Chelsie Hosmer Photography Reviews

31 | Findlay, OH

31 Reviews for Chelsie Hosmer Photography

Leslee · Married on 06/14/2014

Chelsie took great pictures that we have gotten compliments on from everyone. She is also very smooth about getting all the details and pictures in a quickly matter for your big day!

Sent on 06/28/2014

Ashley · Married on 06/15/2013

Chelsie did an amazing job on our engagement and wedding pictures!!! I highly recommend her and look forward to her doing our family pictures for years to come!!!

Sent on 12/12/2013

Amber · Married on 07/09/2017

Chelsie was so helpful through every step of our wedding planning! She had lots of great ideas to make our day run smoothly. Our pictures are phenomenal and we would not hesitate to recommend Chelsie to anyone looking for a photographer!

Sent on 08/21/2017

We loved working with Chelsie!!! She is a blast but most importantly produced absolutely amazing photos for us to keep for a lifetime!

Sent on 08/31/2015

Gracie · Married on 01/07/2017

Just being "open mind" on some news things. Also, tell the photographer what or where you would like to go/do instead of just saying " oh, we don't mind, where ever you want to go"

Sent on 02/07/2017

3.0
      2.0
      2.0
      3.0

It may come down to just a difference in style, but I truly feel that for the amount that we paid for the photos that they should have been better quality. The lighting was so harsh and glaring and she did very little to edit the photos. Truthfully, I prefer the pictures my friends and family took on their phones more. The lighting she used was so unflattering it exposed and accentuated every flaw. There are a few photos that I think turned out amazing, and I appreciate them, but the vast majority I am unhappy with. :(

Sent on 10/31/2016

Chelsie Hosmer Photography's reply:

Good morning, it truly saddens me to read this. Please contact the studio at your earliest convenience so we know which wedding/images you are referring to.

Warmest regards,