Che'ne Rouge Weddings Reviews

34 | Hiram, GA

34 Reviews for Che'ne Rouge Weddings

1 User photo

Tonya Smith · Getting married on 07/08/2021

A day I wish I could watch over and over again!

The venue was spotless, the decor was beyond beautiful, the flowers were perfect! We were lucky enough to have our wedding outside and the pictures were beautiful! I wish I could go back and just do it all over again because it was SO MUCH FUN and SO PRETTY! I am in-love with the pictures we got back!

Chelsea M · Getting married on 12/12/2020

Such a breeze!

My daughter had her wedding here in December and I couldn’t have been more pleased with the way everything turned out. Heather helped us with every step in the process. They took care of everything from decor, food, and the cake for the wedding. They helped us set up a DJ and had a great photographer lined up. Everything looked so beautiful and my daughter was so happy how everything turned out!

Sent on 02/07/2020

Molly Tanner · Married on 08/02/2020

Exceeded Expectations!

The wedding coordinators and staff were so helpful throughout the whole process. The floral arrangements were beyond what I expected. The decor was exactly like the pictures I showed to Heather and Andrew. I got so many compliments from my bridesmaids for the bridal suite! We were able to get ready and relax and catch up and just have fun in here! I did not have to worry about my husband seeing me before my event because they have a separate entrance to the bridal suite along with a huge bathroom attached. The bar and photo booth was directly next to the bridal suite so we had a blast before everything even got started! Heather wrote us a card and had champagne ready for us to go in the bridal suite as well! The personal touches they add really make you feel so special and important- as you should feel on your wedding day! Thank you Chene Rouge for an unforgettable day!

• Jordan

Jordan Long · Married on 11/10/2019

Highly recommend!!

We got married at Chene Rouge in October and had the most amazing experience. We did both our ceremony and reception there and everything went without a hitch! I can't say enough good things about Andrew, Heather and the rest of the staff! Andrew & Heather were absolutely fantastic to work with. They were so helpful throughout the entire process even when we changed our minds a couple times on floor plan.They have great ideas and understanding of how the whole wedding planning process goes and were very organized! I was able to easily get a hold of them whenever I had questions. The space is stunning and we got so many compliments from our guests! The food was amazing.
    We really loved our entire experience and are so sad it's over! Highly recommend!! You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 10/29/2019

Jessica Roberts · Married on 10/04/2019

Fairytale Wedding

I cannot even begin to explain how much my husband and I loved having our wedding here. They were highly organized, caring, and went above and beyond in ensuring our day ran smoothly. We had so many compliments from our guest as well. As far as the food and extras (i.e., fireworks and light up dance floor with smoke fog) truly made our wedding a fairy tale. We cannot thank you enough for generosity in our big day and many times before our big day.

Sent on 10/30/2019
  • Shannon

Shannon Garner · Married on 07/20/2019

Helpful staff and Beautiful wedding!

My son was married here in July. Everything was beautiful and all of the staff was so friendly. They even gathered all of the décor items we brought in, boxed them up and helped us take them to the car after the reception. My son's wedding was an all around great experience!

Sent on 08/06/2019

Lisa Donahue · Married on 07/14/2019

Stress-free, enjoyable, memorable experience. Love chene!

The staff at my wedding was AMAZING. They went above and beyond to make sure me and my husband were taken care of. We were waited on and brought our food before any guests, brought refills on drinks, and was brought any request from the bar we wanted to our seat. We were able to mingle with our guests completely stress free. I feel like many brides miss out on the fun at their wedding because they're worried about what is next and trying to make sure everything goes smoothly. However, our wedding coordinator and director made sure everything was in place and happened on time. I was able to enjoy the day and for that, i am so beyond thankful! Thank you Chene Rouge and all the staff that made my day possible!

• Karissa

Karissa Bell · Married on 07/13/2019

They took care of everything!

I had a great experience all around with Chene Rouge. I am a nurse and work crazy hours. I had a hard time finding the time to plan my wedding. Chene Rouge took care of everything. I met with them and showed them what I wanted and they delivered. My tables were over the top, the florals were elegant and so was the ballroom. The DJ had everyone dancing all night and the food was top notch. Everyone that worked the wedding was so helpful and took care of everything we needed. I cant recommend this venue enough.

Sent on 08/03/2019
  • Cynthia

Cynthia Ross · Married on 07/06/2019

Best venue ever!!!!

Booking Chene Rouge as our venue was definitely NOT disappointing. From day one we felt at ease and like the only family they were working with. Not only was the customer service FABULOUS, but every person we encountered left us feeling even better than before about our decision! Let me just say, THE FOOD, was OUT-OF-THIS-WORLD. From the moment we had our first tasting we were so pumped up about the big event. I was getting texts for days about the food. My husband and I only regret that we didnt get to eat more. The venue is beautiful, the staff is wonderful, so sad that our special day is over but so happy that we booked with best venue ever!! Chene Rouge you rock. Brides who are wondering if this venue is for you.... IT IS!!

Sent on 07/25/2019
  • Jackie

Jackie Smith · Married on 06/15/2019

Love this venue

LOVE THIS VENUE. Andrew and Heather are Great. The Food was amazing. Heather did a great job on the flowers. The staff was so nice. Loved everything about it!

Sent on 06/25/2019
  • Shay

Shay Johnson · Married on 04/07/2019

Wow Factor!

My husband and I got married here in April. Heather and Andrew are extremely special and amazing people. They helped make our wedding an extremely amazing and memorable time in our life. The property is beautiful and really sets the scene for an incredible, upscale and elegant evening. If your looking to get married and you want an amazing place with amazing people this is where you belong. My guests were wowed by our venue and the decor was top notch. Heather and her team did an amazing job recreating my vision with flowers and decor! Thank you again for everything you did.

Sent on 08/01/2019
  • Sabine

Sabine Jean Francois · Married on 03/30/2019

Che’ne Rouge

My experience was absolutely wonderful especially since I didn’t have a wedding planner. I loved that everything was basically in house and all of the vendors were easy to work with. Shirelle, our wedding coordinator was excellent and made my day of smooth and perfect! Her experience is unparalleled. Andrew and Christy thank you for making my big day amazing! No regrets!

Sent on 04/13/2019
  • Kara

Kara O'conner · Married on 01/06/2019

A Dream Come True

Che'ne Rouge was a dream come true! The staff was amazing they made everything so easy! We did an all inclusive and it was the best decision ever! They booked everything for us it was great!

Sent on 06/05/2019

KAMAU · Married on 04/14/2018

Great all inclusive packages. This venue is rustic and beautiful. Great ballroom and the coordinators are professional and know how to makes things great

Sent on 04/23/2018

Courtney · Married on 08/26/2017

Ch'ene Rouge was amazing and they made my wedding day amazing. Everything went on so smoothly and they made sure I didn't have to worry about a thing. With them having inclusive packages (florist, caterer, DJ, and photography) you get so much bang for your buck! Oh and the venue is breathtaking!!! If I could do it over I wouldn't change a thing. They went over and beyond in my opinion, especially when it came to all the emails I sent. They gave opinions when I asked and were just so amazing. Thank you Che'ne Rouge!!

Sent on 09/07/2017

Donyale · Married on 08/19/2017

Thanks to Allison, the Team for making our day AMAZING.

Sent on 09/03/2017

Adam · Married on 09/24/2016

I fell in love with Chene Rouge many years ago when I saw it for the first time. There are so many special touches! OF course, I had to have my wedding there and it was perfect! I love that you walk through the old barn and then you see the magic gardens with the columns at the other end and crystal chandeliers hanging from the huge shade trees. The inside is just as special - the large ball-room with the draped fabric from the ceiling, the buffet area with framed paintings used as medallions around light fixtures, and the bar and photo-booth area at the end with special touches throughout. All of this combined with the professionalism of Bonnie and her crew make this place the perfect wedding venue!

Sent on 02/27/2017

Julie · Married on 10/24/2015

Che’ne-Rouge is AMAZING and was the PERFECT venue! This place is gorgeous on the inside and outside! My daughter’s wedding was there on 10/24/2015. The owner, Bonnie, and her staff (Tracy and Allison) were so wonderful to work with. They also provide your wedding coordinator. Allison was there from beginning to end and was very relaxed and calm and made sure everything came off without a hitch. She kept things on schedule. It was important to us to find a venue where the ceremony could be performed inside if it rained, which this venue does have. Luckily, we had a beautiful day and the ceremony took place under the magnificent tree in their courtyard. The reception was held in their lovely ballroom, which has a great space for dancing. The décor is elegant and classy. Another thing I loved about the reception space is that everyone could be in the same room, which I felt was important. Also, the relationship Che’ne-Rouge has with its outside vendors is excellent. They have been working with these vendors for years. We used three of their recommended vendors: G&W Catering, DJ’s-2-Go, and Sweets by Flea. I was so happy with each of these vendors and would recommend using them! Che’ne-Rouge is great about explaining the packages and working with you and there were no unexpected charges. We had our Rehearsal Dinner at the Olive Tree near this venue, which was also wonderful. We received so many complements about this wedding venue and the food. The wedding day was perfect and I wouldn’t change a thing! Thanks Bonnie!

Sent on 10/28/2015
  • User4532081 · 2+ years ago

This is a great place. It provides everything you need with low prices.

Sent on 12/06/2014

Texlin · Married on 08/07/2015

On August 9, 2015 we held our dream wedding at Chene Rouge. It exceeded our expectations in ways we could never have imagined. Every intricate detail was planned with key contribution from "the gals" (Bonnie "Bon" and Tracy). From inception we discussed all the package options that were available and went with the option that allowed us to utilize all of their preferred vendors (Jesse Garrett Photography (Jesse), G & W Catering (Gwen), DJ's-2-Go (David) and A Perfect Wedding (Gail-Florist). We contracted at a specific amount and that is all we paid. There were no hidden fees or unexplained charges after the fact which allowed us to stay within our budget. #UsherQuinneyWedding

Sent on 10/04/2015

Ricardo · Married on 07/25/2015

My daughter felt in love with the beautiful garden with flowers. The ceremony was so beautiful and the garden made looked even better! The installations for the reception are first class and the people really care for you since day one. I will truly recommend this venue!

Sent on 10/09/2015

Michele · Married on 11/08/2014

What a hidden gem! For all you Atlantans who hear Hiram, GA and think its too country. STOP! Take the time to go see this place! It has everything right there. It may not give you warm fuzzies when you pull up but keep going because you get transported into a beautiful place. It has so many elements to it, including the rustic vintage, outdoors, and elegant reception area. All these elements make the perfectt venue.
    Food, AMAZING!
    Flowers, GORGEOUS
    Cake, BEAUTIFUL & TASTED GREAT
    Bartenders, FUNNY & FAST
    Photographer, Jesse Garrett, INSANELY TALENTED & JONNY ON THE SPOT FOR MAKING MEMORIES!
    DJ's -OMG! YOU TWO ROCK! CANT SAY ENOUGH!
    Event Coordinator-Allison- PATIENT & KEPT EVERYTHING MOVING PERFECTLY.

Sent on 11/16/2014

Jessica · Married on 08/30/2014

Although there was some confusion about a few things we had an overall amazing experience. Everyone was attentive and willing to help make our day special. The fact that this is a one-stop-shop venue made planning so easy and less stressful. The property is to die for and we could not have picked a better venue.

Sent on 09/11/2014

Maryanne · Married on 05/17/2014

A gratitude of thanks to the staff at Chene Rouge for making my daughters's wedding a day she will always cherish! The ceremony site was breath-taking, as well as the banquet hall.The staff was professional, courteous, knowledgeable, and accommodating. Amanda, the wedding coordinator, was outstanding and kept the whole day running so smooth!! DJ Dave kept the guests entertained the entire time and the photographer, Jesse Garrett, took the most extraordinary pictures!! We chose Gwen as our caterer and the food was great.This venue offered everything my daughter was looking for and more!! Kudos to the staff and preferred vendors at Chene Rouge!!

Sent on 07/22/2014

Allison · Married on 11/09/2013

We absolutely LOVED Chene Rouge. From our first tour of the place,we were in love. I loved the rustic red barn, while my husband loved the elegant ballroom. We live in Atlanta, so we know Atlanta traffic. Hiram is just far enough away from Atlanta for you and your guests to avoid that craziness. We met with several wonderful ladies, but mainly our wedding planner. She was awesome. She even recommended our Rehearsal Dinner location..The Olive Tree.. which is a must try. November came and our wedding day went off without a bump! We truly could not have asked for a better place to start our lives together!

Sent on 09/24/2014