Chelsea Kennedy Weddings + Events Reviews

5 | Muscle Shoals, AL

5 Reviews for Chelsea Kennedy Weddings + Events

Mandy · Married on 08/11/2018

Chad and I decided to hire a wedding planner because we wanted our friends and family to be able to enjoy our day with us and not worry about the details of the wedding day. Hiring Chelsea Kennedy was the best decision we made in the whole engagement/wedding process. From the beginning, Chelsea was easy to work with and prompt in her responses. Chad and I did not want a traditional wedding and knew very little about wedding “things”- our only focus was FUN. Chelsea really listened to us (and didn’t judge me when I didn’t know what a charger was! It’s a plate, y’all.) and went above and beyond to make literally our wildest dreams come true. Our wedding had a Ferris wheel, a balloon installation, temporary tattoos of our faces, and caricature artists… definitely not typical wedding vendors. Chelsea was up for the challenge and found the perfect fit for each of our requests. Chelsea is truly everything you could want and need in a wedding planner. She is professional. She is organized. She is task-oriented, solution-driven, and she maintains the most amazing personality while doing it all. We had the pleasure of working with Chelsea for a year (and if I would have known how much I would love her; Chad and I may have had a longer engagement.) In that time, we experienced holidays, birthdays, an out of state move, even a death in our family. Chelsea was there through it all, not just as a wedding planner but as a friend. Our wedding was exactly as we had envisioned it, even more perfect, if possible, and I’m positive it would not have happened that way without Chelsea Kennedy.

Sent on 08/22/2018

Leora · Married on 08/04/2018

Chelsea Kennedy Events was by far the best decision I made for my wedding (except, of course, the groom!) Chelsea is truly one of the most professional people I have ever met. For the entire month leading up to the wedding, she took all the stress out of planning. Between my mom and I, she probably received 10 emails a day... but handled everything quickly and calmly. Our wedding day had a lot of moving pieces, but she brought everything together so seamlessly. It all turned out better than I could have ever imagined. I cannot recommend her enough!!!

Sent on 08/16/2018

Laine · Married on 06/23/2018

Chelsea Kennedy was an absolute dream to work with on my wedding day and everyday leading up to it. She is the sweetest person and will do anything for you. She truly goes above and beyond to make everything go smoothly and exactly like you want. The days leading up to my wedding she communicated with all vendors, created and sent out a schedule to them and the wedding party, and allowed me to just breathe and get the last minute details done. She was even asking me what she could do for me all week. She is truly amazing! On my wedding day there was a down pour of rain all morning and my ceremony and reception were all outdoor. We had a rain plan but she knew with everything in me I wanted it to be outside so badly. She did everything to make that happen. Thank the Lord the rain subsided that afternoon and the sun came out. Minutes before the ceremony started and everyone was seated, tornado sirens started going off. Chelsea had to get everyone inside until the sirens stopped. Then she got everyone back outside and seated and all of this happened within 15 minutes and without me ever having a clue. After the ceremony, my bridesmaids told me what happened and why we were running about 10 minutes late. Chelsea handled everything flawlessly and I can't say enough how thankful I am we had her. There is no way we could have gotten through that day without her! She is worth every single penny and MORE!

Sent on 07/03/2018

Tosha-Paige · Married on 06/02/2018

Chelsea and her amazing Assistant Coordinator, Kai, are a fabulous duo who are a MUST HAVE to help coordinate your wedding. We had over 400 people attend our big day, and had several moving pieces at a large, open, venue that wouldn’t have ran so smoothly without their help. Chelsea was the perfect, patient and helpful coordinator who loves to collaborate and throw sound advice your way when asked for it. Ten thousand stars for Chelsea Kennedy Events!

Sent on 07/08/2018

Morgan · Married on 04/21/2018

Chelsea was nothing short of incredible! I can't imagine my wedding week and weekend without her, it was such a breeze! We ran AHEAD of schedule and I was actually able to RELAX and just hang out with my bridal party before the wedding. If that doesn't explain how seamless the day was I don't know what will! I knew that everything was going smoothly (and if not Chelsea was going to fix it) and got to sit back and just enjoy the special day. Prior to the week of she was always available to answer whatever (hundreds) of questions I had and guide me along the way. Hiring Chelsea was the smartest wedding planning decision I made :)

Sent on 05/02/2018