Chi Photography of Atlanta Reviews

14 | Acworth, GA

14 Reviews for Chi Photography of Atlanta

• Whitney

Whitney · Married on 11/03/2012

Being a photographer myself, one of the most important vendor decisions for us was our photographer. And everyone always asks, "Well, who does the photographer hire to photograph her wedding?" As tough of a decision as you might think this was, once we found Chi, the decision was easy. Chi is absolutely one of the best photographers in the Charleston area - She's wonderful to work with and very well-priced. She's extremely organized, punctual, professional, flexible, and has the patience of Job.

My husband isn't always the easiest to work with (he goofs around more than anyone I know and has the attention span of a gnat), but with our engagement pictures Chi managed to truly capture "us" (in every sense of the word) - you would think she'd known us forever! We could not have been any happier with them. She also did my bridal portraits - and even though I asked her to walk (literally) ALL over Magnolia Plantation, she never complained and my pictures were beautiful ... They brought tears to my eyes!

And although we haven't seen our wedding pictures yet, we know they're going to be perfect! We have the utmost confidence that Chi was able to capture our big day exactly the way we wanted it.

We highly recommend Chi to anyone and have reccommended her to several of our friends, who have all been extremely happy as well. Without a doubt, we will (continue) to use her to capture all the important moments in our lives :-)

Sent on 11/28/2012

Adrienne · Married on 10/16/2011

Chi was fabulous! We have a large family and sometime a difficult crowd to work with, but she was able to accomplish everything as just one photographer. She also had lots of patience with children. We really enjoyed having her around on our day!

Sent on 11/16/2011

Lindsey · Married on 09/22/2011

Very professional, open to ideas, extremely reasonable pricing for beautiful photography.

Sent on 12/07/2011

Carmin Britt · Married on 10/10/2010

Chi was fantastic! She is professional, personable and takes amazing pictures! Our engagement, bridal and wedding photos were all done by Chi and we were very pleased with her work! We would recommend her talent to all for any occasion.

Sent on 11/28/2010

Megan · Married on 10/09/2010

Chi Photography was wonderful. She captured some of the most amazing photo's that I am so thankful to have. She was also very speedy about posting the pics. Thanks for your hard work! :)

Sent on 11/17/2010

Lisa · Married on 05/22/2010

Amazing!

Sent on 06/10/2010

Aubrey · Married on 04/17/2010

Chi handled the photography for both our engagement and wedding photos. In both situations, we couldn't have been more pleased with our photography services from Chi. She was flexible, friendly and creative. And she provided our finished photos to us weeks before we expected them.

Sent on 06/18/2010

Monica · Married on 04/09/2010

A wonderful photographer! She did an amazing job with my bridal portraits and the wedding photos!! I would definitely choose her again.

Sent on 04/28/2010

Angela · Married on 03/20/2010

We couldn't have been more thrilled with the way our wedding was photographed. Each moment and expression was captured beautifully. We loved the range of emotion and how she creativity documented even the smallest detail.

Her professionalism and respect was second to none. Although she is incredibly talented, she is open to suggestion and captures that special moment you've been looking for.

We highly recommend Chi Photography for any special occasion, and will use her talents as family begins to grow.

Sent on 04/28/2010

Chi Photography of Atlanta's reply:

Thanks for the kind words Angie!

heather · Married on 09/26/2009

It was a pleasure to have Chi photograph our wedding. She was very pleasant to work with and our photos turned out beautifully. We highly recommend her to all the lowcountry lovers in SC, she will capture all the natural beauty we love so much.

Sent on 01/24/2010

joanna · Married on 10/25/2008

Chi was an absolute delight to work with! She would answer my emails immediately and without delay. I planned my whole wedding via email and over the web. She was extremely easy to work with and produced fabulous photos! I can't thank her enough for the excellent job she did capturing my special day. I trusted her completely when working with her on my big day. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 03/09/2009

Chi Photography was great on my wedding day! Beautiful photos and hardly even notice she's taking them. She has great work.

Sent on 09/21/2012

Rachael · Married on 09/22/2012

4.2
      3.5

I picked Chi because of the quality of her photos on her website and her pricing, which is pretty reasonable for the Charleston area. I was initially put off by her terse email responses, and I didn't get a good sense of how easy she might be to work with in my communication with her. However, my fears dissipated on the day of. She is punctual, efficient, creative, and easy-going. We were behind on our schedule because of hair/makeup, but she kept us moving quickly and we ended up being on schedule. She got all of the specialty pictures we requested and was flexible throughout the night. Overall, I enjoyed working with her, and have gotten great feedback on her sneak peeks! Can't wait to see the final spread of photos! She does beautiful work! (check out her newborn photos - they are precious!)

Sent on 10/07/2012