Chelsea Party Center, LLC Reviews

Chelsea Party Center, LLC 2
  • Emmalee

Emmalee Stewart · Married on 10/06/2018

Excellent service!

We rented dinner plates, glasses, silverware, a drink fountain, and a wooden door backdrop for our October 2018 wedding. We were very impressed by the professionalism and care we received from Chelsea Party Center! The prices are very reasonable, and we were so happy to have their help throughout our reception! For a small fee, they stayed at our event to clean dinner plates off the tables when our guests had finished eating. They also arrived early to light the candles and fill water glasses. Their assistance was truly priceless!! I can't recommend them enough! They honestly care about every detail of your big day, and make you feel special. They provide the level of service every Bride hopes to find from their vendor!!!

Sent on 01/10/2019
    Chelsea Party Center, LLC 3
    Chelsea Party Center, LLC 4

Sara · Married on 05/29/2016

The service was excellent, we had add on's just days before and they couldn't have been more helpful, pick up was easy and drop off very easy. All equipment was excellent, clean and looked great. Definitely recommend them. 10/10

Sent on 06/01/2016

Lana · Married on 05/25/2016

Brenda at Chelsea Party Center went above & beyond to help make my daughters wedding reception perfect. The service was exceptional from the 1st call I made to inquire about rentals to the final pickup the day after the reception. Professional service, very reasonable rates & delivery with kindness & patience (this mom of the bride had last minute changes which Brenda accommodated flawlessly) . I will use Chelsea Party Center for every future event and highly recommend their services!

Sent on 06/30/2016

Teresa · Married on 05/02/2015

Brenda took care of my needs with no problems.

Sent on 03/15/2016

very helpful and kind I had something in my head called Chelsea party center and they found immediately had order in one week and it was everything and more so beautiful. One less worry because whatever they said they did and more. Delivery was promote and so helpful with suggestions too. Price great !!! Thank you so much for a vey pleasant experience on my daughters special day.

Sent on 04/27/2016

Becky · Married on 02/06/2016

Brenda, was very helpful and a joy to work with. She was flexible and met the needs for our event fully. We will definitely call on her for future events.

Sent on 03/16/2016

May need to hire additional staff but was a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 03/10/2016