Cherrywood String Quartet and Ensembles Reviews

148 | Lancaster, PA

148 Reviews for Cherrywood String Quartet and Ensembles

1 User photo

Cherrywood Ensembles exceeded my expectations. They truly made my wedding day over the top. Everyone was raving about the strings and how great the music was. If your looking for an ensemble look no further. They are affordable and amazing!

Sent on 07/05/2016

Great orchestra! We loved their music

Sent on 07/04/2016

Shelley · event on: 06/10/2016

Cherrywood String Quartet was amazing! They were prompt, professional and provided beautiful music for my guests. I highly recommend them for any event or function...you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 07/07/2016

Jay · Married on 06/04/2016

Cherrywood String Quartet and Ensembles was a wonderful addition to our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour! They accommodated special requests, and were very helpful with nailing down a good song list for our event. We also ran into a bit of bad weather and they were able to quickly and quietly move to a dry place and keep the music going : )

I would absolutely recommend them for any future event!

Sent on 06/14/2016

Debra · Married on 05/14/2016

I could not have made a better choice than Cherrywood String Quartet to play during the cocktail hour of my daughter's wedding reception! The music selection was so vast, it was so much fun deciding what to include on our request list. I had numerous guests ask me the name of the quartet and everyone had only good things to say. Had it been my choice, I would have foregone the DJ and just had the quartet play for the entire reception. All arrangements were completed by e-mail and so easy! I thought the price was very, very reasonable, well worth it. The whole experience was wonderful. If you're looking for a professional, quality quartet, definitely book Cherrywood String Quartet. I thank them for making my daughter's day so special.

Sent on 06/08/2016

Lory · event on: 05/13/2016

They sounded very good. They had a huge repertoire to chose from and also were able to play music that was not on the repertoire. I was satisfied with their music overall and definitely recommend them for your event.

Sent on 05/23/2016

Music was amazing! Wide selection of songs to choose from. Our guests loved the string quartet!

Sent on 06/08/2016

Katie · Married on 10/23/2015

Brian was great to work with! The music sounded beautiful and we received lots of compliments. They helped make our day perfect!

Sent on 11/20/2015

Cherrywood Strings added such a special touch to our Ceremony with beautiful music. They arranged a piece for our prelude that added an unforgettable, personal touch.

Sent on 11/12/2015

We had a string duo for our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. The music was beautiful. We provided a set list about 2 weeks prior to the event, and the musicians provided flawless background music for our ceremony and cocktail hour.

Sent on 10/18/2015

The string quartet did an excellent job! Everyone commented on the beautiful music for the ceremony!

Sent on 10/06/2015

Priscilla · Married on 08/22/2015

The leader of this group was very agreeable to play the music that the bride and groom requested, and had an extensive repertoire to draw from. I would certainly recommend this quartet to perform for any function.

Sent on 08/24/2015

Danielle · Married on 08/15/2015

Brian Mishler and his partner provided a musical performance beyond my highest expectations. My family and friends could not stop talking about the beautiful music. The music selection provided by Cherrywood will satisfy any preference. Cherrywood worked well with me under very short notice. If you are looking for superior musical talent and professional service, Cherrywood String Ensembles is the only choice.

Sent on 08/20/2015

Rachael · Married on 08/15/2015

Brian and his crew are AMAZING! We had non-stop comments and compliments long AFTER the wedding ended. He was so professional and got back to me right away after every question I had. I even was unsure of music pieces, and I said I trusted him to pick some pieces. I had no worries what-so-ever. He did everything perfect, to a T. I couldn't have made a better purchase in my life. It was the exact touch I wanted to my wedding, and they added an amazing atmosphere that no one else could have created. His whole crew was very polite and professional and I cant even start to describe the feelings going on when I was walking down the isle with my dad, to their beautiful music. It was seriously a wedding/dream come true, and they helped it become just that. I would choose them over and over again. I am recommending them to every single person I know. The amount of compliments, I still cannot believe it. THANK YOU SO MUCH cherrywood ensambles for your great performance during the best day of my life!!

Sent on 08/23/2015

Kristy · Married on 08/15/2015

Although we were not able to listen to much of the music provided by Cherrywood Ensemble due to the hectic nature of the wedding day, the portion we did hear was lovely. Guests were very complimentary about the music, which was provided during seating, during the ceremony, and throughout the cocktail hour. Brian was also very easy to communicate with prior to the event, which helped to reduce some of our wedding-planning stress. We would definitely choose Cherrywood Ensemble for another event, and recommend them to others looking for musicians in the Lancaster area!

Sent on 09/15/2015

Colleen · Married on 08/01/2015

Awesome job! Made my wedding that much more special.

Sent on 08/17/2015

Carolyn · Married on 06/27/2015

Brian was easy to work with! He was quick to respond and willing to play music that wasn't on their website's song list. Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/13/2015

Cherrywood performed beautifully at our ceremony. Their extensive repertoire helped us find a mix of traditional and popular music to play during our ceremony. I had a special request they accommodated with ease. They looked great, sounded great, and were a true pleasure to work with.

Natalya · Married on 06/06/2015

Cherrywood String Quartet did an amazing job at my wedding!! Brian was very responsive to all emails, and I would recommend the group to anyone :)

Sent on 07/04/2015
  • User5196447 · 2+ years ago

Cherrywood was everything my wife and I could have asked for. We went with a duet and it was the perfect touch to our ceremony.

• User5197330 · 2+ years ago

We loved having Cherrywood be a part of our wedding, they played everything we asked for - and were even greater help in picking out of repertoire. We would highly recommend them to anyone that is considering them for their wedding or special event.

Sent on 06/22/2015

Cherrywood Ensemble provided an excellent music vendor for our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. Brian was very accommodating and easy to work with throughout the whole planning process. The cello/violin duet created an unforgettable, romantic experience that our guests truly enjoyed!

Sent on 06/26/2015

Ashley · Married on 04/25/2015

Cherrywood String Ensembles was the perfect choice for our Ceremony and Cocktail hour! We received many compliments from the guests that it was such a special touch and the music was fantastic! They loved the variety in which they played. We kept our ceremony traditional and let loose with more contemporary music for the cocktail hour and it was a huge hit! We could not be happier with choosing Cherrywood String Ensembles for our special day and we would definitely recommend them to anyone looking to add strings to their day! :)

Gina · Married on 01/16/2015

Music selection was huge. Communication was simple and prompt. The music sounded great and the guests loved all of the songs.

Sent on 01/20/2015

Lindalee · Married on 12/31/2014

I was recommended this quartet by my wedding planner. We were able to chose the songs we wanted and the quartet did an amazing and beautiful job playing them. The quartet added to the ambiance of our dream wedding. I would highly recommend them to anyone planning their wedding or party.

Sent on 01/14/2015