Chelsea Memmolo Reviews

7 | Dover, DE

7 Reviews for Chelsea Memmolo

Bethany · Married on 09/29/2018

Flexible, creative, beautiful photos!

I can’t recommend Chelsea Memmolo Photography enough! A top reason I picked Chelsea is because of her creativity. The photos on her website were just a step up from the rest I looked at.

I got married in Bethany Beach and Chelsea shared my vision for showing off the town (ie. colorful shots in Candy Factory, playful shots with Boardwalk Fries). We had amazing lighting the day of my wedding and she knew how to take advantage of it. She came with her own ideas, but also allowed me to do mine. She was fun and knew how interact with my wedding party, even when we were being silly on the beach. Her prices were very reasonable as well.

Sent on 11/03/2018

Linda · Married on 06/20/2016

We booked Chelsea having seen some of her other wedding work that was really good. She traveled five hours to do the wedding, was prompt, flexible, professional and accommodating. The quality of her photos is matched by her wonderful creativity. We had the entire package back ahead of schedule and she even did an extra CD for us because the bride's family in Scotland couldn't easily access the photos. I can't say enough good things about her or her work, and we LOVE the photos! So pleased!!

Sent on 07/07/2016

Randy · Married on 05/24/2016

Chelsea did an excellent job with our wedding photos! Her style is truly elegant. We got our pictures back quickly, and were more than pleased with them. Our experience with Chelsea was easy and enjoyable!

Sent on 07/29/2016
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 05/14/2016

Before we signed a contract, Chelsea required we meet so she could see what we were looking for. We were planning a destination wedding so we were 5 hours away. She was super flexible and allowed us to meet her via Skype. We booked her right after our meeeting! She arrived early and ready to go on the day of the wedding. She was very reasonably priced and captured some really wonderful muoments. A storm was coming in after our ceremony and she stayed out with us until the very last minute when it started to pour. All in all, we were very happy with our wedding pictures!

Sent on 07/15/2016

If you're looking for high quality, beautiful, unique photos of your wedding day/family photos, then look no further. Chelsea is not only professional, but she'll work with you to achieve breathe-taking photos that you'll love for years to come. If you're looking for a true artist you've found your photographer! 5 stars across the board, highly recommended!!

Sent on 01/01/2016

Erin · Married on 03/13/2015

Chelsea is amazing! Down to earth, flexible, funny, and her pictures are amazing! Just had a small Courthouse wedding but she made our day so special. Please make her your first call to be your photographer.

Sent on 03/21/2015

Corinne · Married on 11/02/2013

We have used Photography by Chelsea Memmolo for several other picture-taking occasions and she has always been wonderful! Not only is her work is amazing, but she is very responsive and helpful as well.

Sent on 11/18/2013