Chelsea Raleigh Photography Reviews

Chelsea Raleigh Photography 7
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 03/08/2019

Such a great eye!

Chelsea is nothing short of amazing! She will take your vision for your day and make it even more than you could've imagined! Her eye for catching the small details and moments are incredible! She is such a sweet soul and we couldn't imagine not having her there on our big day! The questionnaire was easy to go through, she wants to make sure there isn't anything missed on the day, it can be chaotic, but she keeps you calm and keeps you laughing! Her images are one in a million and we are so happy to have chosen Chelsea to capture our day! She truly loves what she does and it shows in her work! Love you Chels!

Sent on 03/25/2019

Rachel · Married on 03/24/2018

I feel like I got such a steal in landing Chelsea as my photographer for engagement photos, bridal portraits, and my wedding. My photos all turned out beautifully and my fiancé and I loved Chelsea’s ability to improvise and find good photo locations. Chelsea went above and beyond by helping me with my dress on my wedding day and bridal portrait day. I just can’t say enough good things about Chelsea and I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 03/26/2018

Lisa · Married on 11/18/2017

We worked with Chelsea for my husband & I's wedding and engagement photos, as well as my bridal portraits, and I couldn't be happier with all three! We are so lucky to have found someone with her talent within our budget. Chelsea has an amazing ability to capture moments on the fly, but also has the vision to create breathtaking photos. She is incredibly skilled at what she does, and our family and friends were blown away. Chelsea was so professional throughout our wedding process, but also made us feel so comfortable and kept us laughing and at ease. I will forever be recommending Chelsea to future brides!

Lauren · Married on 10/15/2017

My husband and I recently got married in October and of course had to have Chelsea there to document it! I loved the questionnaire she sent out prior to the wedding to get a feel of our families, any special requests, etc. On the day of the wedding, she arrived early, dressed professionally, and ready to go! We got tons of photos of the bride (and bridesmaids) and groom (and groomsmen) getting ready prior to the ceremony, and the most amazing shots of during the ceremony and reception. One of my favorite shots is the one she took of my dance with my dad. It truly captured our emotions, as you could even see a tear coming down my cheek. Chelsea was extremely quick in sending us sneak peaks AND the album in its entirety. I seriously can’t recommend Chelsea more! She is an amazing human being with a huge heart, and it definitely shows in her work!

Chelsea is one of the most skilled and most amazing photographers my husband and I have ever met! During our experiences with her, her knowledge and compassion towards her profession REALLY shows, you can see it light up her eyes! She always makes you feel comfortable and captures genuine emotions. She has done sessions with my husband and I, our 3 year old niece (that takes a whole other level of skill!) and my entire family. I will NEVER go to another photographer ever again and my referred friends agree.

Chelsea Raleigh Photography 8
    Chelsea Raleigh Photography 9
    Chelsea Raleigh Photography 10
    Chelsea Raleigh Photography 11
    Chelsea Raleigh Photography 12
    Chelsea Raleigh Photography 13
  • User6891843 · 1+ year ago

Besides marrying my husband, Chelsea was the best decision I made for my wedding day. After doing bridals with her, I knew she was the most perfect fit our intimate mountain top wedding. Being around her was so easy, organic and everything a bride AND family hope for in a photographer. She understood our vision and then took it beyond anything we could have imaged. Every bride wishes to relive her wedding day and because of Chelsea, I am able to do that. One of a kind lady with a one of a kind talent!! xoxo

Chelsea Raleigh Photography 14