Chester Springs Video Reviews

57 | Glenmoore, PA

57 Reviews for Chester Springs Video

Sidra · Married on 03/26/2016

We had the most amazing experience working with Chester Springs Video. We were planning our wedding from out of town and we first met Kevin via video chat. We were happy to discover that he also loves basset hounds and he made us feel like he was as excited about our wedding as we were.

The communication was excellent from the beginning through the final product. It was amazing that there were 3 people at our wedding with Chester Springs Video. With our smaller wedding, we were worried about how crowded it could be but they were true professionals who knew how to capture every single moment without being intrusive. Having 3 videographers meant they captured everything from different angles and were able to create the most wonderful edits as a result! On top of their professionalism, they are the most lovely people and were so kind & pleasant to work with.

After the wedding, we received videos as they were completed which was so nice! Every single one was beautifully and professionally edited. They did the most amazing job capturing the feel of our wedding and the joy we felt. They even took the time to send us a gorgeous screen shot pulled from the video of me with my dog, which may be my favorite photo from the entire wedding! We couldn't be happier that we chose Chester Springs (and did I mention that they are very affordable!) I still can't believe the bargain we got by booking them. This was a truly special experience and our videos will be cherished forever! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Sent on 05/06/2016

I am SO glad that we booked Chester Springs Video to record our wedding day! I originally did not want to hire a videographer because I figured it was just one more additional cost and that we would not need the video if we had pictures. I was SO wrong! After hiring Chester Spring Video, I am so thankful that I have the recordings of our first look, ceremony, reception, and more - they provide a completely different viewpoint than our pictures and I am grateful that I can go back and relive those moments. Kevin and his team were so professional - they met with us during our final venue walk through and decided on the best locations/angles to video from. During the day of our wedding, we barely knew they were there...yet they provided us with wonderful videos from the entire day! We recommend them highly!

Sent on 05/12/2016

Krista · Married on 03/12/2016

We choose Chester Springs videography to shoot our wedding for many reasons! They are a family based company, who are knowledgeable at their craft and could answer all of our questions. They easily worked with us and achieved everything we had asked for. On the day of our wedding they were almost invisible to us! We couldn't tell they were even there which is a big PLUS!! Beforehand, Kevin and his Daughter scoped out the reception room and the church and had a plan as to where all of their equipment would be on big day. We were amazed with the quality of the video and we also got all of the unedited raw footage. We could not be happier!!!

Sent on 04/11/2016

Nick · Married on 10/31/2015

I can't recommend Chester Springs Video more highly. Everyone wants a vendor's output (photos, video), but on the day of the wedding, everyone you have to interact with seems to be in the way. I can honestly say that not only was our video tremendous, but Chester Springs Video was a pleasure to have with us on our wedding day. They were kind, courteous, and fun (and absolutely invisible when they needed to be). And with three cameras, they got so many incredible angles and shots of everything. My wife and I staged a surprise "flash mob" with our bridal party and immediate family, and they were kind enough to cut the video of it that weekend. All of our friends and family (not to mention the two of us!) got a huge thrill out of seeing that video and passing it around while we were still on the "wedding high." The finished product, down to the cases of the DVDs and Blu-rays, is polished and professional, at a price where other vendors won't give you much more than raw footage. Great value, great people, and great videographers. We have nothing but heartfelt thanks for Chester Springs Video!

Sent on 02/12/2016

Chester Springs Video's reply:

Nick & Jenna: We had so much fun at your wedding, from the flash mob dance to the funny and touching wedding vows. Our team loved everything about your wedding day, the people, the places, and the way you guys made the day your own. Thank you so much for the kind words, and the best of the best to you both in the future. Kevin & Rachele.

Julie · Married on 10/30/2015

Such an amazing team to work with!! We decided to do a video last minute, about only 2 weeks away from our wedding date and the team was incredible!! Kevin met with me in person and made the plans for the day so easy and stress free! They were professional and fun and really made sure to capture every moment perfectly! Such an incredible value for such great quality of work!! Highly recommended!!!!!

Sent on 03/28/2016
  • W

Wendy · Married on 09/20/2015

Kevin and his staff were professional and well organized. Prior to the wedding, I worked with Kevin to create a photo montage of pictures of the bride and groom growing up and as a couple. On the day of the event, they provided full event coverage. Using a 3 camera approach, they maintained a low-profile while capturing video footage of all the memorable moments. They were happy to accommodate special requests and did a fabulous job editing a surprise 'special' dance. In the weeks following the event, Kevin communicated his progress and shared finished portions of the video as they were available. The final product is professionally packaged with both standard and Blu-ray DVDs, bookmarked into chapters to follow the sequence of activities from the day. So happy we decided to include this vendor to create this lasting memory.

Sent on 11/23/2015

Wendy:

It was our pleasure to be part of Melissa & Tom's special day. Everyone in the bridal party was great to work with, and the staff from Riverdale Manor helped to get everything ready for my team to record the events of the day.

Melissa · Married on 09/20/2015

Kevin and his crew were wonderful. At first I did not want a videographer but am so happy with my decision to pursue it. Looking back, the memories Kevin captured for us will last a life time. The entire crew was very friendly, asked the appropriate questions, captured all the important moments, and most of all were not obtrusive/in the way/noticeable. Kevin arranged for a meeting with us months prior to the wedding to organize everything and to get to know us. He made a point to visit our venue to scope out the lighting and best positions for the cameras before our big day. Throughout the whole editing process, Kevin kept us in the loop as to where he was at with the video. He sent us sections of the video and posted them to youtube as he finished them up. In the end, we were provided with a very well put together blu-ray edition of our wedding. Overall, I would definitely recommend not only getting a videographer for your wedding, but choosing Kevin and his crew at Chester Springs Video to capture your special day!

Sent on 12/07/2015

Kevin was fantastic! The videos he took were wonderful and he was incredibly pleasant to work with! He worked great alongside the photographer. I'm so happy we picked him to be our videographer and we are so thankful that he made us a lovely video of our wedding!

Sent on 11/02/2015

Adam · Married on 09/05/2015

Chester Springs Video will give you a a professionally done wedding video that will last a life time. They were very responsive and understand exactly what my wife and I were looking for.

Sent on 09/18/2016

Chester Springs Video's reply:

Rachele & I were glad we were able to create a great wedding video for you and Kayla. We hope you enjoy it for years to come.

Joelle · Married on 08/29/2015

Kevin and his team were great!! The video came out amazing. We would highly recommend to anyone!

Sent on 10/09/2015

Aubrie · Married on 08/22/2015

When we got married this past August I was on the fence whether I should hire a videographer. After meeting with Kevin there was no doubt we had to hire Chester Springs. He was flexible and took initiative to get in touch the photographer so they could work together without getting in each others shots. Kevin and his team were prompt and courteous. My husband made it a point to mention how cool Kevin was while shooting the guys "getting ready" footage. He even went to the lobby to pick up the pizza they had ordered. During the wedding, his cameras were so discreet I barely even noticed them, but they were definitely picking up all of the important footage. Kevin's delivery of the footage was incredibly prompt. I received sneak peeks of the video from him while I was on my honeymoon, and the whole blu-ray/dvd was delivered just over a month after the wedding! I was incredibly impressed by the value of Chester Springs Video. You can tell they love doing weddings and I would highly recommend them. I love having our wedding DVD and am so glad I went with Chester Springs!

Sent on 10/19/2015

Kate · Married on 07/04/2015

Kevin did an amazing job filming our wedding ceremony! The video is beautiful!! He not only captured our ceremony but scenes of our venue and guests being seated. I wasn't sure if I should have our ceremony filmed but am so very happy that I did. It is one of our most treasured things now. I highly recommend Kevin and Chester Springs Video to any other couple looking to document their day. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 07/26/2015

Leslie · Married on 06/20/2015

Chester Springs Video provided my husband and me with a video that we will always treasure. Kevin was the best vendor we dealt with during our wedding, and was able to adjust to a change in location due to the weather. Great communication and great service. What you get for the price is amazing. Staff was very friendly. Highest recommendation!

Sent on 07/15/2015

Mackenzie · Married on 06/13/2015

From the very first meeting, Kevin was friendly, attentive, professional and very easy to talk with. He was very responsive to my emails and answered any questions that we had. One of our biggest concerns was having a videographer with the ability to capture every little moment that happened that day. Kevin uses many cameras that shows everything from different points of view. The cameras were small and almost invisible. We never noticed Kevin and his staff as they recorded the day. They also worked out the details with our photographer to make sure that no one got in each other’s way.

The video is fantastic! Every little moment is there! He also allowed us to choose the music for each section and add pictures from the wedding as a photo collage at the end. I highly recommend Kevin and his staff to any bride that wants to remember her day.

Sent on 07/10/2015

Maura · Married on 04/25/2015

Kevin and his crew were prompt, courteous, and very professional. The DVD is fabulous, can’t say enough. Every moment of the day is there, many things I would have never seen without watching the video. I could go on and on. Thank you so much for your time and effort.

Maureen

Sent on 05/16/2015

kristin · Married on 04/11/2015

I am sooo glad we decided to hire a videographer to document our wedding day. Being a tad bit camera shy, I was a bit iffy on the idea at first. Looking back, I would have regretted not having the event on film. I always heard that your wedding goes by fast, but never imagined "fast" would mean "in-the-blink-of-an-eye-and-over-before-the-fat-lady-sings" fast.

Ok perhaps that's a slight exaggeration. But I am forever grateful for the high quality footage captured by the professional staff of Chester Springs Video Services. From beginning to end I can can re-watch the videos I have and relive every amazing detail and priceless moment of my wedding day. CSVS Was able to capture even the moments that I missed or didn't deem to be very relevant at the time. For example, all 6 of my groomsmen performing a spectacular rendition of the Backstreet Boy's classic song 'I want it that way'. Priceless. And now I have that moment on video and can watch it as many times as I want for years to come.

I was most happy to receive a little bit of footage from behind the scenes pre-wedding. As I was holed-up in the bridal suite sipping champagne with my bridesmaids, I was also missing out small but important parts of the day like the groomsmen making their grand entrance, guests mingling with each other, and the hustle and bustle of wedding staff preparing for the start of the event. Luckily I was able to have a peek of all of this when I received my first sample of video footage from CSVS.

A picture is worth a thousand words, but a video is worth so much more. Make an investment toward preserving your memories through Chester Springs Video Services. You'll thank me later.

Sent on 05/11/2015

Kristin:

We thoroughly enjoyed sharing and recording your special day with you and your family. It was a beautiful day and you and Jason were great to work with. Best wishes to you both in the future.

Kevin and Video Crew!

You did an amazing job and created a beautiful and memorable video. It was absolutely worth spending the time to find the right videographers to capture our wedding. The video quality is 10+, the shots just flow from moment to moment. We can enjoy this video for the rest of our lives.

Chester Springs Video may be a small company, but was the perfect choice for us. We also received all of the video footage and suggested a few things that Kevin edited into the video for us. Although we spent a lot more money on the wedding photos (which we loved), the video is what we look at day in and day out.

Beth and Jim

Sent on 03/10/2015
  • User4771925 · 2+ years ago

I can hardly remember what happened on the day of my wedding, but the video brings all of the emotion and feelings back every time I watch it. Watching the day unfold on this video is something Jim and I will always treasure. Kevin and his team were prepared and professional and got shots I have never seen on any of my friend’s videos. We almost passed on getting a video, I am so glad we didn’t.

Love always, Laura and Jim

Sent on 02/07/2015

John and I are very happy with our wedding DVD. I can’t believe the variety of shots, including some of the funnier things that happened during the wedding. You were organized, courteous and friendly to everyone, and unobtrusive during the entire day. The wedding photographs were great, but the video really takes me back to that day. Thank you so much!
    Jenna and John Q.

Sent on 12/13/2014

Marica · Married on 08/16/2014

Kevin and his staff did SUCH an amazing job with our wedding video! I watch it over and over and over again! The camera crew was quiet and worked with precision with an attention to detail.

Highly recommendation!

Sent on 10/28/2014

We loved our video that we received from Chester Springs Videography! For anyone planning a wedding or any other occasion, they should be put on your list of companies to check out. Happily we will always have our video to watch and remember our wedding day.

Sent on 10/30/2014

Mary · Married on 07/26/2014

Kevin and his crew did a wonderful job filming our wedding. Two things stand out:

1) They were never in the way, but still got shots we were not expecting. They also did not stage shots which I think is tacky.
    2) Kevin communicated during the editing process to give us some say in how the video looked,, even down to some of the musical choices.

100% recommended!

Sent on 10/29/2014

Chester Springs Video's reply:

Thanks Mary for your review. Good luck in the future!

Kate · Married on 06/28/2014

My husband and I were not planning to hire a videographer originally, but since part of his family could not make it to the wedding, we figured it would be the perfect way to share the day with them. I am so glad we found Kevin and now we will be able to treasure the day forever. DO NOT miss hiring a videographer for your wedding. You won't regret it!

Kevin and his team were amazing to work with. The DVD (Blu-Ray) was stunning in terms of it's video quality and variety of shots. They used four cameras at the wedding and it shows! Kevin was always responsive to minor changes that we wanted and worked hard to make this video perfect. And for $900 it was the bargain of a lifetime.

They captured every possible moment of the day that we could have asked for. Amazing job! 100% recommended.

Sent on 10/29/2014

Kevin’s team did a wonderful job during our special day, and in terms of the highlight video of our wedding, I don’t have words to express how beautifully they put the whole video together. It seemed like each small, but precious moment of the day was on the video. They were friendly, quiet, prepared, and worked well with our other vendors and the staff at the Church and Reception Hall.

The video was so creative and professional. 3 videographers were with us as I was getting ready, and they were with us until the reception was over. They made sure they captured every moment, and the proof is in the beautifully crafted video. I really cannot thank them enough.

If you are trying to find a great team of videographers, I highly recommend Chester Springs Video. They are reliable, caring, hardworking, and did a wonderful job! I could not be happier. Thank you, Kevin for all that you did!

Sent on 01/18/2015

We cannot say enough about Kevin and his team (thanks Bernie, Julie, & Brian)! Kevin did a co-workers wedding last year and when I saw the video we know he had to do ours! The video is not full of flashy special effects, but has amazing shots I have to watch over and over. They use a lot of cameras, but they were out of sight the entire day. Three things stand out:

Kevin and his team (2 were college film students) were fun and courteous throughout the day. They went out of their way to work with our vendors and our guests to get the video they needed. This was a VERY stressful day for me. A few things went wrong and Kevin kept asking me “how are you doing?” and offering encouragement. He didn’t have to do this, but he did. He cares about his work and the people who hire him.

Kevin was very flexible during the editing process. My husband and I needed certain people & events removed from the video and somehow he did it. I know this took extra time but he did it without charging us.

Attention to detail! There are many parts of the video that have moments that occurred during the day that we either did not see, or offered a different view of what was happening. All of the venue/vendor/guests problems we had during the day never appeared in the video. THE BEST!!!!
    Love Pat and Steven