Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

40 Reviews for Cherished Moments Video

Documentary (1)
Cinematic (1)
Add'l Hours (1)

0.5

I’ve been holding off to write a post, keeping faith it would turn around and I’d get my video, but I’m coming on a year and no video. Now seeing another post with a same situation, I can’t hold back. It’s very sad we trusted someone to do our video, and now all I see is someone who took our money. We got married September 2017 and as my photographer is doing first looks, his daughter let me know it would be 6 months before we got our video because they were back logged. While I was shocked at the timeframe and confused why she’s telling me this as we’re taking pictures beforehand, I let it go. Plus, at least she was trying to be honest upfront....or so I thought. I don’t feel the need to go into more details in an online post, but nonetheless we’re coming right up to a year with no video or any type of footage and no responses back as of late. At the six/seven month timeframe we did get a response we were next....and then it’s been silence ever since.

Profile Picture Lindsey, 9/30/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
0.5

It was a good experience at first (getting a hold of them, giving them our money, booking etc.) but as the wedding got closer- things really started to fall apart. Week of wedding- Steve called and Sis there has been an emergency and it’s just going to be him- no partner (Zweber paid for two people). Fine- it’s wedding week- nothing can get me down- he assures me it will be fine. He was there for all of the hours line he aid he would- but WE GOT MARRIED 10 MONTHS AGO AND HAVE NO VIDEO. I would not book them. Their samples are great online and we loved everything- but we literally haven’t gotten an oz of a video, or even raw footage from our AUGUST 2017 wedding. They are nearly impossible to get a hold of and we have to keep initiating and hounding each month and they tell us we will get it and we have not. Last we heard was by April 20th, guaranteed- we have nothing. We are now taking legal actions and working with our bank to file fraudulent charges. So devastated- all we really want is our video in our hands and some money back- none of this legal crap. So stressful. It’s nownwedding season again- they aren’t going to get any ‘less busy’ to make our video a priority. I do not recommend CMV.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Becky, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

From the initial consultation, Stephen and Deborah impressed us with their vision and their talents for capturing life's special moments. My now-wife and I met with several videographers as we planned out wedding, until we met Stephen and Deborah. They were both very friendly, informative and diverse in the options and ambiance they could express in wedding videos.

When the big day came, they were with us from 9am until midnight, capturing every moment as it happend. They even finished our wedding video ahead of schedule, in time for us to take the footage over to England so that we could show those members of my wife's family who weren't able to attend. Even the presentation of the final DVDs was special, beautifully bound and labeled.

My wife and I have have had the video since the beginning of July and have watched the entire wedding video five times. They captured the day so well that we can't help but relive it over and over again. I can't recommend Cherished Moments enough.

Profile Picture User7063442, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Blu-Ray, DVD, Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Traditional

I have so many great things to say about cherished moments video! They were just amazing and so sweet and down to earth..they went out of their way to do more than just video my wedding! My husband and I are so happy with the service we received and would use them again in a heart beat. We recommend 100%%%

Profile Picture Janet, 10/24/15, 2 Reviews
0.5

Not sure what to review... we have received nothing and have only been able to get any contact on 3 occasions over 2+ years since our wedding. If anyone knows how to get in touch please let is know! I will gladly update any review when I've actually received what we paid for.

Profile Picture Colin, 10/12/15, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Full Feature Video, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

They did an amazing job for me husband. I would highly recommend them to anyone needing a video. Love you guys!!!

Profile Picture User6048219, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

They were there to cover my entire wedding from the rehearsal all the way to the wedding day. Easy to work with!!

Profile Picture Ikponmwosa, 9/20/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Videography

Cherished Moments was great to work with! They are experienced and have a solid team. The value was unmatched by any other videographer I considered. The had a team of three and used multiple cameras to capture all the moments of our wedding. Plus, they gave us several copies of the video, which was very high quality. My husband and I were very pleased with their work and the final video and I would highly recommend them!

Profile Picture User6055216, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Blu-Ray, DVD, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Traditional

Stephen and Deborah were very kind and easy to get along with. They eased my bridal anxiety every step of the way and were very professional. On the wedding day they didn't make me uncomfortable by being up in my face but I knew they were capturing the moments that would matter down the road. When delivering the product to me, they went out of their way to make sure I had it to surprise my husband with for our dating anniversary. They were sure to take care of any problems that cropped up quickly and professionally. Not to mention, the product was wonderful. The video and audio were both great quality (especially the blu-ray!) and they really captured the sentiment and spirit of our wedding day and love for each other. I definitely would recommend them to anyone looking for high quality videography that won't break the bank!

Profile Picture Hope, 7/18/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Cinematic, Documentary, Blu-Ray, DVD, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations

We recently received the video of our wedding ceremony, and it was wonderful! We are so glad we selected Cherished Moments Video - the customer service was excellent, and the product was perfect! We highly recommend this company.

Profile Picture User4833248, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Had all day coverage, took about 7months after the wedding to get our video.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Betsy, 5/16/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Blu-Ray
0.5

We had our wedding over two years ago and are still waiting on our video. My mother in law purchased the package for us and has been the point of contact. We had an issue with our photographer that pushed back our ability to get them the pictures for the final video and they were very responsive at first. I have since taken over the attempt to contact with no response. I would love to alter the rating but without any product to show for the money spent it seems like a scam. Hopefully they get in contact but as of now I am not sure what to expect.

Profile Picture Joshua, 4/18/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Deborah and Steve did a wonderful job on my daughter's wedding video. Our family cried tears of joy after watching it. They were very accommodating and very reasonably priced and went out of their way to please my daughter. We are so happy to have this precious keepsake. The day went by so fast and so it's wonderful to have the video to remember the special day. I highly recommend Deborah and Steve.

Profile Picture Lisa, 3/28/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, One Event/Day, Storytelling, Traditional, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Blu-Ray

Working with Cherished Moments was absolutely fantastic! I've always been camera shy and they made me.feel so comfortable my bridesmaids and I almost completely forgot they were there! They were very nice and always willing to answer any of my questions without me feeling silly or like a bother. I will definitely be recommending them to my friends and family!

Profile Picture Natalie, 3/14/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Cherished Moments Video was amazing to work with before my wedding and on the day of. They were quick to respond to my questions prior to the wedding day. On the wedding day, they did an amazing job. They came to the rehearsal to make sure they understood everything I wanted, and on the wedding day they fit right in and went with the rolls and punches throughout the day. I was so pleased with them! When we got our video in, it was amazing. They got amazing shots and the product is top notch. I love sitting and watching my video! I would use them again in a heartbeat.

However, I do feel that future brides should be aware of two problems I ran into with them. First was after the wedding, it was really hard to get in touch with them. I would email them about different things and it would take weeks to hear a response. This was very frustrating. Second is that after the wedding, I pulled out the contract and realized there was no "due date" of when they would have the product to me. I couldn't believe I signed a contract without a "due date", but alas, I did. That is on me for not realizing it before. I emailed them and they said it would be 4-6 months before I got my product, but closer to 4 months. Then they told me mid-August (which was about 5 1/2 months). We didn't receive the video until mid-September (6 1/2 months after the wedding). My suggestion would be to ask them to include a "due date" on their contract so that you have something you can legally hold them to, or you could be spending a long time waiting on your video.

With that being said, the video was amazing work and quality and worth the wait. I would use them again for sure!

Profile Picture Heather, 3/7/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Videography

Our wedding video is exceptional. The filming is crystal-clear with beautiful music playing in the background. The video has our wedding ceremony and reception; in addition to a highlights section. My wife and I are extremely pleased with the value and the quality of work that Cherished Moments Video did on our wedding video.

We would recommend them to video your wedding.

Profile Picture Steve, 11/9/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

I am so Blessed to have had Cherished Moments video my wedding! It was such an amazing video with wonderful quality and indescribable work! Deborah and Stephen are so wonderful and great to work with and would ask them to video all over again if I could! Thank You for videoing my Fairy Tale wedding couldn't have done it without you two! God Bless! Love, Micah and Angelica Johnson

Profile Picture Angelica, 10/12/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Stephen and Deborah did a wonderful job of capturing my daughter's wedding. The finished video was beautiful. I highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Rick, 10/11/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

These guys are fantastic, they worked around my schedule they worked around all the different aspects of the wedding. Even though our traditional wedding was a little bit different considering it was a Muslim wedding. They were able to get everything 100% greatness! I recommend these guys to everyone that I know and hopefully you will take my recommendation that if you use these people to do your video you will be just as happy as we are. The videography, the smooth editing and the friendliness are what I liked about cherished moments. Steve and Debbie went out of their way and possibly their comfort zone to make sure our video was to our liking. The greatest part is that they didn't come with a huge price tag like most other videographers! Steve and Debbie thank you so much! Because of you we will definitely be able to cherish our moment!!

Profile Picture husain, 9/20/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

I was so impressed with the great quality of the video. I am so glad I found them for my nieces wedding. Cherished Moments did an excellent job. The cost for the quality was great. The Cherished Moments personnel were very professional and respected the Church's rule and regulations. They are there from the beginning to the end with no extra charge. LOVE CHERISHED MOMENTS!!!!

Profile Picture Renee, 7/19/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Cherished Moments Video definetly lives up to their name. They just made my memory of my wedding day even better. I was trying to hold my tears back after watching wedding highlights today. After viewing the wedding video and the highlights, you can tell they put a lot of love in to their work. Also, I felt very comfortable catching our day on video with Cherished Moments Video. They were very professional, clear, and honest with everything they do in their business.I definitely wish the best for them!

Profile Picture Ivy, 5/31/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Cherished Moments Videography is the best in the DFW area..Stephen and Deb were so much fun and easy to work with, they replied emails instantly, they were always available when needed..The video quality is the best..I cant stopwatching that video..The packages are reasonable priced, it was really worth it..They dont disappoint..Their customer service and professionalism is excellent..They captured all the little details of my wedding and were very attentive..I am so proud and happy that we chose Cherished Moments as our videography vendor..They go above and beyond to satisfy their customers..I would definitely recommend Cherished Moments video for your video needs..They are really worth it and so much more.

Profile Picture Thando, 5/17/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Long overdue but here I am. Deborah and Stephen are everything and beyond what I was hoping to find for our wedding videography. They both demonstrated utmost professionalism before, during, and after our special day. Deborah followed me from 10 am until almost midnight... she was such a trooper! But it is when my husband and I sit together alone or with friends and family, and watch our wedding DVD that I remember how grateful I am to have stumbled across cherished moments' website a year ago. Not only were they professional, but also patient and caring. They ensured that I would be pleased with every single detail of our video. From the music, to specific shots, and incorporated background music and pictures, everything was simply perfect. Deborah and Stephen made me feel extremely special, and that is all a bride wants on her wedding day. I relive our special day every time I watch our video. They have captured all the moments that I will forever cherish and that is priceless! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts, Deborah and Stephen.

Profile Picture Natacha, 5/10/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Stephen and Deborah at Cherished Moments were so great to work with! My wedding was only 2 weeks ago so I haven't gotten the video yet, but they did our photo montage for the wedding and that turned out awesome. I loved it. They are so sweet, professional, friendly, and very accommodating. If I had questions or concerns, they made me feel like I was a priority. I loved having them be a part of that special day and they worked so well with all my other vendors. Their quality of service is beyond a 5.0 and they are very affordable. I can't wait to see my video! Thank you Stephen and Deborah!!!

Profile Picture Hayley, 5/3/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Videography

My husband and I were very satisfied with this service! We could not have asked for anything better to document our wedding! They were very professional and the finished product was more than I could have hoped for.

Profile Picture User3966745, 2+ years ago, 1 Review