Cheryl Spring Photography Reviews

Cheryl Spring Photography 4
Cheryl Spring Photography 5
  • Renee

Renee De Jesus · Married on 07/21/2018

Cheryl is a true professional and an amazing photographer!

Cheryl and her team were incredible to work with for my wedding. I took forever to get back to her with which photos I wanted in my album but she was so sweet and accommodating with my schedule. First off, the photos she took were unbelievably beautiful. She managed to capture the emotion, the magic, and the feeling in every single frame and I am forever grateful for that. I now have beautiful, amazing memories to cherish forever. I was also very impressed by how clear the images were and the colors (reds, greens, etc.) were simply stunning. The angles of the pictures taken were amazing and because of her and her incredible team, I got to see the same moment from different angles which is truly wonderful. Aside from how amazing her work/artistry is, Cheryl was truly a joy to work with. She kept me updated with pricing, options for my album and she even created a short video of pictures from our wedding with music for us, which was unexpected and so nice. Cheryl was extremely professional, kind, she directed our group to pose and where to stand in a way that put everyone at ease. I would 100% recommend her for any special event, but especially for a special day like a wedding. Thank you so much Cheryl!

Cheryl Spring Photography 6
    Sent on 08/26/2019
  • Alexa

Alexa Itskin · Married on 05/13/2016

Just Hire her!

I believe that Cheryl's photos speak for themselves. She truly has a gift for not only capturing STUNNING staged portraits but also catching those incredible candids that you truly treasure. Cheryl's best trait as a photographer is that she genuinely loves what she does and her subjects which absolutely translates in her work. Not only does she produce gorgeous photos, but she is also a total gem to talk with during the process. She is so sweet & professional. If you are reading this because you are unsure of which photographer to pursue I can recommend Cheryl Spring Photography without any reservations. I'm crossing my fingers that I can book her when we are one day blessed with children for maternity photos and shots with my husband.

Cheryl Spring Photography 7
    Cheryl Spring Photography 8
    Cheryl Spring Photography 9
    Cheryl Spring Photography 10
    Cheryl Spring Photography 11
    Sent on 08/26/2019

Jeanna Bickerstaff · Married on 10/10/2015

Awesome, experienced, artistic photographer

Cheryl is an excellent photographer with a keen eye for beauty. She captures both the more formal moments as well as the candid ones. Highly recommend.

Sent on 08/27/2019