14 Reviews for Cherie Riley Weddings

To-Do Lists (1)
Referrals (1)
Religious (1)
14 Cherie Riley Weddings Reviews

Cherie was great! She eased our minds on the day of our wedding and made the entire day go smoothly without a hitch. Her team is fantastic!

Profile Picture Chris, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Cherie went above and beyond to make our wedding day special. I’m so glad we had her there to make sure the day went smoothly. I’m very appreciative of all the hard work Cherie did and I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a coordinator.

Profile Picture Courtney, 11/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Cherie was absolutely amazing helping us with our wedding. She was so calm and collected the entire time, and kept everyone on task. I would HIGHLY recommend Cherie for your event!

Profile Picture Kerry, 10/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I feel so blessed to have found Cherie to assist with my wedding. I honestly do not know what I would have done without her there. She went above and beyond in everything she did for our day. It's really hard for me to put into words the amount of gratitude I have for her. I felt so at ease with everything on a day that is typically very stressful & it's only because of Cherie. Thank you so much for being there for me, not only on a planning level, but on an emotional level as well.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/2/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Very professional and great people skills. She's ahead of the game, gets the picture of what you want right away, and have great ideas for it. I loved my wedding. I didn't worry about anything I felt like a queen since she was always there checking that we (my husband and I) had everything we need. I got sooo many complements about my party and my wedding planner. I will use her services again without thinking twice and surely recommended her to my family and friends.

Profile Picture Rebeca , 5/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I started planning my wedding thinking my fiance and I could do I on our own. We got half way through the process, knee deep in the chaos, and realized we were way over our heads. With so many variables and details to organize, the outcome on the day of could have been disastrous. Cherie couldn't have joined us at a better time! After our first meeting, I knew there was hope for our wedding again! She easily caught up with the plans we had already made and even brought to light issues we didn't even know we had! I knew immediately that she was someone we could trust with our wedding and that she was intent on making sure Evan and I could truly enjoy our day together! After all the help she provided us, we only wished we could have had her from the beginning! She collaborated well with all our vendors and added a calm presence to crazy wedding party. Not only that, but I could tell she truly cared about Evan and I. This isn't just a job for her; it's a passion. We can't thank you enough Cherie! You were such a huge blessing to us on our wedding day!

Profile Picture Bri , 4/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Religious, Ceremony, Reception

Cherie was amazing and very helpful. She kept me on track and organized through the entire wedding planning process which made the day itself relaxing and enjoyable. I didn't worry about a thing on the wedding day, everything went so smoothly!

Profile Picture User6622581, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

First of all, Cherie's work falls nothing short of Amazing. She was not only there from beginning to end on the day of mine and Tim's wedding, but she also reconstructed my moms wedding dress for me to wear. She turned this already gorgeous dress from the 80's, into a complete jaw dropping dress that made me feel like the most beautiful woman in the world on my wedding day. ON our wedding day, there was a few hiccups and Cherie was there to help fix and muster up solutions to each one. She goes above and beyond to make sure your day is perfect and I am so beyond thankful God blessed us by placing her in our lives!

Profile Picture Amelia, 7/12/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Helpful and professional service.

Profile Picture Rebekah , 6/27/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Cherie was amazing! My wedding would have not gone half as smooth if it wasn't for her. She kept everyone moving forward and on time. She really takes care of her clients. Anything we asked for help with she made sure it got done perfectly! I could really tell she loves her job and really cares about making her clients feel like family! I would highly recommend Cherie for any event!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 6/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

As a Videographer it's my responsibility to be aware of the schedule, but it was a pleasure working with Cherie! She was always right nearby and knew the answer to everything without checking her notes. Cherie was very professional and I would recommend her services to any bride and groom.

Profile Picture Garret, 3/22/15, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Cherie was just amazing to work with! She was kind, always had a smile on her face, she was very professional while at the same time very personable and easy to talk to you. She provided a calmness throughout the two days that transferred to those who were nervous and a little stressed out!

Profile Picture Hannah, 3/21/15, 1 Review
4.7

Beautiful venue and very friendly staff that make sure everything goes smoothly.

Profile Picture Whitney, 8/9/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Band, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning
4.7

No doubt, Cherie Riley Weddings are good in management, planning and creativity for your entire planning process and wedding day.

Profile Picture FDH, 11/18/11, 8 Reviews