Cherished Ceremonies Reviews

Cherished Ceremonies 3
Cherished Ceremonies 4
Cherished Ceremonies 5

Paula · Married on 11/19/2010

My photographer Julie with Tungsden photography, recommended Vilma to do my flowers. I was on an extremely tight budget, and she worked with me to suit my needs. I had to communicate with her via email, so I was unsure what she was going to do for my flowers. I had a vintage theme with browns and oranges. My bouquest was Ivory roses, with brown vintage feather, and a rust ribbon. It was absolutely STUNNING. I highly recommend Vilma for flowers. And she is very professional and responsive to your EVERY NEED!

Sent on 11/28/2010

Karen · Married on 09/03/2010

Vilma did an amazing job of organizing my daughter's wedding - the flowers were absolutely beautiful, the decorations both inside and outside were exactly what we wanted (Davis Islands Garden Club), and her recommendations for caterer, DJ, bartender, and photographers proved to be perfect. Many of the wedding guests commented on how beautiful the venue was thanks to her decorations. Vilma kept reassuring us that everything would be what we wanted, and not to worry about anything, and she was right! I would recommend her services to any bride in the Tampa area.

Sent on 10/10/2010

Natasha · Married on 08/23/2010

Vilma really worked with us and put her heart and soul into making sure our wedding day was everything we wanted, from the decorations to the cake. Unfortunately, our beautiful beach wedding was ruined by rain. My husband said everything was beautiful before the rain took our beach wedding. However, they can't control the weather and Rachel, the wedding day assistant, got soaked trying to get everything together.

The package was at a very good price and she was great at working within our budget! Thank you very much, I appreciate everything!

Sent on 09/17/2010

SHAKYRA · Married on 08/14/2010

Our wedding was at the clearwater beach and we had the most amazing service from this company, Vilma was always very attentive to all of our request, all the vendors who participate on our ceremony were very professional. I will definitely will recommend this wedding planner for future couple who will like to receive the best deal for their money, you won't regret it.

Sent on 08/19/2010

Alyssa · Married on 08/08/2010

Vilma did an awesome job with the planning of my wedding. She basically took care of everything for me and made my wedding a huge success and very special, not to mention stress free for me too! The only thing I could not prevent from happening was the rain; but despite the weather, Vilma kept in touch with us and the ceremony went on. She made sure that everything was taken care of. By the start of the ceremony, the rain had stopped and it turned into a beautiful evening. Again I want to extend a heartfelt thanks to Vilma for making my wedding a success and very special. It was the perfect wedding I could have hoped for!!

Sent on 12/20/2010

Kristyn · Married on 07/31/2010

We recently worked with Vilma at Cherished ceremonies..she was great, I would highly recommend using them if you need help with the fine details of planning a wedding big or small...Thanks again to Cherished Ceremonies..our wedding was perfect!!!!!

Sent on 08/03/2010

Shannon · Married on 07/31/2010

We had our ceremony through cheerished ceremonies and we were extremely pleased. Vilma worked with us to make sure every little detail was taken care of and the way we wanted it. We had a sunset ceremony, which included the sand ceremony, and everything was so romantic and absolutely beautiful.

Sent on 08/05/2010
  • Veronica

Veronica · Married on 07/31/2010

Working with Cherished Ceremonies was AMAZING!! Vilma was so easy to talk to! I could reach her by email, phone, whichever, and she'd respond within 24 hours - sometimes the same day!! On the day of the wedding, everything came in on time and all of the vendors she used were professional! The reception hall was incredible! I made some last minute changes, and Vilma was so flexible and willing to help!! Thank you for making our day perfect!!!

Sent on 08/05/2010

Sherlynn · Married on 07/10/2010

I was very pleased with Vilma's services. She was easily approachable, accommodating, very affordable, and professional. My husband and I will always be grateful to her for how our wedding turned out....simply beautiful!

Sent on 07/13/2010

Vega · Married on 05/22/2010

My husband and i would like to thank you for a wonderful job you did for our wedding day.Our flowers were amazing and the chair bows,just the way we wanted them.We had a wonderful day – although we both felt it was over too soon. The weather was on our side and was marvelous for whole day.
    Vega

Sent on 06/09/2010

Amy · Married on 04/23/2010

My husband and I eloped on Sand key beach and it was absolutely beautiful! We are from Indiana and really didn't know what to expect. The decorations were awesome, the minister was great and the photographers were above and beyond! We are so glad everything went so smoothly and we didn't have to do a thing! We were very happy with everything and gave us a great memory of our special day! Thank you so much Vilma!
    Darryl and Amy Dawson

Sent on 04/27/2010

Ashley · Married on 03/13/2010

Vilma was awesome. She responds fluently through email and does EVERYTHING! My wedding was absolutely beautiful! she did an awesome job on matching my personality with all of my vendors and my wedding day coordinator. Everyone Vilma works with is sooo nice! From flowers, to cake, centerpieces, decorations, linen, food, dj, open bar...she did it all and I couldn't have done it any better myself! Thanks Vilma!

Sent on 03/24/2010
  • Mrs. Keo

Jamie · Married on 02/27/2010

Vilma was such a nice person. She was able to get me exactly what I wanted for the price I wanted! My wedding was beautiful

Sent on 03/07/2010

ann · Married on 02/14/2010

I would never dreamed that on Thursday evening when I contacted them that I would have such a dream come true wedding on Sunday. Yes Thursday, Feb the 11th I contacted Cherished Ceremonies and told them I wanted to be married on Sunday. Vilma told me she would take care of everything. I did not believe her and was expecting to be disappointed because it was such short notice. She not only did not dissappoint me but I had a fairy tale wedding with a FABULOUS photographer! WOW double kudos!

Sent on 03/15/2010

Eugene , Anna · Married on 08/08/2009

Service , planing , decorations provided by Vilma were excellent and we will remember this wedding to the end of our life
    Vilma Suarez put her heart , hard work, design , managing skills to the limits just to satisfy our guests and couple.
    When she introduced herself before wedding we feel that she belong to our family
    because she made our dreams come true
    She creates for all couples an atmosphere of happiness as fragrance before wedding . Your mind insensibly will never forget her cares and the soul dreams she created by her wonderful afford and work
    I will remember her signature under every mail from her
    ?Every Couple is Special to Us!?
    Vilma

Vilma Suarez Thank You! for all from our heart!
    We will recommend Cherished Ceremonies and Vilma to everybody who are looking for Professional excellent service and unforgetable moments she created
    because she IS SPECIAL

Sent on 10/19/2009

carl · Married on 08/01/2009

I want to thank Vilma for doing such a caring job at our vow renewal. Although it is a private and personal ceremony that we dediced to have, Vilma was very professional in making sure our special words were put into the ceremony
    She had everything mapped out to meet us early, and she gave us a very touching keepsake. I have to recommend Vilma highly as I am very blessed to have found her.

Sent on 10/18/2009
  • W

Willaim · Married on 06/15/2009

Thank you, for all your help on our wedding day. All though we were late everything ran smoothly thanks to your organization we would recommend your services to any couple thank you again and we wish you much success. William and Adrianna

Sent on 10/19/2009

Marni · Married on 07/14/2018

Vilma gave me everything i needed and wanted and was sooooo patient! Best night ever.

Sent on 07/15/2018

Cheryl · Married on 11/09/2013

I used Cherished Ceremonies for my coordinator, Allison. I also rented chair linens and an arch from them. The quality of the linens and the arch were excellent, but what really made my day perfect was Allison. She worked her butt off on my big day, taking care of every detail, making sure everything was ready and perfect, making sure all my guests were comfortable and had whatever they needed. She checked in with me and seemed to truly care that I was having the best day possible. If you use this company, which I highly recommend, you will speak to Vilma who will coordinate everything perfectly and you should definitely ask for Allison. She is a gem!!

Sent on 11/23/2013

Paola · Married on 05/26/2012

Rev. Angel Rodriguez was the officiant for my wedding on May 26th. I have to say that by far this was the easiest part of the whole wedding planning process. Vilma was very quick to respond and answer my questions. Rev. Rodriguez even offers the premarital course, which is extremely helpful for newlyweds! Overall Angel did a great job, everyone thought the ceremony was awesome and not too lengthy. We even forgot the marriage certificate on the wedding day but he offered to sign it the following day at his home.

Sent on 06/05/2012

Rebecca · Married on 09/10/2011

The wedding was beautiful. Thank you so much for all your help. Angel was wonderful! I will highly recommend you to anyone I know in search of a classy, reasonably priced beach wedding in the Tampa Bay area.

Sincerely,

Rebecca Finch

Sent on 09/12/2011

Everything that was provided by Cherished Ceremonies was exactly what we were looking for. Although they rarely picked up when I called them, they did call me back within minutes. Keep in mind that we did have our wedding around the holidays. Reverend Rodriguez was perfect and the main reason why we are giving so many stars. He was cool, calm, and collect in addition to being knowledgeable of the entire process, friendly and approachable. I highly recommend him.

Sent on 01/04/2016

Brandi · Married on 02/29/2012

When we started looking for wedding planners we called several and Cherished Ceremonies was by far the best value for our budget. Vilma was very professional and fast with coordinating our needs. When it came time for our wedding we were very pleased with our arrangements and the place she had chosen was absolutely beautiful. We would recommend highly to those looking in the Tampa/Sarasota area. We have so many cherished moments from our wedding thanks to the skillful planning Vilma provided.

Sent on 04/26/2012

Diane · Married on 09/17/2010

Vilma was very professional. A fairy tale beach wedding! Very pleased with her referrals to hair/make-up artist, photographer, florist......

Sent on 09/27/2010