Chic Sugars Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

• Lina
    Lina E. Married on 09/28/2019

Amazing cake and customer service

Chicsugars delivered a delicious and beautiful cake. Communication was flawless. Thank you so much Erika!
  • Tracey & Dr. Julian
    Tracey Married on 08/11/2019

The True Cake Boss

Cake was by far the most amazing cake I have ever seen. Chic sugars will work with your budget and will deliver far beyond your expectations. Look no further if you want an exquisite cake. More than five stars.
    Jenny Married on 11/30/2018
    Great cake designs and the delivery is extremely fast. I love using their service.
    Dina Married on 01/07/2018
    Lucky me I managed to find Erika through a simple google and I couldn't have been happier. I'm not a great planner and hadn't booked for a cake until about a week and a half before my wedding. We shared a few emails, photos and ideas and having seen her work I had faith that it would all work out. My cake was stunning, delicious and better than I ever imagined. She took on my wedding cake last minute and honestly surpassed all my expectations. Until my christening Erika!
    Thank you.
    Samantha Married on 09/16/2017
    Erika was wonderful. Super patient and professional, and her cake was delicious and beautiful! Seriously, you cannot go wrong using chic sugars!
    Kristyn Married on 08/25/2017
    Erika was amazing.. EVERYONE loved the cake.. She was able to make me a cake in my budget.. She is very help and understanding... THANKS AGAIN!
    Sarah Married on 08/19/2017
    Erika was amazing to work with. I have a lot of food allergies with nuts and soy and she was able to make our wedding cake that was not only safe for me to eat, but also the most delicious cake I have ever had. She even was able to make multiple cakes for us to taste that were ok with my allergies while we were trying to decide which flavor we wanted. She explained that because of my allergies she tried multiple different cake recipes in order to get the right ratios of olive oil so that the cake was light but moist. I was so thrilled after the tasting process that we also asked her to make a cake for my bachelorette party and for our bridal shower. We went with a chocolate olive oil cake with mocha buttercream frosting the bachelorette party and for our wedding and the bridal shower we did a lemon olive oil cake and lemon curd and vanilla buttercream. The bridal shower cake was a sheet cake with our wedding logo. The wedding cake was four layers and was a semi nude cake. My girls loved the cake at the bachelorette and ALL of our guests at the wedding raved about how delicious the wedding cake was! The price listed was the price for the wedding cake for 130 people. The bachelorette party cake was $200 for 35 people. The shower cake was a sheet cake, $150 for 40 people. I would absolutely work with Erika again in the future for any party that we were planning!!
    Jenna Married on 06/25/2017
    Erika was such a pleasure to work with for our wedding cake design! We had a sample tasting of all her most popular flavors (all were delicious!!!) She really made our vision come to life and all of our guests were blown away with the elegance and taste of our wedding cake! Thank you, Erika for your professionalism, prompt responses, and overall pleasurable experience with your company. Best wishes on the new store!
    Marylynn Married on 06/11/2017
    Erika of Chic Sugars is creative, bubbly, professional, reasonable, & beyond talented! She won't sell herself short (nor should she) but she will work with you to ensure that you get the cake of your dreams! She & her talents are WELL worth it & does not disappoint..... my guests are still in awe of my 5 tier spectacular wedding cake!!!
    Jairo Married on 10/21/2016
    Great service and quality! Erica made our dream cake come true for the most important day of our lives!!
    We highly recommend her! You will have an amazing cake at your wedding!
    Jairo & Jefferey
    Jefferey Married on 10/21/2016
    Erika was absolutely fantastic to work with! Working with Chic Sugars was like designing a cake with a friend. She was incredibly responsive, informative, and friendly. And the end result was gorgeous as well as delicious. All of my wedding guests were infatuated with the cake. Definitely one of the highlights of the night and one of the most memorable photo ops!
    Kendra Married on 07/29/2016
    I have ordered from Erika on a few different occasions and was always pleased, but for my wedding, I was Absolutely blown away! My naked wedding was so beautiful and delicious, that some of my guests are still talking about it! Erika nailed my vision perfectly and helped make my day perfect! I highly recommend Chic sugars for any event!
    Annita Married on 12/24/2015
    Excellent communication, responded quickly. Cake was just as we discussed and tasty. It was a hit!
    Cassidy Married on 11/07/2015
    Erika was a pleasure to work with! Her cakes are not only beautiful to look at, but they also taste amazing :)
  • User2423440 2+ years ago
    Chic Sugars was beyond a lifesaver. We originally were going to use another vendor. After a horrible ( and expensive) tasting close to our wedding date we panicked and turned to Chic Sugars. Erika made every accommodation to meet with us promptly, provide us with the most extensive and delicious tasting and had the experience to execute our vision (within a very short timeline) The cake was SPECTACULAR and all of our guests raved about the flavor! Erika is talented, professional and created our dream cake at a much more realistic cost than the "fancy" vendor we had originally contacted. Erika loves what she does and it shows. Kudos to Chic Sugars - I can't wait to have another event to be able to use her services!!
    Nicole Married on 09/05/2015
    Erika was amazing to work with. Not only was she super responsive with any questions I had, she was thorough and made me feel like she had everything under control (which she did!). It's very overwhelming to the 2 days before a wedding, and she was advised that if I didn't hear from her, everything was under control.

I highly recommend her services. By the by, I also ordered push pop cakes and macarons. Delicious!
    Houda Married on 05/02/2015
    Yummy cakes & perfect customer service.
  • User2319068 2+ years ago
    Erika was a dream come true. I was a last minute bride and she was supportive and understanding and was one of the only cake venders willing to accommodate my requests at such short notice. Not only that, she even helped cater my last minute bridal shower with BEAUTIFUL results. She very much exceeded my expectations and I am looking forward to working with Chic Sugars again in the near future! I especially am looking forward to the replica of our top tier wedding cake for our one year anniversary! :)
    Bibi Married on 08/31/2014
    Chic Sugars made my wedding cake. It was a beautiful 4 layer cake. More importantly the cake was good, moist and the flavors were on point. All of my guest was asking, "where did I get that cake". Most wedding cakes I've tried in the past looked good but the taste wasn't there. Erika came in and setup the cake in no time. Any time I reached out to Erika prior to the wedding with any concerns, she was always prompt with her responses. I will definitely use her again in the future :-) .
  • Boobie
    Auzia Married on 06/21/2014
    Erika is one of the best in the business. True professional and the girl can bake a mean cake. It took make 30min to draw of my cake design and it was love at first sight and taste.
    Jackie Married on 06/07/2014
    Ty so much Erica the cake ? was amazing and so were you!
  • User1502270 2+ years ago
    Erika was amazing! Our wedding was only two weeks away we didn't know what to do or how we were going to do it, but Erika told us that everything would be fine. We had a beautiful wedding and our guests enjoyed the cake so much. I have cancer so we didn't have the normal amount of planning time with me being in and out of the hospital. Thanks to everyone at Chic Sugars for being part of our story.
    Ebony Married on 12/28/2013
    I loved the service Chic Sugars provided for me. Erika was very cooperative with my last minute request for an "all of a sudden" wedding. She was on time with everything and I can't believe she works with celebrities and is still affordable .
    Alana Married on 09/28/2013
    I am so happy that we chose Chic Sugars for our groom's cake! The cake was delicious and everyone commented on how beautiful and creative it was. Besides that, it was a pleasure to work with Erika. She was friendly, professional and very responsive. We did the whole order over the phone and it couldn't have been more efficient. The cake was delivered on time with no problems. You can't go wrong with Chic Sugars!
    Arielle Married on 07/27/2013
    Chic Sugars was able to create the perfect groom's came for my wedding. It was everything I asked for and it was delicious as well! Erika was easy to contact and always responded quickly to my questions. The cake was delivered on time with no problems. I would highly suggest Chic Sugars for anyone who has an event where they want a unique and creative personalized cake.