Cherry On Top Events by Jen Reviews

53 | Omaha, NE

53 Reviews for Cherry On Top Events by Jen

Kimberly · Married on 05/14/2016

Jen was very down to earth and made us feel very comfortable. She exuded professionalism and delivered on our expectations. I would definitely recommend Jen and her team!

Sent on 08/26/2016

Jennifer · Married on 04/08/2016

Jen was amazing and I wouldn't have chosen any other person! Ensured our reception looked beautiful and was very organized!

Sent on 07/17/2017

John · Married on 04/02/2016

We live 7 hours away from where our wedding was planned to be located. Even though distance was a factor to consider, Jen worked with us through our entire process of planning our wedding and the production of our event. She spent a day with us picking our venue, setting the date, and assisting with the minute details. She spent another day testing food and selecting the meal with us. We picked out colors and decorations that day too. Jen assembled the decorations and set up the venue on our chosen date. On a third occasion she spent the day with us doing cake testing!! Jen is personable and outgoing, and is a great personality to calm the people who want to be "in charge" and those who make decisions out of their place. I can NOT say enough about her services!! She did everything we requested in a timely manner and the open communication was great! She suggested the DJ and matched us with the perfect photographer and officiant, like I said, she did everything! Looking back on our wedding day, my wife and I would not change one detail of our wedding...not one! I could never thank her enough for her services!!

Anyone that doubts the need for a wedding planner or value she provides should rest assured that the money you spend (VERY REASONABLE) will be saved through her referrals and discounts! She kept us at our budget with no unnecessary expenses!!

THANK YOU Cherry on Top Events by Jen!!!

Elizabeth · Married on 04/02/2016

Jen and her crew were absolutely amazing! I would not change ANYTHING about my day. I have heard people talk about their wedding days, saying they would change this or that, however, our wedding day was perfect. I can thank Cherry on Top events for that. Down to the very last detail, and very last minute, Jen and her crew were there for us the entire way. Our wedding took place 7 hours away from where we lived. That to any bride and groom would be extremely stressful. However, our short engagement was the most stress free time of our lives thanks to Jen. I would recommend her team to anyone!! Thanks Jen!!! We love you!

Sent on 07/21/2016

Daniel · Married on 01/23/2016

Jen was awesome. She went above and beyond to make sure our special day went smoothly. I couldn't be happier we chose Cherry on Top Events by Jen. Thank you so much.

Sent on 07/20/2016

Jen and her assistant Jenna were fabulous on our wedding day. Everything was PERFECT! Our venue didn't allow early setup so I didn't get to see any of the setup or give directions. Jen pulled off my vision just as I had imagined and I was free to have a wonderful relaxing day without having to stress about any of the details! We looked at several other event planners before meeting with Jen... only thing I would change would be meeting her sooner to save myself all the time wasted meeting with others!

Sent on 12/31/2015

Cagney · Married on 11/21/2015

Jen is seriously fantastic to work with - while I may be uncharacteristically organized for a bride, she was great to bounce ideas off of and to validate that I wasn't missing any major components of our wedding. The day was PERFECT and we wouldn't change a thing - we are so lucky to have had Jen!

Sent on 11/30/2015

Stephanie · Married on 10/10/2015

Jen was absolutely amazing! I loved her laid back attitude, she was a total blast! She responded to my emails in a professional and timely manner. She addressed all questions/concerns I had about my big day and made me feel so at ease. During the ceremony we had a glitch with the music and she handled it so quickly that no one else realized there was an issue. My family and friends commented on her great work with the centerpieces and the flow of the day. She was an absolute dream to work with and I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 12/31/2015

I can't say enough about Jen, just do yourself a favor and hire her! She is worth a million dollars more than we paid for her!
    Seriously, you will not regret it and you will feel so much better the day of the wedding knowing that she has everything under control. She is also very good at wrangling a dog into a tux!

Sent on 09/10/2015

Jen · Married on 07/25/2015

Hiring Cherry On Top Events by Jen was the best decision we made for our wedding! Jen and her team went above and beyond my expectations, which I originally thought were very high. They knocked it out of the park! The setup and tear down was so convenient so we could be with our family and guests and not have to worry about a thing! So worth the money and in fact my only regret is that we didn't find her sooner. I very highly recommend Jen and her team with Cherry On Top Events by Jen!

Bailey · Married on 05/23/2015

Jen was absolutely fabulous! She was helpful with the wedding planning process giving me recommendations and ideas. Her day-of-service we paid for was worth every penny! She handled all the hiccups we had that day extremely well. I didnt have to worry about setting or cleaning up. I got to fully enjoy every minute of my big day!!

Sent on 05/30/2015

I don't know where to being! This was the BEST hire and decision I made throughout my entire wedding planning process. Jen was outstanding and extremely professional. I felt like I was working with a best friend. I had no idea where to begin with planning but she was there every step of the way with suggestions, books, website recommendations, vendor ideas and also helped me write my ceremony. She was constantly available and always got back to me within a day. I emailed her, facebooked her, text her and called her and she always answered or responded! The day of was so relaxing because I knew she had everything under control. My entire family loved her too! Even though she was running around doing everything-I felt like she was always there at the drop of a hat to get whatever I needed! I also had a horrible experience with the catering but I never had a clue what was going on because she kept everything under control. I also used her bar staff and they entertained guests and even did bar tricks-they were constantly entertaining the guests and were so friendly. I honestly don't know how I would have gotten along without her. My entire family would have been working all day to complete the tasks that she did. She made it so me, my husband and our family/friends could enjoy every moment our special day!

Sent on 06/17/2015

Tiffany · Married on 10/06/2014

Jen was a blessing to have by our side while we were planning our out of state wedding! We honestly don't know how we could have pulled it off without her creative ideas, knowledge and support. She was hired two weeks after we picked our wedding date and we had no clue what vendors or venues to use for the ceremony sight and reception, however Jen had many ideas that fit our budget and vision of what we were hoping for. Like I said we do not live in NE and I must say the overall experience of our wedding planning and actual event was better and more amazing then we had initially expected.. I highly recommend her for any event planning!

Sent on 10/30/2014

Mana · Married on 08/09/2014

WOW! Jen and her team did a phenomenal job helping plan my wedding. The amount of time and effort the team put in to making sure our wedding went off without a hitch was more than I could ask for. I would recommend Cherry on Top Events by Jen to anyone looking to be blown away by above and beyond customer service. Jen's knowledge and input with what is all involved in planning a wedding made my life so much easier. She saved me hours of possibly wasted time by simply already having the information that I needed readily available. THANK YOU Cherry on Top Events for everything!!

Sent on 08/12/2014

Joshua · Married on 05/17/2014

Cherry on top events by Jen made our day the fairy tale dream that we always wanted. We gave her our budget and she came through with every little detail we wanted. She hooked us up with the most amazing vendors. She took all the stress out of planning our wedding and that allowed us to relax and just enjoy our day. People couldn't believe how calm we were through the entire planning process. She was amazing to work with even when there were surprises for the bride and for the groom. She handled every situation delicately and with ease and was very professional. We will definitely use Jen for ALL of our future events. She is a MUST HAVE!!!

Sent on 05/19/2014

Deb · Married on 05/17/2014

I watched a co-worker plan the weddings herself for 2 daughters - I can tell you that hiring Jen Pace /Cherry on Top was the BEST decision we made. As the mother of the bride, I was able to go about the job of having fun and enjoying the process of heading for the big day, and not be drug down and wrung out by changes in plans, unavailability, headaches, cancellations, wrong items arriving - I could go on and on with all the things that COULD go wrong in planning a large event like your daughter's wedding. Instead I totally enjoyed myself and the day of the wedding was just beautiful and relaxing! I would recommend this Wedding Planner to any mother who wants to enjoy her daughter's wedding! It was the best investment I made in myself and my time, as well as for my daughter.

Sent on 05/20/2014

Sammi · event on: 01/11/2014

Cherry on Top Events by Jen recently organized and hosted my baby shower. I couldn't be more impressed with how things turned out. From the time I walked in, I was just speechless and it went smoothly from there. She listened to what I wanted, but also put her own twist on things. It was perfect. Jen kicked ass! I would recommend her to anybody! Thank you again, Cherry on Top Events!! :)

Sent on 01/13/2014

Ashley · Married on 12/14/2013

Jen was absolutely amazing! She went far and beyond my expectations to make sure my wedding day ran smoothly. It was because of her that my day was 100% stress free! She made sure everyone was where they needed to be, and was there when I needed her every step of the way. I cannot thank her enough for all that she did for me! I would definitely choose her to help you with your special day. I promise you will not be disappointed! Thank you again Jen! You rock!!!

Sent on 12/17/2013

Mark · event on: 10/26/2013

Super job with organization, creativity & communication!

Therese · event on: 10/26/2013

Jen was there from the very beginning in the planning stage to the end of the party. She offered her suggestions which made the decisions easy and immediate. Jen is totally awesome in what she does!!!

Mike · Married on 07/20/2013

By choosing Cherry on Top Events by Jen, we were able to sit back and enjoy our day knowing that she had everything under control. She was very organized, very professional, and knew what to expect in plan for. She kept us on track through the planning stages, and made sure that we were ready for each deadline.I don't know how we could have done it without her (and kept our sanity).

Sent on 11/04/2013

jaci · event on: 06/01/2013

Everything was perfect and everyone had a great time!!!!

jaci · Married on 08/04/2012

Jen with Cherry on Top Events planned the most beautiful wedding we could ever have imagined. Not only were we relatively stress-free though out the whole process, but most importantly we were able to enjoy our family and friends before the wedding, instead of working on last minute wedding details and set-up. She was able to capture our vision of a beautiful, casual, late summer wedding and ensure that vision became reality. From the beautiful centerpieces, to the candy buffet, to the ceremony site, it was all completely perfect. In addition, she was invaluable in organizing the rehearsal dinner and ensuring on the day of the wedding everyone knew what to do and where they belonged. It was amazing to know that if an issue arose, and many did, she had it handled. Her expertise and impeccable taste made our dream wedding come true and we will always cherish our memories and pictures from that day.

Sent on 12/23/2013

Trisha · Married on 05/26/2012

I cannot say enough about the phenomenal job that Cherry On Top Events by Jen did with my wedding. Jen has an absolutely incredible talent for details and for planning a truly special and personal event. Having planned my first wedding myself and then having a professional planner for my second, I can tell you the difference is night and day. I had literally no stress in planning my big day, just fun! In fact there were times that I felt strange because there was no stress! I explained to Jen what my overall idea was and the budget that I wanted to maintain. Not only did she make it happen, she made it fabulous too. When I think of that day, and how absolutely perfect it was, I just cannot help but smile. It was amazing beyond what I could have ever hoped for and that is due entirely to the time, effort and talent of Cherry On Top Events by Jen!

Sent on 12/30/2013

Jen and her team were the calm in our chaos. They were extremely helpful and a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 08/21/2016