Cherry Creek Golf Club Reviews

Cherry Creek Golf Club 5
Cherry Creek Golf Club 6
Cherry Creek Golf Club 7

Katie · Married on 06/10/2017

We had our DREAM WEDDING at Cherry Creek on June 23rd, 2017. Everything about our day, from start to finish, was unbelievably perfect. Janelle and her team gave us VIP treatment and made our day truly perfect. It is now November, and we are STILL getting compliments on our venue, especially the food! I have had random strangers tell me how beautiful our wedding was based on pictures they saw. My girls and I were able to get ready downstairs, which made the day much less stressful. We had a delicious brunch while getting ready which seamlessly went into photos on the GORGEOUS grounds, a ceremony overlooking the water, cocktail hour on the terrace, and the best reception EVER in the Terrace/Conservatory/Lakeside rooms. Truly, I cannot express enough gratitude to Janelle and Christine and the entire team at Cherry Creek for making our day so incredibly beautiful and perfect. I would not change a single thing. I wish I could relive it! The food was TO DIE FOR... and the tasting you get to do ahead of time is private with both sets of parents included! Seriously, I guarantee that you will not find a better venue in the Metro Detroit area. THANK YOU SO MUCH to Cherry Creek!

Sent on 11/07/2017
    Cherry Creek Golf Club 8
    Cherry Creek Golf Club 9
    Cherry Creek Golf Club 10
    Cherry Creek Golf Club 11
    Cherry Creek Golf Club 12

Tess · Married on 06/03/2017

We had our wedding on June 3, 2017 and could not be happier with our choice to go with Cherry Creek! Christine and Janelle were amazing to work with. From start to finish they make the process stress free and they make you feel so comfortable. They were professional yet personable and I trusted them completely with every detail of our special day. The venue is gorgeous which was part of the reason I was drawn to it initially but the food was amazing as well. The grounds are beautiful and the inside too with all of the windows!! The staff and service was great and memorable (even on a day that felt like a whirlwind I noticed the attention they gave to things). They were extremely attentive to the head table and then even had little shirley temples in wine glasses waiting for my 3 year old flower girl and ring bearer. They felt so special! I know there are things I am forgetting but I honestly cannot say enough good things about our experience at Cherry Creek! It really was the best day ever and they are a huge part of the reason why.

Sent on 10/23/2017

Cherry Creek Golf Club's reply:

Tess, we are so glad that you and Matt had such a wonderful experience! Thank you for such a great review

Elizabeth · Married on 03/25/2017

We had our reception at Cherry Creek in March and it was a dream come true! Everything was beautiful and the staff was amazing to work with! I live in Chicago and was planning everything from there, and Janelle always got back to me by the next day, even on Sundays, and was able to accomodate all of our requests, even until the last minute with beautiful gold tablecloths for the head table. All of our guests raved about how wonderful the food was, how beautiful the venue was, and how spectacular the service was. I'm eternally greatful for Janelle and all of the staff at Cherry Creek that made our wedding day perfect, and one that all of our family and friends will remember for a lifetime!

Sent on 11/07/2017

Michelle · Married on 11/12/2016

We got married in November last year at Cherry Creek in the Terrace and Conservatory Rooms. We are STILL hearing compliments from our guests about how beautiful, fun, and unique our wedding was! This venue blew us away when we first looked into it; the grounds are well kept and beautiful. My husband even got the 'This Is It!' feeling... which I didn't even know that was a thing! We loved working with Christine and Janelle, who made an incredible team. They were both very friendly, responsive to all of our questions (as I had many), helpful and just as excited about our day as we were! I can't say enough good things about Cherry Creek and their staff who always had a smile on their face and were willing to help any way they could. My husband and I couldn't imagine getting married anywhere else. The food was incredible, and the venue itself was absolutely stunning. On the day of our wedding, the staff were professional, prompt, and attentive to detail. They even brought drinks and appetizer's separately to the Bridal Party before our grand entrance. This small gesture made such a big difference to a hungry bridal party! We had a very large guest list, and felt at ease while working out all the details with Christine and Janelle. I really can’t say enough good things about them and about Cherry Creek in general! We were even sent vouchers for a free round of golf (which we gladly used), after our wedding! So, we even got to experience the rest of the property! I would recommend this venue to anyone for a wedding, a shower, or any event. It was such a pleasant experience that my husband and I will remember forever. Thank you for making it the best day of our lives!

Sent on 11/06/2017

Katelynn · Married on 10/14/2016

I can not imagine getting married and having my reception any where else! My wedding was absolutely everything I have ever dreamed of! Janelle made the wedding planning process a breeze! The food was AMAZING! I highly recommend Cherry Creek Golf Club for your wedding!!

Sent on 11/01/2016

Kendall · Married on 10/02/2016

This venue was absolutely perfect- the staff went above and beyond to make sure that everything went smoothly. The outdoor and indoor spaces are beautiful, and the food was delicious!! Would definitely recommend this venue to everyone.

Sent on 10/24/2016

Cherry Creek Golf Club's reply:

Kendall, it was a pleasure to work with you and Ben. Wishing you both nothing but happiness!

Amin · Married on 09/24/2016

We did our wedding at Cherry Creek Golf Club at Sept 2016. Very beautiful place. Awesome staff! and unbelievable food! We worked with Eric to plan our wedding. He was helpful, always available and very caring. All the staffs were awesome. They were kind, seems excited all the time and very experienced. The food was great! We are not from US but every one from our family loved the food. All of our international friends also loved the meal. All of my American friends and co-workers still talk about how delicious was the food that night. Every body Enjoyed the night! Thank you Cherry Creek staff for making this happen!

Sent on 10/28/2016

Cherry Creek Golf Club's reply:

Amin, thank you for your kind words! Hope you and Sepidah are enjoying married life together

Sarah · Married on 09/17/2016

Our wedding in September at Cherry Creek was incredible! We could not have asked for a more courteous and attentive staff throughout the process. They were very quick to respond to any questions we had throughout the entire planning process and were very accommodating to make our day perfect. We had the Terrace and Conservatory room which provided an amazing view and allowed us to have our cocktail hour on the beautiful patio. We could not have anything better to say about the venue, food, and staff. Our day turned out perfect! We are still getting complements on how great the venue looked, how great the food tasted and how courteous the staff was that night. A huge Thank You to Janelle and the entire Cherry Creek staff on making our wedding day perfect!

- Sarah & Jason Kiekbusch

Sent on 11/05/2016

Cherry Creek Golf Club's reply:

Sarah, thank you for your kind words! Wishing you and Jason the best

Alexandra · Married on 09/09/2016

For any bride/groom interested in Cherry Creek as a wedding venue, I highly recommend it! Everything was amazing and Janelle and the rest of the staff helped to make make my wedding night more perfect than I could have asked!

Sent on 11/06/2016

Cherry Creek Golf Club's reply:

Alexandra, thank you for this review. Hoping you and Charlie are enjoying being newlyweds!

Holly · Married on 09/03/2016

If you are looking for a beautiful, well-kept venue that provides unparalleled service and exceptional food, look no further!Cherry Creek has it all!

Christine, the Executive Director of Sales made the decision so easy for us to select Cherry Creek. She gave us a wonderful tour and answered all of our questions up front. We looked through photo albums of previous weddings at their venue and we signed our contract the same day! From there Janelle, the Director of Events was so helpful and put our minds at ease every step of the way in planning our wedding at Cherry Creek. This was critical since we live out of state. When we were in town, we could stop by whenever we needed to.

We were able to host our rehearsal dinner right after the ceremony rehearsal at Cherry Creek. This option was extremely convenient for planning and also for our guests! Not to mention, the food was delicious!

On our wedding day, the bridal party all met at our exclusive bridal suite to have our hair and makeup done. I was thrilled to have a place where we could relax for the next eight hours before saying "I Do". Cherry Creek served us mimosas, fresh fruit and baked goodies for breakfast. Mini wraps were served in the afternoon for lunch.

Our first look took place with a stunning back drop of the golf course and the tallest trees. The venue's surrounding was so lush and green. The photos we got there were so beautiful!

Our ceremony took place on the Lakeview lawn that overlooks the lake. We kept our ceremony decor simple due to the natural beauty of the property.

The cocktail hour was fabulous! Our guests could not get enough of the crab cakes! And they served Bell's Two Hearted Ale and Oberon. At the reception, we received so many compliments on the venue's food, the service of the wait staff and the bar tenders as well as the overall ambience of Cherry Creek's Lakeview Ballroom.

We highly recommend Cherry Creek for their staff, food & beverage and accomodations!

Sent on 11/07/2016

Cherry Creek Golf Club's reply:

Holly, thank you for your kind words! Wishing you and Bill the best.

Anna · Married on 08/27/2016

My wedding on August 27, 2016 at Cherry Creek could not have been more perfect! From the first meeting with Christine over a year ago to the Cherry Jubilee to the night of the ceremony, I was thoroughly impressed with the service. Being the bridezilla that I was, I needed answers immediately regarding the venue. Janelle was animate about responding quickly. She constantly reassured me that everything would be perfect and none of my details would be overlooked. And then there's the food. OH. MY. They had so many choices and we were able to specialize some of the dishes, even the afterglow. They were able to accommodate all of our guest's allergies with no question. The bartenders, along with the other waitstaff, were extremely friendly and paid close attention to the needs of the bridal party. I highly suggest any event at this venue!

Cherry Creek Golf Club's reply:

Anna, we are so glad that you and Mitchell had such a wonderful experience! Thank you for such a great review

Sumir & Brianna · Married on 08/20/2016

Cherry Creek Golf Club was the PERFECT setting for our wedding ceremony and reception! We wanted an outdoor ceremony and the golf course with the lake view was exactly what we were hoping for. Christine and Janelle were an awesome team and by the time the wedding date arrived, they felt like close friends. They instantly understood our blended family dynamics and helped come up with compromises throughout the whole process. They were organized, professional, and personable. They were very accommodating to any special requests we made. We felt that they truly cared about our vision and our wedding day. There are tons of food options (including vegetarian choices) and everything was delicious. There are two beautiful bridal suites on the lower level, which were essential for our large bridal party to get ready/change outfits. We cannot wait to go back to visit and relive the day!

Sent on 10/13/2016

Cherry Creek Golf Club's reply:

Sumir, it was a pleasure working with you and Brianna. Wishing you both many years of happiness together!

Renee · Married on 08/06/2016

Chery Creek is the ideal location for a wedding venue. The elegance of the rooms creates an amazing ambiance for a dream wedding. We had a wonderful experience.

Sent on 10/23/2016

Cherry Creek Golf Club's reply:

Renee, thank you for such an amazing review! Wishing Kelly and Ian nothing but happiness!
  • W

Whitney · Married on 08/05/2016

If you are looking for a wonderful planning experience along with an absolutely stunning venue, Cherry Creek is the place for you! From the minute we got engaged and started thinking about venue options, we knew Cherry Creek was high on our list. After visiting Cherry Creek for the first time there was no doubt in our minds that our wedding would be there. From our first interaction with the staff at Cherry Creek we were greeted with nothing but professionalism and respect. We were planning our entire wedding remotely, which can definitely add some extra stress, but their event director, Janelle was very accommodating to all of our needs and very helpful in making sure that the process went very smoothly. Cherry Creek hosted not only our ceremony and reception but also our rehearsal dinner in their Gallery. We had our wedding ceremony outside overlooking the lake and it was absolutely breathtaking. For our reception we rented the Lakeview, the Terrace and the absolutely gorgeous Conservatory. Our guests were in awe of Cherry Creek’s beauty and have not stopped raving about how excellent the food was! Everything was absolutely perfect and I could not have dreamed of a more magical venue!

Sent on 11/07/2016

Cherry Creek Golf Club's reply:

Whitney, thank you for this amazing review! We hope you and Carlos are enjoying married life together.

Jessica · Married on 07/31/2016

My husband and I were highly satisfied with Cherry Creek. We had a Sunday brunch wedding on July 31, 2016. The staff was friendly and helpful. The food was delicious, and the hall was beautiful. We recommend Cherry Creek to any couple who wants a perfect wedding day!

Sent on 10/22/2016

Cherry Creek Golf Club's reply:

Jessica, thank you for your kind words. Hope you and Brok are enjoying being newlyweds!

Courtney · Married on 07/16/2016

Thank you Cherry Creek for giving us the wedding of our dreams! As soon as we met Janelle to discuss having our wedding at Cherry Creek, we knew it was the perfect place for us! Throughout planning, Janelle was there for us to ensure we would have an amazing wedding. The actual day was everything we wanted and more. The hall was stunning, food superb, and staff amazing and attentive! All around 10 stars! Prior to our wedding, our shower was held at Cherry Creek in their Gallery Room, which was also incredible, and the perfect place for such an event! We would highly recommend Cherry Creek for any of life's special celebrations!

Sent on 10/19/2016

Cherry Creek Golf Club's reply:

Courtney, thank you for your kind words! We are so happy that the wedding of your dreams came true
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 07/15/2016

How can you describe a group of complete strangers who work tirelessly to make your dream a come true? I feel nothing but thankfulness to all the staff at Cherry Creek, complete speechless for the care and consideration that went into making sure not only where the things I deemed important tended to, but that everything and everyone was taken care of. From the first site visit when Janelle captured my heart with her silliness and joy, to a million emails in-between, to our ceremony and then reception ending at 1am in the morning, Cherry Creek made my husband and my wedding day a dream come true! Most importantly, my family had nothing but kind things to say, including "the food was unmatchable. Best wedding food I've ever had." and "Most fun, enjoyable wedding I've ever been to." Family happy, bride and groom happy; I think that rewards an A+ to Cherry Creek. I would recommend Janelle and golf club to anyone. Thank you all!!!

Sent on 07/21/2016

Cherry Creek Golf Club's reply:

Rachel, thank you for this AMAZING review! It was a pleasure working with you and Zakk. Hope married life is treating you both very well, and one more thing... #LGRW

Erin · Married on 07/09/2016

We were married on 7/9/16 and it was the most perfect day. Our reception in the Lakeview and restaurant rooms at Cherry Creek was everything we could have wished for. From the very beginning, Christine answered all of our questions and helped us make decisions. As it got closer to the big day, Janelle was so patient and helpful. She answered every email and phone call promptly. The whole planning team was so organized and made it so the evening went very smoothly. Cherry Creek had an event in the spring where all couples could come and taste appetizers and late night snacks and sample bar cocktails. This was a great opportunity for us to see different vendors and make our final menu choices!

The food was absolutely delicious! So many guests have told us that it was the best meal they’ve ever had at a wedding. The dinner and late night snack were beyond our expectations. The ultra premium bar provided every drink that our guests could ever possibly think to order. The grounds speak for themselves. The patio was a perfect spot for cocktail hour and for guests to hang out throughout the night. The reception and bar area are elegant and beautiful. The wall of windows looking out at the pond is absolutely gorgeous.

Our wedding reception at Cherry Creek was a dream come true!

Sent on 10/18/2016

Cherry Creek Golf Club's reply:

Erin, we are so happy that yours and Eric's dreams came true! Wishing you both many years of happiness together

Jaclyn · Married on 06/30/2016

This is THE PLACE TO BE if you are looking for elegance. I originally thought that I wanted a barn wedding, since rustic is so in right now. Well, once I saw Cherry Creek first hand, there was no going back. The venue is so beautiful and so perfect. If you are getting married in the summertime, you have all of the trees full and lush around you which just makes for a spectacular background. Everyone who attended my wedding made sure to tell me that it was the best and most elegant wedding that they have ever attended. Christine and Janelle are wonderful to work with. Janelle really brings your visions to life. I nearly cried when I walked down that aisle and saw the reception room for the first time. I was more amazing than I could ever have imagined. I couldn't picture a more perfect place to share and celebrate with family and friends in your Best Day Ever!

Cherry Creek Golf Club's reply:

Jaclyn, we are so happy that you and Phill had the wedding of your dreams come true! Wishing you both many years of happiness

Shannon · Married on 06/17/2016

Janelle made this experience incredible. She put my mind at ease if I had questions or wanted to "stop in" to see how something would look. She handled every detail and I didn't have to worry about a single thing during the planning phase as well as the day of the wedding. The beautiful venue and backdrop speak for themselves. I'm so happy I chose Cherry Creek for the wonderful service, the taste of the food and the minimal stress. THANK YOU!

Sent on 10/19/2016

Cherry Creek Golf Club's reply:

Shannon, thank you so much for your kind words. We're happy that we were able to contribute to making your day such a success!

Caroline · Married on 06/04/2016

If you are looking for a venue that is beautiful inside and out, this is the place! The outdoor patio, adjacent to the banquet rooms, has a breathtaking view of the well-manicured golf course and pond; great for photos! The banquet rooms are beautiful as well and have stately windows that bring the outside in to provide a magnificent atmosphere. Management and staff were extremely helpful with all aspects of planning. They offer numerous menu choices for all budgets. The dinner we provided our guests was delicious and we continue to receive compliments on the hors d'oeuvres, main course, dessert table, and afterglow. Cherry Creek's sincere desire to please and attention to detail made the process of having our wedding there stress free. We also had our wedding shower at Cherry Creek and it, too, was wonderful!

Sent on 10/20/2016

Cherry Creek Golf Club's reply:

Caroline, we are so glad that you and Ryan had such a wonderful experience. Wishing you both nothing but the best!

We had both our reception and ceremony at Cherry Creek, and we had a great experience. Janelle the wedding coordinator made everything so easy the day of. We dropped off all of our decor the day of the rehearsal and she took care of the set up on the wedding day. We used the bridal suite to get ready that morning right on site. The food was great and they were very accommodating with special dietary needs for myself and the wedding guests. We had an overall great experience with Cherry Creek and highly recommend them!

Sent on 06/04/2016

geri · Married on 12/18/2015

Cherry Creek was our dream venue! We were able to book the Lakeview room as well as the Terrace & Conservatory( which also served as our ceremony location) and the Grille for cocktail hour. Janelle was beyond amazing! She took every little idea, concern, and request and made my dream wedding a reality! The staff was amazing from beginning to end. They went above and beyond converting our ceremony space back to a reception area as well as directing guests to cocktail hour and making sure everything went off without a hitch! We were able to use the bride and groom suite to prepare for the event and take advantage of the beautiful venue for our first look early in the day even though our event took place hours later. The ambiance and food were beyond compare! Our biggest goal planning our wedding was to not have "hall food" Cherry Creek's chefs are incredible with delicious food and even a great vegetarian/gluten/nut free option! Many guests still rave about what an amazing experience the wedding was months later! I look back at my wedding and couldn't imagine anything more perfect!

Sent on 03/23/2016

Cherry Creek Golf Club's reply:

Geri, thank you so much for your great feedback! We are so pleased that you and John had such a wonderful experience on your special day. It was a pleasure to work with both of you, and we look forward to seeing you, John and the rest of your team at future events :)

Traci · Married on 11/07/2015

After touring Cherry Creek, my fiancé and I knew it was where we wanted to have our wedding! Not only was Cherry Creek a stunningly beautiful location for our ceremony and reception, but the staff and coordinators were wonderful, friendly, and very accommodating. The food was delicious, and the service was impeccable. From the moment we finalized our wedding date, the staff at Cherry Creek was nothing but wonderful!! It made our planning so much easier! Everything about our special day was beyond magnificent. Janelle was a pleasure to work with, along with all of her staff. Janelle responded to numerous emails and phone calls within minutes. Our wedding day was everything I hoped and dreamed for. All in all our entire experience with Cherry Creek far exceeded our expectations and I would highly recommend this venue to anyone!

Sent on 11/05/2016

Cherry Creek Golf Club's reply:

Traci, thank you for this amazing review! Wishing you and Chris nothing but happiness

Amy · Married on 10/09/2015

I highly recommend this venue. Janelle was a great resource through the entire process. I have friends that were answering questions, checking on the set-up and making last minute decisions on their wedding day. My experience was the exact opposite. Everything was taken care of and I was able to relax knowing that everything would be handled. The day of our wedding started out cold and windy with an overcast. Janelle told me that I could wait until 30 min before the ceremony to make a decision as to whether or not I felt comfortable being outside. Janelle knew how important it was to us to be married outside, so she brought out the heat lamps and had everything set up. Just before the ceremony started, the sun came out. Most other venues would have made us get married inside, but Janelle knew how important it was to us and made it work. We also had quite a few people with dietary restrictions. A vegetarian couple liked their meals so much that the chef provided them with the recipe. A staff member noticed one of our guests wasn't eating the pasta. She inquired and learned that the guest was unable to eat marinara sauce, so she brought out a separate pasta for her. You don't receive that type of service at most venues! The view is beautiful, the food is awesome, and the service is impeccable. I wouldn't change a thing about my wedding day. I highly recommend Cherry Creek!

Cherry Creek Golf Club's reply:

Amy, we are so glad that you and Anthony had such a wonderful time and were pleased with our staff. Wishing you both the best!