photos are just beautiful and we planned to have a rural wedding. After we were forced to change our venue to downtown Columbus, she proved that she is perfect in all settings. We got the wedding photos in a month while so many brides wait up to 3 months. We are so happy with how everything turned out. I am so glad we had Allison and Emily as part of our day.

Sent on 01/31/2018
    Chic Weddings 24
    Chic Weddings 25
    Chic Weddings 26

Chic Weddings's reply:

Thank you SO MUCH Marisa and Alex! Emily and I had such a great time working with you both as well as your sweet families and friends. I could tell you planned things out so well, everyone seemed so relaxed and just enjoyed the day being together. We are so pleased with how the images turned out and you both make such a beautiful couple! We wish you the best and Congratulations!!

Andrea · Married on 10/22/2017

Everything was wonderful! I felt at ease during the session.

Sent on 12/18/2016

Chic Weddings's reply:

Thanks, Andrea! Sharon and I enjoyed meeting you and Joshua during your engagement sessions and we look forward to photographing your wedding day!

Andrea · Married on 10/22/2017

Chic Weddings is wonderful!!! They were really easy to work with and we felt very comfortable. They did an incredible job capturing our special moments.

Sent on 11/16/2017
    Chic Weddings 27
    Chic Weddings 28
    Chic Weddings 29

Chic Weddings's reply:

Thank you both so much, Mr. & Mrs. Madden! It was our pleasure!!

Brittany · Married on 10/14/2017

I used Chic Weddings for my engagement shoot and on the day of my wedding. I could not be more pleased with all of my photos! Allison and Emily worked very hard to capture every moment of our ceremony and reception. I love that they even took the time out to ask if I had any requests for pictures and were willing to take photos/poses that my family and I requested. I would recommend Chic Weddings to anyone! You will not be disappointed! I’ve gotten so many compliments on the photos from family and friends!

Sent on 12/31/2017

Chic Weddings's reply:

Emily and I loved working with you and Adrian and your family and friends! Such a fun day & beautiful day! You are a beautiful couple and we are so blessed to have been the ones to capture your day with images!

Anita · Married on 10/07/2017

Chic Weddings was a breath of fresh air to work with. They were so thoughtful, helpful, excited, genuine, and made the process of the wedding photography shot list smooth and fun. These talented ladies were very professional and had their plan for the wedding day photos down to a "t". They were very accomodating. I would highly recommend these artistic and fun ladies!

Sent on 10/25/2017

Chic Weddings's reply:

Anita, it was such a pleasure to work alongside you during the Ross' wedding! You did an amazing job in everything from the decor, to the schedule, to the farewells! We hope to work with you again sometime!

Desiree · Married on 10/07/2017

Chic weddings did an amazing job capturing our love for our engagement photos and wedding. I met Allison at a wedding convention in Columbus and I’m so glad I stopped by her booth! They are awesome to work with! She makes sure you are well prepared for not only your photos but even your wedding. If your looking for a photographer, Allison and her team are the ones!

Julie · Married on 09/15/2017

I can not say it enough about how happy I am with the professionalism of Chic Weddings and of all the stunning photos that were taken at my niece's wedding on Friday, September 15, 2017 at Oakhurst Farms. We are just starting to see the photos and they are beautiful. We can not wait for Brittney and Adam to share them with us. Allison, the photographer is the most personable, helpful, and the most calm, go with the flow photographer I've had to the pleasure of working with. I've been a wedding planner for over 14 years in Florida and was very please with Allison and her assistant photographer the day of the wedding. I was impressed with how many photos were taken and not too mention how all of them came out beautiful. I'm so happy by niece Brittney and my new nephew chose Chic Weddings as their Photographer. Now I know why they are on the preferred vendor list at Oakhurst Farms. Thank you Thank you Thank you. Julie Gould-Aunt and Wedding Planner

Brittney · Married on 09/15/2017

Wow! I don't even know where to begin! From our Engagement session to Our wedding day, we just had the perfect experience with Chic Weddings. Our wedding day was amazing and Allison,Chic Wedding helped make that possible. She was willing to help out with anything that I needed whether is was recommendations, decorations, time lines.. you name it. It's really nice when you can have someone with a smile on their face the entire time and you can tell she has passion for what she does! When I received my photos, I couldn't and still can't stop looking at them. The pictures are Beautiful! I loved that even though Chic Wedding's isn't from my home town, she was willing to travel! In my package, it included 2 photographers and her helper was just as sweet and welcoming. I had actually stepped in mud and it got on my dress. She didn't even hesitate and ran for supplies to clean. If they don't feel like family, they sure will at the end of the day! I enjoyed having them part of Our Wedding Day!

Chic Weddings 30
    Chic Weddings 31
    Chic Weddings 32

Ashley · Married on 09/09/2017

Chic Weddings was incredible! Very professional, on time, and fun to work with! They captured everything I wanted and more! I would definitely recommend them to others in the future!

Courtney · Married on 06/11/2017

Amazing photos and sweet ladies! I enjoyed working with them!!!

Hope · Married on 06/02/2017

Very professional, friendly and fun! Picture are amazing

Aubri · Married on 05/20/2017

They say a picture is worth 1000 words, Chic Weddings captured all of those words and then some in our engagement photos! They turned out great! High-quality and great editing! Allison has been so easy and personable to work with! I cannot wait until she takes our wedding photos!!! I highly recommend Chic Weddings!!!

Sent on 12/07/2016

Chic Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much, Aubri & Thomas!! Yall were super easy and fun to work with & I can't WAIT to photograph your bridal session & wedding! Such a sweet couple & I know your wedding day is going to be beautiful! Thank you for choosing us to capture these special times!

Kandace · Married on 03/25/2017

I got married in March 2017 and I am STILL obsessing over each and every photo! I get so many compliments on my images all of the time. Allison did an amazing job, kept us informed, answered all of my questions, and made my husband and I feel so comfortable the entire shoot. I would HIGHLY recommend Chic Weddings to other brides! Photography was never a worry for me during the planning process. I knew that I was in great hands!

Cassidy · Married on 02/11/2017

Chic Weddings is absolutely great! Allison and Sharon were such a great team! The pictures were so beautiful! They also did such a great job at making you feel comfortable. I feel like after that day we were long time friends! I cannot express how pleased I was with them and how awesome Chic Weddings is! I recommend them for any photography needs and hope to work with them in the future again myself!

Jessica · Married on 10/15/2016

Allison is sincerely the best photographer around! She is truly everything a bride is looking for in a photographer. I was engaged for 2 years so I had plenty of time to look for my vendors and I remember one summer going to all the bridal expos I could find in search of a photographer. No one really struck me until I met Allison. I first heard about Chic Weddings when Allison called me on the phone one afternoon. Even though we had not met in person, I really liked her and then when I checked out her work on her website, I liked her even more. My husband and I booked her for an engagement session in November 2015 and then for our wedding in October 2016! Side note: I truly recommend doing an engagement session, it definitely makes you more relaxed in front of the camera on the big day!

Allison was there every step of the way. I did not have a wedding planner so Allison was very helpful!! She helped me pick out other vendors. She answered all of my wedding questions. She basically made my wedding timeline and was super sweet to coordinate with my other vendors. As a photographer, Allison is a professional and an amazing one! Pre-wedding, Allison tremendously helped me figure out what poses and combinations of pictures I would want of my wedding day. We bonded over the planning period. Then, on our wedding day, Allison was very patient and kind, and she stuck with the schedule! I really appreciated her sweet get-down-to-business attitude because it kept the pictures flowing and no one got frustrated or annoyed. My wedding was on the larger side, so I had a second photographer, Sharon, and they were both fantastic. The images from our wedding turned out better than I had imagined. Post wedding it has been really easy to work with Allison. She even made my Christmas cards to send to all of our wedding guests.

We truly could not have asked for a better photographer! I would recommend her to all future brides!!!

Sent on 12/26/2016

Chic Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much Jessica & Jake for the wonderful review! We GREATLY appreciate your kind words and your business! We were truly blessed to capture not only your engagement but your special, beautiful day! It was a picture-perfect day for an awesome couple (& their families & friends!). We enjoyed getting to know you and are truly honored and blessed to have clients like yall!!

Nichole · Married on 09/24/2016

Very understanding and great to work with! Highly recommended

Sent on 12/14/2016

Chic Weddings's reply:

Thank you and Paul so much for choosing us as your photographers! We enjoyed meeting you and your families and capturing your special day!

Tiffany · Married on 03/05/2016

Alison did a wonderful job with our wedding photos, I was so pleased with the results! She captured all those special moments that every time I look at my beautiful crystal album it brings joy to my heart! I would highly recommend Alison to come and capture your fairy tale wedding as she has captured mine.

Sent on 12/07/2016

Chic Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review, Tiffany. It was truly our pleasure working with you and Adam and your beautiful family and I am even more pleased that you loved your images! Such a beautiful couple and wedding day!! Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to be a part of your special day!

Sharon · Married on 11/08/2015

Allison and her second shooter were great! They were overall a joy to work with. We would highly recommend Chic Weddings.

Sent on 11/25/2015

Chic Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much, Sharon & Chad! Yall were awesome to work with and Donna & I both had a blast at your wedding! Despite the rain, it turned out to be a beautiful wedding!

Worked with us around our schedule the wedding day (since the hair dresser was really late). Excellent communication skills. I think the poses she picked out were very good in the pictures. She traveled a good distance for us on the engagement session.

Sent on 11/19/2015

Chic Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for the review, Jenny! Rob & I truly enjoyed getting to know you and Tony and capturing all the fun memories of the day! Yall are such a sweet couple and we hope you live "Happily Ever After..." :)