19 Reviews for Chic... a floral boutique

Aisle Decor (1)
Altar Decor (1)
Flower Petals (1)
Table Arrangements (1)

Kristin was wonderful to work with for our wedding flowers. My husband is from North Carolina and he requested cotton in my bouquet and his boutonnière for a little Southern nod, and Kristin was more than happy to accommodate all our ideas. She really understood the style I was going for in our flowers. After our consultation I asked Kristin for an arch for our wedding ceremony - she created something amazing and I didn't even have to explain what I wanted. Our bouquets were gorgeous. And it was so sweet to see Kristin in the back of the Church because she stayed to see our wedding ceremony. She is excellent at communicating and follows up very quickly. Kristin and Chic a Floral Boutique did wonderful work and I was highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Alanna, 1/14/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages

ABSOLUTELY LOVED MY FLOWERS! I was so nervous because you never really see your vision until it comes to life. Well Chic definitely exceeded my expectations. I was absolutely blown away when I entered my room and saw all the beautiful centerpieces completely tie in with my theme. She was so helpful since the moment we walked in the door. She made sure to always keep in contact with me and always offered her opinions which made my flowers even better than I imagined. We wanted something traditional and not traditional at the same time and she pulled it off. Everyone loved my centerpieces and everyone took them home. Definitely worth every penny!

Profile Picture zully, 7/16/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements
4.7

Kristin and Fernando were very helpful in planning the centerpieces and bouquets for my wedding. We loved the way everything came out and there was no doubt or worry the day of the wedding.

Profile Picture Dawn, 6/12/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

A HUGE thanks is due for Kristin at chic floral, my wedding flowers were PERFECT! And she was always so helpful and made me feel so relaxed during such a stressful duration wedding planning. She's very knowledgeable about flowers and the wedding industry as a whole, plus she studied art & design, so she's got an extra fine eye for knowing what looks good. She was also really helpful because she just had her wedding (earlier in 2014, the same year as mine) so she was always giving me advice, and even helped me find other vendors that we used and had great experiences with too! As for our wonderful wedding day, we had beautiful flowers that held up throughout the day. In fact, I just returned from my two week honeymoon, and they STILL look nice! The bouquets and centerpieces were perfect. We did have one mishap with my groom's boutonniere, but luckily Kristin knew that it was a delicate piece, so she actually made us an extra one just in case! This is a person that really knows their stuff, and is willing to go the extra step to make sure her clients have a perfect day. Thank you Kristin!!!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 11/8/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Kristin is amazing! I was so worried about my flowers for my wedding until I met with Kristin! I told her my ideas and right away I could tell she saw my vision. When everything arrived on my wedding day I was thrilled, everything was amazing! I absolutely love how everything came out... the colors, the flowers and how it was all put together. It couldn't have been better! Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Melissa, 11/7/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

What can I possibly say about Kristin? She is absolutely fabulous! She met with me countless times to discuss bouquets and centerpieces, helping me visualize what everything would look like. She went above and beyond, traveling to four places on my wedding day to deliver flowers and pick up rentals. Her creativity, kindness, and flexibility really helped make my day more special (and more beautiful!) I truly felt that she cared about my wedding as much as she would her own. All my guests complimented the flowers in the centerpieces, as well as, the bouquets. I would most definitely recommend Kristin to anyone searching for a great florist who will turn your visions into a reality. I look forward to working with her again in the future!

Profile Picture Kristina, 10/11/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Chic Florals provided all of our wedding party bouquets and boutonnieres as well as the venue decor. I had a vision of what I wanted. I drew a picture for Kristin as a guide for color and flower type. She really made my vision come alive! She has a wonderful eye for design and brought everything together so nicely. Kristin exceeded our expectations.My husband and I have received so many compliments on the wonderful colors and design. We can not thank Chic florals enough. While my husband and I were on our honeymoon my Mom actually stopped in to tell Kristin how much she enjoyed the wedding flowers!

Profile Picture User4449435, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

It was an absolute pleasure to work with Kristin. Very friendly and professional! The bouquets came out beautiful and she worked within my budget. Would highly recommend!

Profile Picture User3525617, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Kristin thank you for everything you did to help make my wedding a dream come true. The flowers and décor were absolutely beautiful! Everyone complimented the reception center pieces. You did an amazing job with my bouquet, it truly was beautiful. Thank you again for everything!

Profile Picture Rachele, 8/10/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Chic...a Floral Boutique, and Kristin, were absolutely great! I would highly recommend using Chic for any event. Kristin did the bouquets and boutonnieres for our wedding party, as well as the bamboo arch for our ceremony, which was on the beach. She arrived early to make sure the arch was set-up and it looked exactly as we had discussed. Kristin also let me know that they had a back-up plan for setting up the arch indoors in case of rain, which was awesome. The wedding flowers were also exactly what I wanted. I told her the colors I was looking for and the style of the wedding and she really created something that was beautiful for us. I planned our wedding in less than two months time, so it was really important to me that my vendors made me feel reassured that everything would go smoothly, and Kristin did that. She had great follow-up and was very professional, but also very friendly and helpful at the same time. I absolutely loved the fact that my vision for my wedding ceremony came to life because she listened to what I wanted and created beautiful looking bouquets. Kristin suggested the flowers to use based on the colors I wanted and they really were perfect. We got many compliments on the flowers and the arch! Thank you again to Chic..a floral boutique, for helping to make our day great!

Profile Picture Keri, 8/1/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers

Chic Florals did an outstanding job with the flowers for our wedding. They were extremely professional and more importantly caring. They added a personal touch to everything that they did and made our wedding day extra special. I would not think of utilizing any other florist in the future for any occasion. Their prices were excellent and the quality of the flowers was over-the-top! Everyone commented on the uniqueness of the designs they created.

Profile Picture Debra, 6/21/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

First of all, I have to say that my husband and I did not know Chic Florals and did not know Kristin who did our flowers and deco for our wedding. She was the referral by our original florist who told us two months before our wedding that he could not do ours. We were a little worried because we were running out of time. But, after the first appointment with Kristin, we felt so much relieved because Kristin is so professional. My husband and I are not flower experts and did not set a very high budget for the wedding flowers. Kristin was very patient and helpful. She gave us suggestions and showed us the ideas when we were not sure about the decisions. Also, her efforts for trying to work out the arrangements according to our budget and ideas made us very impressed and made us feel she is very reliable.

I had Kristin do my ceremony deco with two altars in the front and petals on the aisles with our DIY pew bows. We also had 15 flower center pieces with our theme colors (coral and white). I wish I could show the pictures here. I love my bouquet which is white roses with dusty miller. My bridesmaids' bouquets were coral and white roses with dusty miller and a little green leaves. They looked gorgeous and stunning!

On the wedding day, Kristin was on time. I love how she is so careful with every little detail, including making sure the bouquet stems were soaked in the water before we carried them. I also noticed that she brought extra corsages and boutonnieres for my parents, ushers, pastors, and all helpers. I was amazed by her detailed-oriented skill.

Again, I'm only leaving reviews here because from the bottom of my heart, I recommend Kristin to anyone who needs the similar service and needs someone who can trust and rely on. Thank you, Kristin! It was AWESOME to have your help on our important day!

Profile Picture Sharon, 4/26/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Kristin was phenomenally helpful, personable, professional and totally wonderful! I was completely floored with how beautiful my bouquet was, and how beautiful my bridesmaids bouquets were. Everything Kristin did for my wedding was wonderful and made my chin drop. She exceeded all of my expectations.

Profile Picture Nicole, 3/22/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I don’t even know where to begin talking about how thankful I am we picked Chic a Floral Boutique for our wedding. To start off, my now husband is in the army and is stationed in Fort Hood Texas, which is where we were planning our New York wedding from. I thought it was going to be a nightmare. I thought there was no way Kirstin would catch my vision for my wedding communicating almost entirely through emails. She kept in contact with me to ensure me everything would be perfect which made me feel so much better. Then my wedding day came! I can’t put into words how perfect everything was. Now I am a perfectionist, an artist, and I know what I like and don’t like, I never could have thought I would be so touched, so moved by such a display that Chic a Floral Boutique put together for me. From the church, to the cocktail hour, to the reception, the flowers made the space. As I was talking with all my guests, every single person commented on how beautiful and unique my flowers were, they were literally the center stage. I was taken back by how wonderful Kirstin was to work with but I never thought she would come up with something so beautiful for me. She was even so kind as to make a little memory display for my mom with some extra flowers. When I think of my wedding besides being so excited for getting married, the flowers are by far the best memory. It even comforted me knowing that Kristin, the lady in charge, was there through the entire process. She delivered the bouquets to my house, boutonnières to the guys, stayed at the church to and then cleaned up and met me at the reception too. I’ve never dealt with a more professional, creative, and overall nice and kind woman. Anytime I ever need flowers, Chic a Floral Boutique is my spot and I know my guests that saw her work will be using her as well. Thank you Kristin from the bottom of my heart.

Profile Picture Christine, 3/1/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Thank you Kristin! Thank you for all that you did for our wedding day! Our flower arrangements were beautiful! You made it special by meeting with us, listening and giving us great advice. I would not have picked anyone else. We were very happy with your service!

Profile Picture Christina, 8/3/13, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

The flowers for my wedding were absolutely amazing! I went with this florist because I love her creative and unique style and she really came through and gave me what I envisioned! When we met to go over what I wanted, Kristin had books of flower types and understood right away what I was going for. Everyone's flowers were fresh, gorgeous, and they lasted for days afterwards. I am so sad that I can't actually keep them all. I would 100% recommend this florist and I already have started telling people I know how great they are!

Profile Picture Anjanette, 5/4/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I highly recommend Chic a Floral Boutique. Kristen was extremely helpful throughout the entire planning process. She really worked with us to help us get the flowers we wanted in our budget. She even typed up several different proposals so we could decide which one was best for us. On our wedding day, Kristen was on time and our flowers were so beautiful that we received compliments all night. When we arrived home from our honeymoon (2 weeks later), we were shocked to see that the centerpieces we took home were still intact and amazing. Kristen really did a great job and I would highly recommend Chic a Floral Boutique!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 8/20/11, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Kristin from Chic was very helpful and patient when I sat down with her to discuss what I wanted for my wedding. She had very good suggestions based on the color scheme and look I was going for. I was impressed with how our reception room looked like. My husband and I had a chance to see the room before our guests arrived and soak everything in. Kristin's work turned out beautiful.

Profile Picture Jenine, 12/18/09, 1 Review