38 Reviews for Cherished Moments Video

Storytelling (1)
Documentary (1)
Cinematic (1)
Add'l Hours (1)

From the initial consultation, Stephen and Deborah impressed us with their vision and their talents for capturing life's special moments. My now-wife and I met with several videographers as we planned out wedding, until we met Stephen and Deborah. They were both very friendly, informative and diverse in the options and ambiance they could express in wedding videos.

When the big day came, they were with us from 9am until midnight, capturing every moment as it happend. They even finished our wedding video ahead of schedule, in time for us to take the footage over to England so that we could show those members of my wife's family who weren't able to attend. Even the presentation of the final DVDs was special, beautifully bound and labeled.

My wife and I have have had the video since the beginning of July and have watched the entire wedding video five times. They captured the day so well that we can't help but relive it over and over again. I can't recommend Cherished Moments enough.

Profile Picture User7063442, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Blu-Ray, DVD, Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Traditional

I have so many great things to say about cherished moments video! They were just amazing and so sweet and down to earth..they went out of their way to do more than just video my wedding! My husband and I are so happy with the service we received and would use them again in a heart beat. We recommend 100%%%

Profile Picture Janet, 10/24/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

They did an amazing job for me husband. I would highly recommend them to anyone needing a video. Love you guys!!!

Profile Picture User6048219, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Cherished Moments was great to work with! They are experienced and have a solid team. The value was unmatched by any other videographer I considered. The had a team of three and used multiple cameras to capture all the moments of our wedding. Plus, they gave us several copies of the video, which was very high quality. My husband and I were very pleased with their work and the final video and I would highly recommend them!

Profile Picture User6055216, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Blu-Ray, DVD, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Traditional

Stephen and Deborah were very kind and easy to get along with. They eased my bridal anxiety every step of the way and were very professional. On the wedding day they didn't make me uncomfortable by being up in my face but I knew they were capturing the moments that would matter down the road. When delivering the product to me, they went out of their way to make sure I had it to surprise my husband with for our dating anniversary. They were sure to take care of any problems that cropped up quickly and professionally. Not to mention, the product was wonderful. The video and audio were both great quality (especially the blu-ray!) and they really captured the sentiment and spirit of our wedding day and love for each other. I definitely would recommend them to anyone looking for high quality videography that won't break the bank!

Profile Picture Hope, 7/18/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Cinematic, Documentary, Blu-Ray, DVD, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations

We recently received the video of our wedding ceremony, and it was wonderful! We are so glad we selected Cherished Moments Video - the customer service was excellent, and the product was perfect! We highly recommend this company.

Profile Picture User4833248, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Deborah and Steve did a wonderful job on my daughter's wedding video. Our family cried tears of joy after watching it. They were very accommodating and very reasonably priced and went out of their way to please my daughter. We are so happy to have this precious keepsake. The day went by so fast and so it's wonderful to have the video to remember the special day. I highly recommend Deborah and Steve.

Profile Picture Lisa, 3/28/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, One Event/Day, Storytelling, Traditional, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Blu-Ray

Working with Cherished Moments was absolutely fantastic! I've always been camera shy and they made me.feel so comfortable my bridesmaids and I almost completely forgot they were there! They were very nice and always willing to answer any of my questions without me feeling silly or like a bother. I will definitely be recommending them to my friends and family!

Profile Picture Natalie, 3/14/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Our wedding video is exceptional. The filming is crystal-clear with beautiful music playing in the background. The video has our wedding ceremony and reception; in addition to a highlights section. My wife and I are extremely pleased with the value and the quality of work that Cherished Moments Video did on our wedding video.

We would recommend them to video your wedding.

Profile Picture Steve, 11/9/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

I am so Blessed to have had Cherished Moments video my wedding! It was such an amazing video with wonderful quality and indescribable work! Deborah and Stephen are so wonderful and great to work with and would ask them to video all over again if I could! Thank You for videoing my Fairy Tale wedding couldn't have done it without you two! God Bless! Love, Micah and Angelica Johnson

Profile Picture Angelica, 10/12/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Stephen and Deborah did a wonderful job of capturing my daughter's wedding. The finished video was beautiful. I highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Rick, 10/11/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

These guys are fantastic, they worked around my schedule they worked around all the different aspects of the wedding. Even though our traditional wedding was a little bit different considering it was a Muslim wedding. They were able to get everything 100% greatness! I recommend these guys to everyone that I know and hopefully you will take my recommendation that if you use these people to do your video you will be just as happy as we are. The videography, the smooth editing and the friendliness are what I liked about cherished moments. Steve and Debbie went out of their way and possibly their comfort zone to make sure our video was to our liking. The greatest part is that they didn't come with a huge price tag like most other videographers! Steve and Debbie thank you so much! Because of you we will definitely be able to cherish our moment!!

Profile Picture husain, 9/20/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Cherished Moments Video definetly lives up to their name. They just made my memory of my wedding day even better. I was trying to hold my tears back after watching wedding highlights today. After viewing the wedding video and the highlights, you can tell they put a lot of love in to their work. Also, I felt very comfortable catching our day on video with Cherished Moments Video. They were very professional, clear, and honest with everything they do in their business.I definitely wish the best for them!

Profile Picture Ivy, 5/31/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Cherished Moments Videography is the best in the DFW area..Stephen and Deb were so much fun and easy to work with, they replied emails instantly, they were always available when needed..The video quality is the best..I cant stopwatching that video..The packages are reasonable priced, it was really worth it..They dont disappoint..Their customer service and professionalism is excellent..They captured all the little details of my wedding and were very attentive..I am so proud and happy that we chose Cherished Moments as our videography vendor..They go above and beyond to satisfy their customers..I would definitely recommend Cherished Moments video for your video needs..They are really worth it and so much more.

Profile Picture Thando, 5/17/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Long overdue but here I am. Deborah and Stephen are everything and beyond what I was hoping to find for our wedding videography. They both demonstrated utmost professionalism before, during, and after our special day. Deborah followed me from 10 am until almost midnight... she was such a trooper! But it is when my husband and I sit together alone or with friends and family, and watch our wedding DVD that I remember how grateful I am to have stumbled across cherished moments' website a year ago. Not only were they professional, but also patient and caring. They ensured that I would be pleased with every single detail of our video. From the music, to specific shots, and incorporated background music and pictures, everything was simply perfect. Deborah and Stephen made me feel extremely special, and that is all a bride wants on her wedding day. I relive our special day every time I watch our video. They have captured all the moments that I will forever cherish and that is priceless! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts, Deborah and Stephen.

Profile Picture Natacha, 5/10/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Stephen and Deborah at Cherished Moments were so great to work with! My wedding was only 2 weeks ago so I haven't gotten the video yet, but they did our photo montage for the wedding and that turned out awesome. I loved it. They are so sweet, professional, friendly, and very accommodating. If I had questions or concerns, they made me feel like I was a priority. I loved having them be a part of that special day and they worked so well with all my other vendors. Their quality of service is beyond a 5.0 and they are very affordable. I can't wait to see my video! Thank you Stephen and Deborah!!!

Profile Picture Hayley, 5/3/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Videography

My husband and I were very satisfied with this service! We could not have asked for anything better to document our wedding! They were very professional and the finished product was more than I could have hoped for.

Profile Picture User3966745, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We had a very last minute illness in the family and my husband's grandma was not going to be able to make the trip for our wedding. So, we decided to get it captured on video so we could take the wedding to her. I found Cherished Moments on line and sent an info request. Within an hour, I had a response. I had also sent out other requests to other vendors. Some responded, others didn't and the ones that did respond were WAY out of budget after I said we had a very "limited" one. I chose Cherished Moments because of their quick response, professionalism, and affordable wedding video package. Plus, they had our wedding date available! They have been in contact with me every step of the way, keeping me updated on the progress of our video. We also got to pick the songs and chose pictures for them to use on the video. Just like it was custom made for us! I also recently received the finished product and I couldn't be happier! We laughed and cried watching it. I highly recommend choosing Cherished Moments for your video needs!

Profile Picture Kelly, 10/4/13, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Cherished Moments was very professional and the video we received of our event was phenomenal. They were reasonably priced for a last minute addition to my wedding and really made sure that all pieces of the wedding were captured by the camera. I really enjoyed the music selections and how the video was set up. I did not have to wait too long after the wedding to receive the video and the packaging of the video was well done. I will use them in the future and recommend them to all my friends.

Profile Picture kristy , 9/28/13, 1 Review
Category: Videography

The people were amazing, I'm so happy how the video turned out. Made my whole family cry tears of joy.

Profile Picture User3588532, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

It was a great experience all around. They captured beautiful moments that will be treasured for years to come that the photographer alone could not have possibly captured. The service they provide is priceless.

Profile Picture Kim, 6/15/13, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Cherished moments was amazing to work with and delivered a quality of finished product unmatched by others. I would without hesitation recommend them to anyone looking for an exceptional value, too notch service, and quality Blu ray or DVD.

Profile Picture Nicholas, 6/15/13, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Fantastic quality !!!! Very professional service and great price !

Profile Picture Mike, 6/8/13, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Cherished Moment did a great job on our Wedding video!

Profile Picture User3557503, 2+ years ago, 1 Review