Cherished Ceremonies Reviews

Cherished Ceremonies 2
Cherished Ceremonies 3
Cherished Ceremonies 4
Cherished Ceremonies 5

From start to finish it was a great experience, from Vilma to Rev. Rodriguez. Seamless!!! Thank you for everything

Sent on 03/17/2016

Lance · Married on 11/27/2015

Rev. Angel did a fantastic job working with our rather complicated script because I wanted a more non-denominational christian wedding. I provided the script and he had it translated perfectly.

He was very professional and flexible with some last minute changes and staying in communication during the process. He was also very good at pacing the ceremony and providing an excellent vibe in his method of speaking.

His bilingual translation of the wedding was very beautiful and provided a very inclusive feel for the guest of the wedding, some of whom did not speak English.

We highly recommend Rev. Angel as a minister for your next bilingual wedding ceremony!

Thanks Rev. Angel!

Sent on 12/15/2015

Sharon was my day of coordinator. She is amazing! She was so well organized and on top of everything and she really listened to everything I wanted and made it happen. My wedding WOULD NOT have happened the way it did without her. I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 11/25/2015

Lauralynn · Married on 11/07/2015

Cherished Ceremonies did an excellent job on my wedding. They set-up my decor, provided all my flowers, and set-up and provided my chuppah. From the beginning, Vilma was there to promptly answer any of my questions. Angel was my day-of-coordinator for my ceremony, and Sharon for my reception. They all executed my vision with perfection resulting in a perfect day.

Sent on 11/22/2015

Debbie · Married on 11/06/2015

We wanted a small, personalized service. Cherished Creations, Rev Rodriguez, and Julie and George at Tungsten Photography far exceeded our expectations. Everyone was so nice, quick to respond, and accommodating. We first contacted Vilma on Oct 29. We were married in a perfect ceremony on Nov 6.
    Thank you for making our dream come true so beautifully. We would not change a thing about our experience.
    Debbie and Mike

Sent on 11/12/2015

Sharon · Married on 10/11/2015

My wedding was amazing! I worked with Vilma, Angel and Michelle. They all worked so hard to make our day special! Vilma put my vision together better than i had even imagined! When i saw the venues I was in awe at how she decorated them! Angel was our officiant. He contacted me several times to go over everything. He spoke clearly and slowly so my husband and i could easily repeat our vows. Michelle did a wonderful job directing us when to go down the isle. My wedding was so beautiful and I cannot thank Cherished Ceremonies enough!!
    Sharon and Lance (10/11/15)

Sent on 10/14/2015

Shiane · Married on 09/27/2015

My wedding was wonderful. Angel, Julie and Vilma did an amazing job in their respected field. I couldn't ask for better services. If you want a wedding vendor who covers all bases this is the one you should pick.

Sent on 09/27/2015
  • I

Ivy · Married on 09/05/2015

I was truly pleased with Cherished Ceremonies. As a bride I was overwhelmed and nervous with the wedding planning and Vilma helped every step of the way. She helped make my wedding come to life. The ceremony and reception exceeded my expectations, it was absolutely beautiful and I got a lot of positive feedback of how beautiful the wedding was. I would truly recommend this company.

Sent on 01/07/2016

Jean · Married on 08/08/2015

We wanted a short and sweet beach wedding with a professional photographer. Cherished Ceremony's made everything happen for us. Highly recommend them!

Sent on 08/10/2015

Grace · Married on 08/01/2015

Very wonderful person to work with. Timely and very easy to get along with. Very passionate about his work and God continue to bless him always. Thank you.

Sent on 08/06/2015

Nick · Married on 06/24/2015

Our beach wedding was just what we wanted, we are very happy with the results and we thank all of you for everything you did to make out day so special

Sent on 12/07/2015

Bryan · Married on 06/06/2015

We wanted to have a bilingual ceremony, and we had a very difficult time finding an officiant that could speak both Spanish and English in our area. When we found Reverend Angel, and spoke to him he was enthusiastic and more than willing to answer all of our questions. He spoke to us in both languages and was very professional with each of our interactions whether it was on the phone or via email. He quickly sent us the ceremony script for what we were going to say, but was more than willing to incorporate our vows and other events (i.e. unity candle, sand ceremony, etc.) if we wanted. Although we were not able to do a rehearsal with him the day before, we were able to quickly do it the day of. He was extremely flexible with the rehearsal and patient with the delays we suffered the day of the wedding. We would definitely recommend him for others looking for a bilingual officiant.

Sent on 06/21/2015

Lissette · Married on 05/17/2015

My wedding was on Sunday, May 17, 2015 at The Don Vicente in Ybor City, Tampa, FL.
    It was getting close to the wire and I needed a wedding efficient for my ceremony. Luckily, I found Rev. Rodriguez who worked with me, is bilingual and a pleasure.
    The minute I spoke with him, over the phone, I KNEW that HE was an excellent choice to incorporate into my wedding. We practiced my (then Fiance's name - difficult to pronounce in any language) and checked in regularly.
    Rev. Rodriguez came to the venue (for the ceremony) early and checked in to see which formal attire I preferred for him to wear while conducting our ceremony. He was patient, kind, and affordable.
    He has GREAT ENERGY and a positive influence. I highly recommend Rev. Rodriguez. FANTASTIC!

Sent on 05/27/2015

Veronjca · Married on 05/06/2015

Thank you for making our vow renewal absolutely perfect! Rev. Rodriquez provided a beautiful ceremony , Vilma orchestrated everything with ease and The Lindsay's captured our perfect day! I can't wait to see our pictures but the preview was breathtaking! Thank you all from the Vetter's!

Sent on 05/07/2015

Jose · Married on 04/11/2015

We are so happy to have chosen Cherished Ceremonies and Angel Rodriguez as our officiant. Angel went above and beyond our expectations for the ceremony. He met with us multiple times in advance of the wedding to discuss our options and was supportive of us writing and putting together our ceremony exactly as we had envisioned. He delivered the ceremony beautifully just as we had imagined it. He was even the first to send us some great pictures that he had taken in advance of the ceremony. We are so thankful for his role in our wedding day! Thank you Angel!

Sent on 04/25/2015

I just want to thank you for everything you did to make my dream wedding possible. I appreciate all the effort and hard work that you and your team did. My husband and I loved everything from the food to the decor. We received tons of compliments and just wanted to express our gratitude.
    Vilma you went above and beyond what I could have ever imagined. I never had to wait for a response. If you want prompt and great service choose Cherished Ceremonies!

Sent on 04/17/2015

Steven · Married on 03/15/2015

Cherished Ceremonies was the best decision we made for our wedding, they took care of everything and made it all fit into our budget and we cant thank them enough. The flowers were beautiful, our reception was perfect, and we will recommend them to anyone in the future!
    Joann and Steve
    March 14, 2015

Sent on 04/07/2015

Vilma was great, and she was willing to help with everything! Our day of coordinator was super nice and helpful as well. Very glad we went with Cherished Ceremonies. Thank you!!

Sent on 01/08/2015

Cherished Ceremonies made my day absolutely unforgettable. If you are looking for a wedding planner, Vilma is extremely organized, knowledgeable, and helpful when it comes to planning your big day. She was always on top of things, and made sure to coordinate everything with me so that I was happy. She got everything perfect all the way down to the decorations and flowers. I would recommend her to others, and wish I could do the whole day over again!

Sent on 06/13/2015

Corey · Married on 08/30/2014

Words can't describe the excellence of service. Everyone involved made this day special. Highly recommended!! My wife and I thank you for making our love become a reality and a joyful moment.
    Mr. & Mrs. Corey King

Sent on 09/07/2014

Corey · Married on 08/30/2014

Mr. & Mrs. Corey King

Sent on 09/07/2014

Tatyana · Married on 07/13/2014

My now husband and I got married on Clearwater beach. Words can't express how grateful I am to have found Cherished Ceremonies. Vilma is beyond wonderful. She made our wedding day more than I could ever imagine. Very professional, caring and attentive to your every need and concern. She did everything I asked and more in terms of the decor and theme. It brought tears to my eyes when I saw the the decor for my beach ceremony and the reception. It was so beautiful and by far the best ceremony on the beach everyone had seen. We kept getting compliments on how beautiful it was by our guests and strangers that witnessed our wedding. Our officiant Angel and the wedding coordinator Alison were magnificent! All the vendors cherished ceremonies work with are great! Couldn't of asked for a more perfect wedding day.
    With Love Tatyana & David

Sent on 09/16/2014

Mr. and Mrs. · Married on 07/12/2014

Vilma and Reverend Rodriquez are exceptional at what they do. Vilma will coordinate through the entire process, even when things get a little crazy for us, she was solid keeping thing on track. Reverend Rodriquez does so much more than just perform your service. We had our service on our property at our home and he made a special trip to be certain he knew how to find us on our big day, and the day of he showed up early to provide us the comfort of knowing everything was good to go.

If you are reading this and considering Cherished Ceremonies as your officiate, I recommend them at the highest level possible.

Sent on 08/07/2014

This company was recommended to us by a friend, so we trusted that they would be great. I am so grateful to Vilma and her team for organizing and arranging all the details for our beautiful day. She is excellent at destination weddings and will get everything together for you so that you don't have to worry over the little things. I enjoyed working with her; she has a calm demeanor and is very personable so she always made me feel like I was in good hands. I would recommend her services to all!

Sent on 06/13/2015

We used Rev Angel Rodriguez for our beach elopement ceremony in Spanish. My family loved him! He was very sweet and helpful throught the whole process. He even took photos with us which we loved! The whole process with Cherished ceremonies was so easy, and everyone was so kind. I would definitely recommend them to anyone! Thank you so much!

Sent on 06/04/2014