Chester Springs Video Reviews

57 | Glenmoore, PA

57 Reviews for Chester Springs Video

Ken Long · Getting married on 03/05/2020

Great Wedding Video!

Rachele & Kevin did a fabulous job filming our wedding. Their eye for capturing all the small details is exceptional, and were never in our way or anyone else’s. I wouldn’t have had anyone else capture my special day!

Sent on 05/26/2019

Jennifer Pietro · Married on 11/05/2019

Great Video, nice people!

It was a pleasure to have Rachele & Kevin as our wedding videographers. They are so sweet, professional, and have been extraordinarily accommodating from the start, working with us to customize a package that fit our vision. They were a seamless part of our day -- both well-prepared to film the important traditional events and with the instinctive timing to capture the unexpected, unplanned personal moments -- all while being discreet and respectful. Our vendors raved about how professional they were to work with. Excellent job!

Sent on 10/11/2019

Paul Clowney · Married on 07/10/2019

Great video, great people to work with

After looking for a wedding videographer to film our wedding day for months, I was about to give up. $5000 for a 5 minute video where we had no choice on the song was ridiculous, not to mention the large camera dollies and lights. We found Chester Springs Video who do low-profile documentary style and gave us a 90 minute video from multiple camera angles and was edited beautifully. It even included a highlight video where we got to pick the music! And they were nice people to work with through the entire process.

Sent on 05/31/2019

Ann Gallagher · Married on 04/05/2019

Wonderful Video

We are grateful we chose Chester Springs Video the videographer for our wedding! Initially we, like many couples, we weren’t sure about hiring a videographer. Then, Chester Springs Video was recommended to us by another couple who had them capture their wedding. Chester Springs Video was quick to respond, and extremely helpful in selecting the right package for us. The day of the wedding went flawlessly! Our videographers, Kevin & Rachele captured all of our important moments without us even noticing. Chester Springs Video provided us a way to relive the best day of our lives any, and every, day of the year.

Sent on 10/25/2019

Rachel Williams · Married on 08/04/2018

Rachele & Kevin are the Best!!

We'd both like to say a huge thank you to Rachele and Kevin for the fantastic job they did capturing our day. The video is a lovely memento of the day and the DVD is beautiful.

Chester Springs Video was fantastic on the day, they managed to capture everything beautifully without it ever feeling like they were in the way. They were fun to be around and very professional. We really appreciated their enthusiasm and positive energy throughout the day. The finished product was fantastic and we love reminiscing with friends and family over what was such a lovely day.

Sent on 10/25/2018

Stacy Gordon · Married on 07/21/2018

Great Video and great people!

If you are on the fence about investing in videography for your wedding – do it. Rachele & Kevin were great to work with and we can’t imagine being without these memories.

They were very professional and communicated with us every step of the way. The video is beautiful, and all of our vendors loved working with them.

We almost went with a pizza truck instead of videography, wow!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Regina Donald · Married on 06/02/2018

Great Video, great Father-Daughter team!

We loved working with Rachele & Kevin from Chester Springs Video, the video is amazing and it was a great experience throughout the process.

They communicated well with us and our vendors every step of the way. I had input on the song selections and minor changes we wanted for some of the videos.

We chose them because they were a recommended by our venue (Penn Oaks Country Club). It was a great choice. Highly Recommended!

Sent on 03/15/2019

Pat · Married on 10/20/2017

We had a wonderful experience with Chester Springs Video. Kevin and his team exceeded all of our expectations and we would HIGHLY recommend anyone to use their services!

Sent on 06/15/2018

Pat · Married on 09/24/2017

I absolutely loved working with Kevin and Rachele from Chester Springs Video! From day one they were very easy to communicate with and very responsive to my emails. We had a face to face meet-up about 6 months before the big day so that we could officially meet and go over details. The day of the wedding they were hardly even noticeable (in a good way!) but still managed to get great shots of our ceremony and reception! As they have worked on different parts of our video they have sent us each clip so that we could see exactly what they were putting together! I loved feeling so involved in each aspect of the video making process! I really couldn’t have been happier with my whole experience with Chester Springs and I would highly recommend them to any couple!

Sent on 03/20/2018

Emily · Married on 09/02/2017

Kevin and Rachel were so easy to work with and captured our day beautifully. They sent us all of our videos broken out by ceremony, first dance. Highlight video, etc. and sent the full video on DVD and hard drive. The videography was done very well from all angles and nicely woven in with our music selections. We love watching our videos from them. Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/11/2018

Brooklynne · Married on 08/19/2017

Kevin and Rachel are beyond incredible to work with. They took the time to meet with us months ahead of time and start to plan our perfect wedding video and ease my crazy bride brain! The entire process was very smooth and Kevin kept us up to date on everything he needed from us in advanced. The day of the wedding went off without a hitch as well! Rachel knew exactly how to work with our venue to get the best angles and where to put the cameras for the best shots! Their diligence, hard work and skill shows shows through the incredible video they provided! We could not be happier with our wedding video! We loved working with Chester Springs and would recommend them to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 11/13/2017

Chester Springs Video's reply:

Brooklynne & Nick: It was a great day and we were delighted to be able to create a lasting memory for you and your family. We worked hard with the venue and photographer to stay as low profile as possible, yet be able to capture all of the incredible moments of your day. Best to all, Kevin & Rachele

Bryce · Married on 08/12/2017

Chester Springs Video did a great job with our video, and they were very pleasant and professional to work with. The way they use multiple cameras and keep them out of the way is amazing.

Highly recommended!

Sent on 10/13/2017

Joyce · Married on 08/12/2017

It was really easy to work with Kevin and Rachele from Chester Springs Video! They are consistent with communicating and answering our questions, and on the wedding day I didn't feel like they were in anyone's faces.I honestly didn't even notice they were there!! Thank you Kevin for all that you do!

Sent on 10/25/2017

Tara · Married on 07/07/2017

We originally weren't going to have a videographer, and I'm so glad we did! Kevin was great with communicating from the beginning to the end! After the wedding, Chester Springs Video was so quick with edits and was great at keeping us updated throughout the process. Kevin was also very open to any changes or edits that we requested. I also love that they are willing to put all of the raw footage onto a flash drive for us! We love how the video turned out and look forward to having it to watch for years to come! Thank you Kevin and Rachele!

Sent on 10/15/2017

Samantha · Married on 06/04/2017

Kevin & Rachele were easy to work with and gave us a memorable video for our wedding day.

All of our vendors loved working with them, and they were never in our faces or in the way.

Highly recommended!

Sent on 03/20/2018

Lauren · Married on 05/13/2017

We loved working with Kevin & Rachele for our wedding video. They were very professional and friendly during every step of the process. The video is amazing, the memories will last a lifetime. Highly recommended!

Sent on 07/29/2017

Kate · Married on 11/05/2016

We decided to get a video for our wedding at the last minute and luckily Chester Springs Video was able to do it. It was a great experience, they were friendly, almost invisible to us during the day, and got along great with our vendors. Our photographer told us they were the best videographers they had ever worked with.

The video turned out great, it was amazing how many great moments they captured during the day. I wanted a few changes made to the video and Kevin was very accommodating, suggesting a few ways to get the shots I wanted into the video.

100% recommended!!

Kate

Sent on 03/22/2017

Cheyanne · Married on 10/08/2016

I decided I wanted a videographer at last minute and was worried I wouldn't be able to find one. Luckily, Chester Springs Video had my wedding date as the last available date for the year. Kevin, the owner, was very prompt and responsive through email. Any questions or concerns I had he was able to address within a few business hours. On our wedding day Chester Springs did an amazing job at capturing every perfect moment to our once in a lifetime day. I look forward to having our wedding video to watch every year on our anniversary. I would highly recommend Chester Springs Video to future brides and grooms!

Sent on 04/17/2017

Amanda · Married on 09/04/2016

Great family to work with! From our first meeting prior to the wedding until after the wedding and receiving our video communication was easy! They arrived on time, provided us with a beautiful wedding video and all of the raw footage that we asked for! They were able to edit and make changes to our video when we asked! Would recommend to any couple looking for a great wedding video!

Sent on 12/31/2016

Troy Lynn · Married on 07/09/2016

Kevin & Rachelle were so easy to work with from the very beginning. Once the day was over, Kevin was in constant contact with the video editing, and as a crazy OCD person that I am, were able to make some edits multiple times with songs, segments, etc. so that it was perfect! The price is amazing for what you get, and I recommend their services! :)

Sent on 12/29/2016

Amber · Married on 07/02/2016

We couldn't have asked for a better team of photographers and videographers! This dynamic duo of father and daughter made for a great team. They were personable and down to earth; so much so, that they calmed my pre-wedding jitters! They were so detail oriented yet and captured so many important details! Depsite all their amazing shots, they never interrupted our fun; and they were never in the way of our guests! My cousin has even booked them for their wedding next year!

Sent on 08/15/2016

CAMILLE · Married on 07/01/2016

Chester Springs Video exceeded my expectations. My husband and I were so glad we met Kevin and his daughter Rachele. They were extremely professional! They communicated when needed, but did not bug us with little things. They know what they are doing, and I ask you that you trust them. Case in point, these pros had the foresight and knew where to place the cameras for our very dynamic first dance without us even telling them what we were doing- but they knew how to handle it and made sure they had it covered. They blended well with the crowd and captured all the great angles and shots. In fact, they worked so well with my photographer, coordinator, and other vendors and received great feedback from them as well. They are stress-free to work with, which is what you'll want especially being the busy bride.

What stood out the most was they were there to make sure they made us happy. They began early and stayed later than I expected (and they didn't give us a limit of hours). They wanted to be where the action and fun was. They provide great and honest hard work. They got to know us in a short amount of time and were able to edit the videos and show the authentic us in the output. They are worth every penny we paid, and I am glad I trusted them with our wedding. Any busy bride knows that this is the type of vendor that you want on your special day, one who meets your budget, provides exceptional service, a fantastic output and adds the special magic in capturing the best day of your life.

Will I hire them again? Already told them they are doing my first child's baptism!! Contact them now!!

Sent on 10/04/2016

Susan · Married on 06/25/2016

My daughter did not want a videographer for her wedding initially, as she felt it would be "too intrusive". However, she is so happy to have her wedding videos now. Kevin and his team were able to capture many moments that she missed, and she has watched some segments several times. Kevin was extremely professional and made several changes that we asked for - he was a pleasure to work with. As far as being intrusive goes, my daughter said she didn't even know he was there!
    I highly recommend Chester Springs Video to any bride.

Sent on 09/11/2016

Chester Springs Video's reply:

We enjoyed being part of your daughters special day. The venue was awesome, the vendors worked well together, and Rachael & Kyle were a joy to be around. Best wishes to everyone!

Kevin & Rachele

Amber · Married on 05/29/2016

We loved working with Kevin and Rachele! They were personable, professional, accommodating, friendly, and very reasonably priced. Every detail mattered to them and they were 100% dedicated to giving us the best quality video to capture our big day. Their attentiveness to us before, during, and after our wedding was incredible. They truly made us feel like the stars of the most important movie that will ever exist in our lives.

Sent on 10/09/2016

Courtney · Married on 04/30/2016

I would 100% recommend Chester Springs to any couple looking for a videographer. They did an AMAZING job and captured so many special moments. After the wedding was over, I heard from them immediately with my first section of edited material. I was amazed at how quickly they worked and that WHENEVER I emailed, they responded ASAP. They were both professional but made me feel so comfortable. I will forever recommend Chester Springs to any and every couple getting married.

Sent on 06/03/2016

Chester Springs Video's reply:

Courtney: Rachele & I loved filming your wedding, and being with your family and friends. The venue was beautiful and the final video shows how memorable this day was for everyone. Best wishes in the future. Kevin