Cherished Ceremonies Reviews

Cherished Ceremonies 5
Cherished Ceremonies 6
Cherished Ceremonies 7

Michelle · Married on 04/04/2014

Cherished Ceremonies made my dream wedding. A memory that will last forever- all thanks to their services and help planning step by step..... I cannot find the words to say thank you....

Sent on 05/24/2014

Rebecca · Married on 10/13/2013

Awesome wedding services and beautiful venue. I would totally recommend Cherished Ceremonies and Tungsten Photography. We had such a beautiful ceremony and reception. Our guests raved about how beautiful everything looked. Thank you so much !!!! Rebecca & Chris Tracey

Sent on 11/23/2013

Michael · Married on 08/10/2013

I want to thank Cherished Ceremonies for the wonderful beach wedding, it was so perfect, everything was beautiful, and they really helped me pull it all together. We were very happy with everything.

Sent on 12/15/2013

Sharon · Married on 05/25/2013

Cherished Ceremonies did a wonderful job at my wedding and I am so glad I hired them to handle everything. The flowers were beautiful, the colors were exactly what I wanted, and everyone was great! I will recommend them any chance I get! Thanks so much!

Sent on 12/05/2013

Vilma and Rev. Rodriguez provided us with the most beautiful ceremony! They were professional, responsive and very flexible. They tailored a ceremony to fit our budget and recommended a ceremony spot that we weren't even aware of. Everything was perfect! They also put us in touch with a great photographer. We couldn't have asked for a more perfect day!

Sent on 04/12/2013

Samantha · Married on 09/15/2012

My new husband and I owe so much to Cherished Ceremonies! Vilma was with us every step of the way. Expect swift, friendly and helpful responses. The actual day of the wedding, everything was even more beautiful than we expected. These wedding packages take the weight off of your shoulders- Vilma has her vendors that she knows will do a great job, and all you need to do is customize and throw out your ideas and vision. I was stunned at the gorgeous reception area the day of our wedding and actually choked up when I saw what the sight of my ceremony looked like. As for value- you won't find anyone better. Thank you so much to Vilma and her team! It really was a day to remember :)

Sent on 09/20/2012

Jennifer · Married on 03/17/2012

i just got married on March 17. I really had an easy time with them. I would email a question and within a few hours (Usually) I would have a response. They would double check certain items with me and before my wedding date, they made sure I had everything I needed. We had Rev. Rodriguez as our officiant. He was very kind and didn't make the ceremony last forever, which I loved!

Sent on 03/22/2012

Tiffany · Married on 03/12/2012

We had the best day ever. Velma was soooo helpful with my wedding. She alway answered the phone and was every helpful with all of my questions. They even moved the time for me due to rain in the forecast. We had a Beautful sunny wedding day! They are the best!

Sent on 03/15/2012

Cindy · Married on 12/24/2011

Completely satisfied with the services offered by Cherished Ceremonies! Everyone I worked with was extremely professional and punctual. With so many things to to be concerned with on the big day, it was such a pleasure not to have to worry about the actual ceremony or photography. Rev. Angel was wonderfula and the photographers were the best!!!

Sent on 01/03/2012

Amy · Married on 12/18/2011

Our wedding was everything we hoped it would be. The minister (Rev. Rodriguez) was wonderful! He was very personable and professional. The photographer was very nice. He showed us some of the gorgeous pictures and we can't wait to see them online. I'm so happy I went with this company!

Sent on 12/28/2011

Melissa · Married on 10/29/2011

I live in PA and was planning a wedding in FL to make it easier on my family who all mostly live there. Needless to say planning an event as special as this one entirely over the phone and via email had me a little stressed just thinking about it. I did my countless hours of research online and after quite a few days of browsing through different sites I came across this one. I was impressed with all the sevices they had to offer in just the one site that I honestly thought to myself "What's the catch" this looks and sounds too easy. So I decided to give them a call and spoke to Vilma for the first time that evening. I was immediately put at ease and felt a huge relief that I was speaking to someone who had a lot of experience at wedding planning and I knew right away that I had made the right choice. Brides can feel a little helpless planning an out of state wedding when you can't physically see what you are actually getting and can only rely on someone to visualize what you want from mere conversation alone and make it happen for you.

Vilma listened to exactly what I said that I wanted and set everything up for me. My decor for an intimate beach wedding, the photographer, and the violinists. Even until the moment I arrived I still didn't know if everything would be as I imagined and all I can say is that it was that and so much more. I was more then pleased with everything and couldn't believe that all this was at a price that was extremely fair in my opinion. My family was so impressed with the way the whole event turned out that we are all still talking about it weeks later.

I would definitely recommend their services to any and all brides that need the extra help planning their special day. They will make you feel that it is as special a day for them as it is for you! Thanks again Vilma, we will never forget what you have done to help make our "special day" one we will remember for the rest of our lives!!

Sent on 11/17/2011

Jackie · Married on 10/16/2011

My husband and I have not stop talking about how wonderful our officiant Angel was last Sunday 10/16/2011. He was very passionate about conducting the ceremony. Also from day one of contacting Vilma Suarez it has been nothing other than professional, courtesy, and rapid responses. I had so many questions and Vilma answered them all, in a timely manner. I never worried about any issues with our wedding day, she took care of everything. I also had to change my wedding day and was able to do it without any hassle. Letting Cherished Ceremonies handle my wedding details was the smartest decision I ever made. I would recommend their services to family and friends!!

Sent on 10/24/2011

Sarah and David · Married on 09/25/2011

It's always scary to plan such a big event solely via email, but luckily Vilma knows what she is doing! We were a simple wedding, all we required was the beach and someone to perform the ceremony. But that didn't stop Vilma from treating us like we were using every service she provides. We never went more than a few hours without a response to any questions we had via email. She could not have made our special day any easier for us. A huge thank you to her. (And we saw the rainbow you set over the water for us)

Sent on 10/12/2011

Bernadette · Married on 09/18/2011

Cherished Ceremonies were so great. They were not only very affordable, but very accomadating for my last minute wedding. In the end, the wedding did not seem to be a last minute one. It was perfect and Velma did everything. Thank you.

Sent on 09/23/2011

tina · Married on 09/11/2011

I want to thank Cherished Ceremonies for the heart and soul that Vilma put into putting together our wedding flowers at such a last minute request. She ran around searching for our particular type of flowers and I was so very happy when she made everything possible for us and I will never forget her for adding that special touch to our wedding on such short notice, My gratitude always

Sent on 09/12/2011
  • VanitaDiva

Vanita · Married on 08/29/2011

My future husband and I were on a budget and knew we were going to elope but had no idea what to do or how to do. We contacted Cherished Ceremonies and Vilma responded immediately with what we needed. Our officiant Angel emailed us the vows and made changes where I requested for the ceremony. I had the forsight to email our photographers at Tungsten Photography pictures of my husband and I prior to the ceremony so they didn't feel like it was the first time they were meeting us. Julie was great she gave personal service I could never have gotten anywhere else. They were flexible with me with the fact we were marrying at my bosses condo on a private beach. They made me feel so calm on that day and the pictures came out amazing! I could have never dreamed some of the poses they put together. All in all this was the greatest day of our lives thanks to Cherished Ceremonies. We saved a ton and received a ton of value.

Sent on 09/08/2011

Amanda · Married on 08/17/2011

Vilma and her whole crew were absolutley fantastic! Vilma went out of her way to help me in any way that she could and made sure everything was as I liked. Angel was professional and made the day very special. Vilma also set us up with Julie and George Lindsay for photography who were fabulous! The weather wasn't exactly cooperating, but they made sure to accomodate us with another venue which worked out perfectly. Thank you so much to Cherished Ceremonies for making our day everything we dreamed it would be!

Sent on 08/22/2011

Marilyn · Married on 07/30/2011

Our officiant Angel Rodriguez was a delight to work with. He went over the vows with us and was very professional. He arrived early at the venue to ensure the ceremony would begin on time. I would definitely recommend Cherished Memories and Angel to anyone planning their wedding.

Sent on 08/05/2011

Glenda · Married on 07/03/2011

I had the pleasure to use Ms. Vilma and her services for my parents 30 yr. wedding ceremony. I was so impressed by the entire Team , from the officiant to the setup that was done at the beach. I was left speechless everything was gorgeous and just as I imagined for my parents. I would definetly recommend cherished ceremonies to anyone wanting to have a special day .

Sent on 09/25/2011

Chris · Married on 06/19/2011

Nothing but positive feedback for Cherished Ceremonies! From the original communication to the actual ceremony and photography everything was awesome! Angel was the officiant and was a blessing! The photographers Julie and George were a pleasure to work! It all went without a hitch! Thank you, Vilma and Co.!

Sent on 06/21/2011
  • Angelina

Angelina · Married on 06/18/2011

Vilma provided so much wonderful assistance, proffessionalism, and perfect attention to detail to every little specification that made my wedding the most wonderful, perfect day of our lives, for an amazing price that was in our budget. The photographer (Tungsten Photography) and officiant (Angel) that were provided were also amazing and catered to everything we requested. Would reccomend this company 100% hands down. I did not have one complaint or hiccup on my wedding day thanks to Vilma and Cherished Ceremonies.

Sent on 10/01/2011

summer · Married on 03/28/2011

Everything turned out perfectly as planned. My flowers were absolutely gorgeous and identical to what I wanted. Cherished Ceremonies has so much to offer. What a great great job they did. So pleased.
    summer & Erik
    wedding 3/28/11

Sent on 04/05/2011

Deidre · Married on 01/01/2011

They did such a wonderful job. It was a destination wedding so we communicated via email. I had millions of questions and they answered them at all hours. They took what I wanted and made it a dream come true. I appreciate everything they did for me. Thanks again. Vilma you did a wonderful job and I wish I could have thanked you more when I seen you but thanks for everything you did for me.

Sent on 01/17/2011

Maria · Married on 12/11/2010

Vilma dis an amazing job of organizing my Weddding day. We were sooo happy with the results. Evrything looked gorgeous. Lots and lots of complements :)!!! She was always on top of everything :)!!!! I do recommend her 100 %.

Sent on 12/22/2010

Paula · Married on 11/19/2010

My photographer Julie with Tungsden photography, recommended Vilma to do my flowers. I was on an extremely tight budget, and she worked with me to suit my needs. I had to communicate with her via email, so I was unsure what she was going to do for my flowers. I had a vintage theme with browns and oranges. My bouquest was Ivory roses, with brown vintage feather, and a rust ribbon. It was absolutely STUNNING. I highly recommend Vilma for flowers. And she is very professional and responsive to your EVERY NEED!

Sent on 11/28/2010