Chelsie Moreland Photography Reviews

8 | Lexington, NE

8 Reviews for Chelsie Moreland Photography

Tracy · Married on 10/04/2014

Chelsie was easy to work with and I love the photos from our wedding day. She was really great about communicating with me prior to the big day and was so easygoing with our fairly large wedding party and family. She had a lot of good ideas, stayed right on schedule and the pictures are beautiful.

Sent on 04/01/2015

Becca · Married on 06/25/2014

With Chelsie you are going to get absolutely the best moments captured. We chose her based on her professional looking website. For some couples having the best tasting cake or the best sounding band is important. My husband and I wanted our day captured in the best possible way. We hoped to have our families personalities captured and that's exactly what Chelsie delivered. Another thing you will get with Chelsie is quality. The album itself is something to be show-cased; thick durable pages, and we were able to chose from many beautiful album covers. Lastly, my friends and family remarked about the speediness of receiving our pictures. If you care more about your photos than cake or music, put your money with Chelsie. She won't disappoint!

Sent on 04/02/2015

Kyleen · Married on 10/06/2012

Chelsie is an amazing photographer! She got back to be promptly when I reached out to her about photographing our wedding. She was willing to work with us on the location of our engagement photos and walked through the sandburs with us in the sandhills. The day of the wedding she was courteous and got amazing shots of our day. I still look at them and get teared up. She captured the emotion of the day, and there was a lot! She worked well with our crazy families and got along with everyone in our wedding party.
    The albums she made for us are simply beautiful. Her style is clean and that is what I love about her. She made a guestbook out of our engagement photos and it held up through the passing of our guests. Our wedding album that she created is breathtaking. I look at it constantly. Clean lines, beautiful color, and structure that will stand the test of time.
    I can't say enough good things about Chelsie and the service she provides. As a photographer myself I had high standards and she met them all.

Keiloni · Married on 09/03/2011

Chelsie did a wonderful job. She captured a many valuable memories!

Megan · Married on 07/23/2011

Absolutely loved having a good friend come help celebrate our day with her wonderful work of photography. Would use her again if she didn't live so far away. :)

Alecia · Married on 06/11/2011

I would definitely recommend Chelsie Moreland Photography for any event. She was able to catch all of our silly moments on camera which was nice to have because the day was a blur for me! She was very good about listening to my ideas and turning them into photographic masterpieces!

Allison · Married on 10/28/2017

I loved working with Chelsie. She was a great photographer and I am happy with the engagement photos and look forward to the wedding day pictures.

Sent on 07/15/2017

3.5

Worked well with large families
    Affordable with good quality photos
    Has a variety of photo album options
    Adaptable and creative