CHERYL'S SECRET GARDEN Reviews

12 | Lynchburg, VA

12 Reviews for CHERYL'S SECRET GARDEN

• Kristina

Kristina · Married on 11/02/2019

Cheryl is AMAZING!!! I used her for flowers and day of coordinating and both were better than I could have dreamed. The floral arrangements were spectacular and her coordination of the rehearsal and wedding was great! It was so nice to be able to enjoy my day knowing that Cheryl was taking care of everything! My family and wedding party loved her and she is so willing to work with the family on cost and what the bride and groom have envisioned for their day!

Sent on 10/17/2016
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 10/24/2015

Cheryl was such a blessing to work with. I came to her with no prior knowledge of flowers, and armed with a few Pinterest pictures. She took the ideas I had and ran with them. The flowers at my wedding were absolutely gorgeous. She was so kind, and always ran her ideas by me before putting anything into action. She offered to let me stop by the day before my wedding, and when I was too busy to do so, sent me pictures to my phone. She even made changes to my bouquet the evening before my wedding when I asked for them. She really went above and beyond, and I am so grateful we had her.

Sent on 11/11/2015

Cheryl was AMAZING! I booked her back in January for my October 5th wedding. Throughout the process I changed my mind several times about how I wanted things to go and she was always so sweet and never made me feel like I was a problem. She even helped advise us on 'family drama"! She was wonderful and I plan to use her for anything else I will need flowers for!

Sent on 10/16/2014

Courtney · Married on 09/06/2014

I am not a flower person and I was so pleased and impressed by the beautiful flowers she provided for my wedding and also the value. I had so many compliments on the beautiful arrangements and also the centerpieces that we rented from her. I would highly recommend Cheryl to anyone!

Sent on 10/07/2014

Nicole · Married on 04/02/2011

Cheryl was by far the best vendor I worked with on my wedding day. She was so helpful and creative and I never had to worry about her quality of work. Her prices were very reasonable and she was willing to work within my budget. I would highly recommend her to any other bride and I will be using her again the next time I am in need or flowers or decorations for an event.

Sent on 12/20/2011

Brittany · Married on 03/26/2011

I absolutely loved working with Cheryl and her staff. We began working with her only about a month before the wedding and still ended up with perfect flowers on our wedding day. She and her staff listened to our ideas, style, and color choices and ran with it. The outcome was amazing and somehow, just what I had envisioned for our wedding. Her staff spent a lot of time checking with us to make sure they were on the right track and happy with their work. They delivered everything to our event and deposited everything just where it was supposed to go. I had no complaints about their service, product or cost. Everything was perfect. And the flowers could not have looked more beautiful at the wedding and if possible, even more beautiful in the photographs that were taken that day.

Sent on 08/30/2011

Stephanie · Married on 02/07/2009

Cheryl was wonderful to work with. I don't have a green thumb, but before I met with Cheryl, I pulled pictures out of a magazine of flowers I liked. Cheryl was extremely creative and helpful in using those pictures to develop my style and then choose the right flowers for my season and budget.

Sent on 11/23/2009

Tiffany · Married on 05/19/2018

She was great to work with, loved her flowers! Sometimes a little hard to get hold of, but that's a florist for you :)

Sent on 11/10/2009

Cheryl transformed the ideas I had in my mind into reality. I walked into my first meeting with her with so many ideas in mind. She was so patient with me and helped me sort through my ideas. She was even more patient with me when I changed some of what we were doing. With flowers being such a staple in my decor I was nervous but Cheryl assured me everything would be beautiful and she did not let me down. She even helped me figure out the best options on my tight budget and gave me tips on how to save. She is so genuine and you know your not getting ripped off. She is well worth the money!

Sent on 07/11/2015

Jessica · Married on 10/01/2011

Cheryl's secret garden is a wonderful florist for weddings. They are affordable and are very accommodating.

Sent on 10/18/2011

Jill · Married on 06/07/2008

4.2
      2.0

Cheryl at Cheryl's Secret Garden, created beautiful bouquets for my wedding. She listened carefully to my ideas, worked within my budget, and produced exactly what I was hoping for! She even came to my workplace for our initial meeting! The downside of working with her is that she is very very busy and I often had trouble getting in touch with her when I had questions or needed information from her, to the point where I was looking for another florist. In the end, I stuck with her and was well-rewarded with my flowers, but would caution other customers that they might face some frustrations getting in touch with her.

Sent on 07/03/2008

3.6
      3.5
      3.0
      3.5

The flowers that Cheryl provided for my wedding were absolutely gorgeous! There were a few specifications from our meetings that were forgotten, which on the day of the event were too late to correct, but overall she acheived the look that I wanted to have! Also, she was in the middle of moving her business and seemed to be very side tracked with an overloaded florist schedule - maybe why certain details got overlooked? Her assistant was extremely easy to work with through email which made living out of town while planning a wedding much easier!

Sent on 07/26/2012