Cherish the Moment Reviews

35 | Morristown, NJ

35 Reviews for Cherish the Moment

Amy · Married on 08/05/2017

We worked with Amy and Lindsay at Cherish the Moment on our wedding invitations and programs, and they were beautiful! We were really happy with both the design process and the end result. We were able to stick to our budget with stunning invitations that were exactly what we wanted. We would recommend Cherish the Moment to anyone who is looking for an invitation designer in this area!

Sent on 09/04/2017

Stephanie · Married on 09/10/2016

Amy and staff are amazing!!! From start to finish they were so easy to work with. They have tons of selections and they are all beautiful. Amy helped us choose one that was just right and customized to exactly what we wanted. Even when we changed our mind a few times they were accommodating. The prices were fair, the product perfect, and everything was completed in more than enough time. They are top notch and create extremely beautiful and elegant products!! We cannot wait to use Amy for all of our events to come!

Sent on 10/03/2016

Molly · Married on 07/16/2016

Amy and her staff at Cherish the Moment are fantastic! We worked with them on all of the stationery for our wedding, including Save the Dates, invitations, "day of" and thank you cards. Living in New York, we knew that the majority of our communication would be through e-mail. When we first visited the Cherish the Moment store, we were so impressed with Amy, her staff and the displays that we knew this wouldn't be a problem at all.

During our initial (and one of few) in-person meetings, we opted to design our own papers. Amy and Dora walked us through each step of the process and listened to what we did and did not like. They sent us several proofs for each item and were always willing to make the adjustments we requested. No matter who was working, someone was very attentive and responded promptly to our e-mails. Upon client approval, they had our papers ready within a week or so and were able to print additional envelopes quickly when we needed them.

We were so pleased with the design and quality of everything we ordered! Our guests loved our Save the Dates, invitations and all of the signs, menus and other items on our wedding day. They were so impressed by how well everything tied together. Thank you Amy and everyone at Cherish the Moment for helping us with our special day!

Sent on 08/04/2016

Il · Married on 08/28/2015

All I can say is absolutely fantastic vendor. I usually don't write reviews but I felt pretty strong about sharing my experience with this vendor.

Let me start with the fact that I did lots of online research, referrals, you name it I made it, and at the end I ended up with expensive quotes and delayed responses. I finally decided on just going to a local store, Cherish the Moment, and see if they could help me. Best choice ever.

Just keep in mind while you read this review that CtM is a straight forward business. They don't have all that 'frou frou' thing going on that some stores like to offer. So... if you are looking for champagne served in a crystal glass, while you sit on a nice modern leather couch, this is not the store for you (Although you do get a small champagne bottle as a 'Thank you').

Very simply put here's what I got:

1. Great Service - This team took their time to reach out to me if they had questions, provided me with drafts of the invitations and we follow-up calls to make sure I was getting what I wanted. No nickle and dimming and what other nonsense. Invitations also arrived on time. So extra points for timeliness.

2. Great price - You tell them your needs, they get the invitation done. And it won't look cheap. The paper used on mine was Cover, 80lb weight. At the end, it just looked gorgeous (trying not to be biased). I've gotten some very nice positive feedback on it.

3. Presentation - The invitations (and envelops) came in a box with a ribbon, nicely stacked so they wouldn't get damaged. This is a small detail, some people might even say insignificant. But I pay attention to details, specially when I know I am paying a very good price for the services and invitations.

Most importantly, what I got was peace of mind. I saw the material, was relieved by the price, was kept informed through the editing, saw the invitation before it was printed, got the invitations on time and they looked amazing.

Sent on 06/05/2015

Heather · Married on 08/28/2015

I worked mostly with Dora and loved my invitations! We received many compliments on them. I originally planned to order invitations online as I didn't want to spend very much. After suggestion from my mother in law I decided to visit an actual shop to get some ideas and pricing. I got a quote for their custom in-house designs and was amazed that I spent only about $100 more than I would've for online invites and got quality that was far superior, plus less work for me! My mother in law loved the invites so much she also used them for my bridal shower invites, which were also great!

Sent on 10/27/2015

Jennifer · Married on 12/07/2013

For my recent wedding I used Cherish the Moment for my save the dates, invites, placecards, and menus. They all were gorgeous. They were extremely efficient and I appreciated very much getting a proof very soon after I placed my order, as well as my completed order a short time later. All of the items that I ordered and received were beautiful. While I did spend a pretty penny on my invites and save the dates, I wanted people to open it and really appreciate how beautiful the invitation was. That was certainly accomplished as my uncle's response when he got it was, "Now that's an invitation."

Cherish the moment does an awesome job!

Sent on 12/11/2013

Erin · Married on 07/06/2013

Amy and her staff at Cherish did all of our beautiful wedding stationery. We sat down at our very first appointment and literally chose everything we wanted. My husband and I saw a beautiful, simple design with navy ink on white paper, and ran with it. They helped us map out our invitations and all the inner cards that go into the envelopes. We chose an adorable navy and white striped inner envelope liner to compliment our nautical/beach wedding. They know all the right etiquette and what to say on EVERYTHING. I didn't have to think twice. We also did our escort cards, our menu cards, our wedding ceremony programs, and our rehearsal dinner invitations with Cherish. We were so happy with the way everything came out. I am a big paper/ tactile person and I really felt like the look and feel of the invitation indicated how classy our wedding would be. We received tons of compliments on our stationery and I am so pleased I went with Cherish. We splurged and it was totally worth it!

Sent on 01/19/2014

Katherine · Married on 06/22/2013

Cherish the Moment has amazing options for invitations. Our wedding invitations for our wedding in June are beyond amazing. They have a lot of options to suit different tastes and the people are great to work with. They are so attentive and really want to make you happy. It was a pleasure working with them and I would highly recommend them. I will definitely be using Cherish the Moment for future services!

Sent on 09/16/2013

Casey · Married on 11/10/2012

The ladies of Cherish the Moment were absolutely incredible to work with. They were always quick to respond to any emails I sent or phone calls I made. They had an incredibly amazing ability to understand what I wanted (even when I wasn't always sure!) and helped create my wedding invitations from scratch. They were creative and always willing to help do research into what it was we were looking to create. We used Cherish the Moment to create my wedding invitations, shower invitations, thank you cards, wedding menus, placecards, table names, and program. They were our one-stop shop! Not to mention, I was married 1 week after Hurricane Sandy and, as a procrastinator, I waited till the last minute to do quite a few things.... even when Cherish the Moment was without power from the storm, they were always quick to respond to me and went above and beyond to get everything done and printed in time. Truly lifesavers! I highly recommend them and will definitely use them for events going forward.

Sent on 12/12/2012

Caitlin · Married on 10/05/2012

I used Cherish The Moment in Morristown for both my invitations and programs. I was so happy with the work they did. They did everything I asked for to make beautiful invitations and programs with beautiful designs. My invitations and programs were designed to match, and they were the perfect compliment to the flowers and wedding colors. They were great!

Sent on 10/24/2012

Emily · Married on 08/11/2012

Cherish the Moment did our Save the Date's. We loved working with Katie, and the cards turned out really beautiful - exactly how we wanted them! So, we decided to do our invitations with Cherish the Moment, as well, and we were THRILLED with them. Again, Katie was very helpful with the design and the quality and beauty of the invitations was impeccable. They have a lot of options to choose from and help you through every step of the way. I would DEFINITELY recommend Cherish the Moment!

Sent on 09/30/2012

Jamie · Married on 05/12/2012

I bought my invitations, Programs and Place Cards all from this place and was not disappointed. I had struggled so much with invites before I found Amy. I got so many compliment on my invitations and they didn't cost me my first born child! She always responded to my e-mail quickly and didn't get annoyed at my million questions. The Programs and Place cards also looked amazing! I could not have been ahppier with them. I would tell anyone who would listen what a great place this is and how famtasstic Amy and Amanda are!

Sent on 06/03/2012

Alexandra · Married on 05/12/2012

Cherish the Moment made my save the dates, invitations, & church programs. They did a gorgeous job on all of them. I also had a last-minute wedding pamphlet emergency (we tried doing them on our own), and three days before the wedding, they reformatted our disaster program & designed beautiful wedding programs for our wedding.

Sent on 06/05/2012

Christina · Married on 09/23/2011

I cannot say enough good things about my experience with Cherish The Moments. We got our invitations, menu cards, and place cards from them. Everything came out beautiful!!! We LOVED our invitations and wanted everything to match. Deana and Amy helped to make the menu cards and place cards just as beautiful as the invitations were. They matched perfectly. Everyone is very responsive and professional.
    I highly recommend them to other brides!

Sent on 10/13/2011

Lindsay · Married on 08/26/2011

Cherish the Moment was more than accommodating! They worked hard to make sure I was completely satisfied. From invitations to progams and placecards, they ensured perfection! They worked quickly and were always friendly and professional. Thank you, CTM!

Sent on 12/30/2011

Stacy · Married on 07/30/2011

Amy and Deana are amazing to work with!!! Their professionalism and customer service is absolutely impeccable!! I could not be more thrilled with my invitations and am absolutely going to use them in the future!

Sent on 10/16/2011

Nesa · Married on 07/16/2011

Creative. Attentive. Perfectionists. These are some of the words that come to mind when we think of Cherish The Moment in Morristown, NJ. It was a pleasure working with Amy and Deana. We had an overwhelmingly positive experience.

We partnered with Amy to create our wedding invitations, direction and accommodation cards, rehearsal dinner invitations, welcome bags, rehearsal dinner seating cards, seating scroll, etc. Amy was so helpful with everything and provided great ideas….if we were unsure of how to word something, she provided her thoughts, if we needed help with what to do etiquette wise, she had the answers. We are so grateful to Amy and Deana for all their help and guidance. Their responsiveness, patience and attention to detail were second to none.

Our family and friends are still commenting on how elegant our wedding invitations were and how all the paper products worked so well together. In working with Amy and Deana, we knew that every attention to detail was looked after.

Special thanks to Amy and Deana.

Nesa and Patrick

Sent on 09/06/2011
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 07/01/2011

"Cherish the Moment exceeded all of my expectations for my wedding stationery. I have to admit, I was extremely picky when it came to my invitations. There was a vision in my head that other invitation stores could not seem to bring to life. A friend of mine recommended that I try Cherish the Moment, and they did a phenomenal job. Amy and Deana listened to all of my concepts, and custom created an invitation that exceeded my expectations, even down to the smallest of details. On top of that, the girls came up with concepts for my day of stationery that matched perfectly. My guests commented on the style and craftsmanship of my wedding stationery, and I owe it all to Cherish the Moment. Thank you ladies for being so patient, creative and overall extraordinary! I’ll definitely be back when my next social occasion arises!"

Sent on 08/30/2011

Meghan · Married on 06/25/2011

Cherish the Moment was great for every detail! They responded quickly and responsibly to every email. They were super informative and the quality of everything was perfect!

Sent on 07/11/2011

Johanna · Married on 04/02/2011

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Cherish The Moments (located in Morristown, NJ) - Amy & Deana were absolutely amazing to work with and their professionalism, exceptional service, and keen ability to listen to me exceeded my expectations. Prior to meeting with Amy, I was very overwhelmed with the amount of wedding invitations options that are available however she was able to immediately easy my concerns after our 1st conversation. She completely understood and told me that this is an exciting time in your life and although the planning of my wedding can be very tasking to not forget that it is also fun. At her recommendation (smartest advice), I sent her our wedding style board prior to our appointment. When I came to meet with her she had pulled a few selections that she thought I would like it. I couldn't believe it - the very 1st invitation she showed me was exactly what I had envisioned even though I couldn't put it into words. The invitations (including directions, RSVPs, Brunch Cards and Hotel Accommodations); escort cards, programs, & "donation favor tents" came out so beautifully and I will gladly post some pictures. So many of our guests commented on how elegant yet simple they were and loved how we were able to carry out the colors of our wedding. This was not my idea but Amy and Deana's who gave me such wonderful advice. When I received the invitations- I was also very impressed of how careful & delicate they were in packaging everything for us, especially as we had (200+ guests). In selecting your wedding invitations, it is such an important detail as it really sets the tone for your wedding. It is also very significant as this is a memento you will hopefully frame and have for the rest of your life. I didn't realize that until I spoke to Amy and Deana. We are so happy and grateful that we were fortunate to have found them, work with them and will always remember how special this entire experience was for me. Should you request to speak to me directly - please feel free to contact me at johanna.hamel@gmail.com and I will send you pictures of their beautiful work. :) Thanks so much Cherish the Moments - your name says it all. Johanna Hamel

Sent on 07/07/2011

Jamie · Married on 10/16/2010

I had a wonderful experience with Cherish the Moment. The staff was incredibly accomodating and responsive to my many questions. I had them create my Save the Dates, invitations, menus, placecards and ceremony programs. All came out beautifully and I received many compliments on the elegance of our stationery. I looked at other vendors before finding Cherish who were overpriced in comparison. Cherish provided excellent value for the service and quality of their product. They were also very pleasant to work with. Overall, I would give them more than five stars if I could.

Sent on 11/21/2010

Jill · Married on 10/02/2010

I used cherish the moment for all of my stationary needs -- BETTER THAN FABULOUS! i shopped around to several different stationary stores and finally found exactly what i was looking for at cherish the moment. i was able to design my invitations (with the help of its staff) the way i wanted at a reasonable cost. they put all the invitations together for me and all i had to do was pick them up and mail them!

cherish also provided my seating cards, programs, menus, and table numbers -- all were fabulous!! THANK YOU!

Sent on 10/13/2010

Leah · Married on 07/10/2010

I used cherish the moment for my wedding invitations, ceremony programs, place cards and menu cards. From start to finish they were great to work with. Not only did they guide me creatively, they were reliable, honest and very organized. I was very pleased with how everything came out, and it was all done in a very timely fashion!

Sent on 12/07/2010
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 02/23/2013

Cherish the Moment allowed me to customize my invitations (without breaking the bank). I have been getting rave reviews about how beautiful my invitations came out. They take the time to listen to what you want and are willing to make suggestions when asked. And best of all, they are willing to work with your budget (whatever that may be). Also, they have a quick turnaround compared to other places. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 12/14/2012

Meghan · Married on 07/02/2011

The attentiveness of the staff was much appreciated during the time that we were selecting our wedding invitations. They made recommendations for fonts, colors and designs. The best part was being able to customize the invitation to match our theme and colors.

Though the customizing did add a bit to the cost, the end result was beautiful and it was worth every penny. We received many compliments on our invitations. The quality was also very apparent.

Sent on 07/26/2011