Recommended by 88%
Janis · Married on 01/03/2014
Our company uses Cherished Events to provide flower arrangements for our lobby! The flowers are GORGEOUS and highly creative...every week is a new look. We get so many compliments on them throughout the day and they seem to last a really long time. So long some of us employees fight over who gets to take home the arrangements every Friday!Sent on 02/07/2014
User3850373 · 2+ years ago
I was so impressed with their creativeness and how beautiful the whole event looked, both inside and outside.Sent on 01/25/2014
Deedra · Married on 09/17/2012
My husband and I could not have chosen a better company than Cherished Events for our wedding planning, decorations, and all other party needs for our special day. They were very professional, flexible, and responsive to our request. My husband and I were very impressed with the timeliness for a company that was not located in our city which was in Colorado Springs. Cherished Events even handled all of my flower needs including my bouquet, my brides maids bouquets, and my husband and his wedding parties crocuses. They arrived on time and had everything for our wedding and reception in place and ready to go before guest/family had arrived. I know we made the right choice by inviting Cherished Events into our wedding day because they went above and beyond our expectations with all the services that they provided and the excellent customer service that we received. I have recommended and will continue to recommend family and friends to Cherished Events.Sent on 01/26/2014
Elda · event on: 05/11/2013
I used Cherished Events to decorate my parents 50th aniversary. The first thing everyone loved were the fresh floral centerpieces, We hired them to transform a rec center into a wedding look. We loved how the fabric on the cieling was lighted up and everyone could still see the decorations at night. The gold chair covers were stuning as they were of silk material. My mother loved how her sweetheart table put all the attention on her and my father. Hiring cherished events was a great decision and we would definately use them again.I am so glad I put my faith in a company who valued an event that only comes once in lifetime.Sent on 01/24/2014
User3865461 · event on: 05/27/2012
Cherished Events decorated for a fund raiser. Beautiful!!Sent on 01/30/2014
Marie · Married on 09/14/2013
I rented bows for the back of my chairs for my wedding on September 14th. The venue cancelled my wedding and we had to change the venue. The lady who come to set up the bows had to drop the fabric and go to Fort Collins because she had to set up another wedding there. Our chairs that we had to rent were not at the house yet. She came back and then set up our chairs after sitting in traffic because of the flooding. I have nothing but wonderful things to say about this company. They came though for us and I would recommend them to anyone.Sent on 10/02/2013
Julie · Married on 08/31/2014
I had a great experience with Cherished Events. They are EXTREMELY affordable. The ceremony looked exactly how I wanted it to look. Shirley is very nice!Sent on 09/15/2014
Stephanie · Married on 06/29/2012
We were very thankful for Cherished Events. We rented cealing drapery, table skirting, champaign glasses and room lighting from this company. They have everything you could ever need for a wedding! Their prices were lower than all the other companies we looked at for rentals. Working with the owner Shirley was a great experience. She was very flexible and allowed me to change my order as much as I wanted. The day of the wedding they were there to set up early and had everything done well before the start of the event. We were very pleased with this company. A great choice!Sent on 07/16/2012
User2916204 · 2+ years ago
With our venue being very dark in color, we wanted to lighten it up with fabrics in our colors. Although it looked quite amazing in the end, in which we received numerous compliments, working with the vendor was a bit of a difficulty.Sent on 03/22/2013
A few tips if you choose to rent decorations through them:
1. Be clear on what you want, document it, print it, and give it to them when they arrive.
2. Be very clear about timetables and ensure you save time for the wedding planner (bride or someone else who knows the vision) to walk through the results. They ran late on their setup and I was unable to do this, thus some of the items I was charged didn't get done. See tip #1.
3. When you are looking over the results, check for damages. We were charged damage for wax on the table cloths. Fine. We were also charge for a table cloth that got holes, come to find out a week later that someone found it during setup and was there to begin with.
As I said, the results were great, I was happy to let go of setting up these decorations ourselves and not worry about what to do with them after, but the lack of business inefficiencies were not worth the high-end price.
User2580311 · 2+ years ago
This vendor supplied decor for the reception. The decor was in good condition and looked nice. However,Sent on 08/05/2012
1. They did not call back when I left messages.
2. There were hidden fees. I was quoted the amount for the decor and was told that installing it myself (to save money) was not an option. They were required to do it. When it came time to pay up, I was told there was an additional delivery/installation charge on top of what was quoted. That fee should have been quoted at the beginning, since there was no option for me to pick it up or install it myself. I protested and was given a discount, but still paid most of the fee.
3. The ceiling draping was not firmly attached to the ceiling and fell down before the reception started. Luckily someone was able to get a ladder and install it more securely.