Cherry On Top Events by Jen Reviews

53 | Omaha, NE

53 Reviews for Cherry On Top Events by Jen

Mallorie · Married on 05/30/2015

Jen was amazing from the first meeting all the way through to the week after the wedding making sure all ends were taken care of and we were all settle with vendors. She knows the best people for the money and the greatest of people to work with. Our day was everything that we wanted and so much more than we could have imagined and it was so much because of her! My husband and I were able to focus on our family and guests instead of decorating, cleaning, replacing food or any of the other requirements of hosting an event. Not only was she there for the event part but she was also there for my freak out moments, was patient and more than willing to listen, and gave great advice for getting through those stressful moments. She was perfect for us and ME!!!

Sent on 06/16/2015

Malory · event on: 03/02/2013

Jen is great at what she does. She is willing to go above and beyond to make an event perfect. In my case it was a surprise party so she set everything up with the manager of the venue regarding food and drinks and took a big weight off my shoulders by setting up the decorations and getting everyone ready for the surprise!

Sent on 10/30/2013

4.2

Jen was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. I was able to ask her questions from all aspects of our wedding planning from guest list to centerpieces and everything in between. She was very patient and quick to respond with any concerns my fiancé and I had. Our centerpieces and wedding favors she set up were beautiful and we received compliments all night about them. I would definitely recommend her to any of my friends.

Sent on 10/31/2013