Chelsea Paige Photography Reviews

Chelsea Paige Photography 5
Chelsea Paige Photography 6
Chelsea Paige Photography 7

Nichole · Married on 05/08/2016

Chelsea was incredible at working with me to put together the details of my wedding on a two week notice. She was incredibly helpful, professional and such a joy to work with. She was honestly the shining light on a day that went south due to circumstances we couldn't control. She took control of things that we didn't even hire her for just to help me get things done as the bride who was losing it when people bailed. We love her! I would highly recommend her if you are looking for someone to tell your story and be compassionate and understanding and give you an amazing experience and value, please book her!!

Sent on 02/16/2017

sydney · Married on 11/07/2015

I've known Chelsea for my whole life and have had the pleasure of watching her creativity and eye for photography mature over the years. It was a no brainer that my fiance and I would be asking her to shoot our engagement pictures! Like many other brides, I have a pinterest board of everything wedding-- from engagement pictures to save the date ideas and wedding venues. I sent Chelsea our favorite poses and she saved them to her phone and had them available on site for our shoot! I was so thankful for that since I left my phone in the car during the shoot. The pictures turned out fantastic and I can't wait to get ALL of them in frames! :) I'm awkward when it comes to posing for pictures and Chelsea helped fix my hair and make sure we weren't looking too posed, etc. She even got a bunch of wonderful candids! Her help with our wedding didn't stop at the engagement shoot though, she even helped with suggestions of other vendors to look into since we are planning our Charleston wedding from out of town. I can't sing enough praises for her services and hope you pursue Chelsea Paige Photography for your photography needs! I 110% recommend Chelsea Paige Photography!

Sent on 12/30/2014

Amanda · Married on 08/10/2013

Chelsea was great to work with. My schedule had to be rearranged the day of the wedding when my hair appointment room longer than anticipated, but Chelsea didn't miss a beat and managed to get all the photos I wanted with less time than we had initially planned for. I remember seeing the ring bearer put his arm around the flower girl and wishing I could have a photo of that moment. When I looked at the photos later, she had gotten a couple of shots them together. If you want a good deal but don't want to sacrifice quality, Chelsea is a good choice.

Sent on 02/28/2014

Leah · Married on 10/17/2015

Chelsea and her team provided top notch service from the beginning to the end of our special day. They all made us feel comfortable in front of the camera and got some amazing shots! Along with our regular photography, we used her travelling photo bus, which was a huge hit among our guests! We will definitely continue to use her to hallmark our special life events.

Sent on 11/02/2015