48 Reviews for Chelsea Homesley Photography

One Event/Day (2)
Liability Insurance (1)
Multi. Locations (1)
Proofs (1)

Chelsea did an amazing job with our wedding day photos! We love every picture! The pictures were on the top of my list as far as importance for the day, and Chelsea's pictures were better than I could have ever imagined! She was wonderful to work with and flexible with requests. We are so happy we hired Chelsea!!

Profile Picture Trisha, 6/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Chelsea was absolutely amazing and we are so happy we chose her to be our photographer. We have so many pictures and they are stunning!! We will definitely be using her again in the future!! Her prices are extremely reasonable for all that she does!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We absolutely loved working with Chelsea!!

Profile Picture Liz, 10/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

She was very nice when I wanted some edit changes, and wanted some RAW files! She also made a drop box to send them to me!
Thanks again!!

Profile Picture Emily , 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Chelsea did such a great job capturing our wedding! We have so many incredible pictures that we will cherish for the rest of our lives. I like how Chelsea was able to capture the feelings we were experiencing with her lens! I think she’s very talented and great value for something so important to get right on your big day!

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/16/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Chelsea was amazing! She knew exactly how to place us in all the pictures and was super efficient (no dilly dallying). She had a super quick turnaround for both my engagement and wedding photos. I would recommend her to every bride to be!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Chelsea was awesome from the day we originally spoke to her all the way up to the day of our wedding. Our engagement photos were beautiful and she worked so well with us to help make two of the most non-photogenic people feel comfortable. Now, with our wedding photos, she completely blew us out of the water. They were the most beautiful photos and I will probably cry every time I look at them. My husband and I are hoping to use her in the future for family photos (whenever that may be) because she did such an amazing job. The second photographer she chose was also amazing and they were actually such a blast to hang out with while we were waiting for the ceremony. I felt like they should have been guests and partied with us! Could I have asked for a better photographer? Absolutely not.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 5/20/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

Chelsea was awesome to work with. She first did my bridal pictures and she got some awesome pictures. She worked very well with the rest of my vendors and I got a lot of good feedback about her. I definitely did not have any idea what I wanted for my pictures and she did a great job directing us. I received over 400 pictures within three days. I loved so many of the pictures. She did a great job working with the kids we had in the group as well and working around them to get good group pictures.

Profile Picture Nikki, 4/29/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Digital Files

If you want someone who is professional and personable you should book Chelsea for your wedding photographer. She had such great ideas and her work was terrific!! I have never seen someone work so hard for such a long time to capture every moment. We were very satisfied and thrilled with the results. Thank you Chelsea for making my daughters day so fabulous.

Profile Picture dianne, 4/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Chelsea did excellent job with our daughters wedding! The photos are gorgeous! Chelsea ensured that every desired photo shoot with family was completed. She did excellent job getting candid shots of family and guests in attendance! I highly recommend her services!

Profile Picture Marialice, 12/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Finding a photographer that not only fits your style but also your budget is one of the most stressful things a bride goes through. I can honestly say that we got everything we wanted with Chelsea Homesley. Like most engaged couples, we had a very tight budget but wanted to make sure our day was well documented and showed all the awesome memories. Chelsea made planning a breeze; she was always readily available to discuss the timing of the day or the must have photos. She was also a great resource of the "what-if" questions that I threw her way. The day of the wedding she arrived promptly and got started right away and worked with our videographer to make sure they got all the "extra shots."

Holy moly...our photos... are gorgeous! I personally love when a photographer can make the couple POP and stand out in the picture but also not loose all the beautiful colors in the background. Chelsea went above and beyond what're ever expected in a photographer and for a very respectable price.

Profile Picture Amy, 11/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Just look at her website...there was no question about choosing her! Such a wonderful photographer!

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Chelsea was absolutely amazing! I could not have asked for nicer pictures or a nicer person! We would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer! We will definitely be using her again in the future!

Profile Picture User7537308, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Loved her!!! We loved working with her from the engagement shoot and knew it'd be amazing at the wedding!! She captured every moment from his reaction, to our 'I dos' to our first kiss as husband and wife! She made sure I got all the family photos I wanted and took all the photos of every decoration for me to remember it by! Such a fun, organized personality. You'd be missing out if you didn't hire her!! Highly recommend, plan on using her when we finally start our family!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 10/1/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

chelsea took the pictures of my daughter elizabeth on oct 1 2016, the pictures came out amazing , she was everywhere and we didnt even know she was until we got the pictures back , her prices are so reasonable ,she is so very talented, works all the natural settings so very well, you can not go wrong by choosing her , top notch , seasoned , kind, funny , flexible, sweet, reasonable price, talented , creative, ,, she is just plain awesome!!!!

Profile Picture daniele, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Chelsea was wonderful and very detailed in photographing our wedding. We are very pleased with our choice! Her prices are very fair compared to others as well.

Profile Picture Emily, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Chelsea was amazing to work with! I didn't have a huge wedding with all the traditional accoutrements (e.g.: engagement photos, attendants, first dance, etc.), and Chelsea was able to really capture the laid-back atmosphere of the event while still making everything look gorgeous.

She communicated with me well ahead of time to ensure she was prepared for the event, and since our event was shorter than most, she adapted her pricing and other offerings to our specific needs. She promised the photos would be ready within 4-6 weeks, and they arrived very close to the 4-week mark.

I really can't recommend her more highly. She was incredibly professional, easy to work with, and delivered amazing products!

Profile Picture Erin, 7/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Chelsea was incredible to work with! She is fun, creative, and amazing at photography! She always made us feel so comfortable and made sure that she knew exactly what we were looking for in all of our wedding pictures! Our pictures were always given back to us in a timely manner and with the highest quality! We have loved every picture we have received back and already have been recommending her to everyone we know! Our wedding pictures are perfect and we can't wait to treasure Chelsea's amazing work for years to come!

Profile Picture Anna, 4/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Chelsea was very professional not only during our wedding but also leading up to it which was a very big part of us choosing her. My wife and I had met with several other photographers to have a nice list to compare to when making our selection. After meeting with Chelsea in person it was a no brainer. Not only were her pricing, packaging, and shooting style right in line with what we were looking for but so was her personality. Every time I gave her a call to ask questions on the days leading up to the wedding, if she was unable to answer at that time then she returned my call within 30 mins. That was a very big thing being other photographers were much to busy to talk to you if it wasn't your wedding month or week. During the wedding herself and her assistant Jennifer(please forgive me if I'm saying the wrong name) were very flexible as we had an outdoor wedding and wanted more candid shots opposed to the traditional stand and pose sessions. Our photos turned out perfect and I can't recall a time that either one of them were in the way. Our wedding guest even raved to us about how it took Chelsea like 10 minutes to take a picture of a vase and table setting making sure it was the perfect shot. Jennifer made all of my grooms/groomsmen shots were fun and not like we were having a photo shoot. She didn't have a problem moving around to different locations on the property to ensure that we got the shots that I wanted. I would definitely recommend Chelsea Homesley Photography and my wife and I have already agreed she's our future photography when it's time to start our family.

Profile Picture Markey, 4/2/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

She was very responsive and a pleasure to work with. Beleive it or not the bride wasn't to keen on having a photographer, but I, the groom, was. The bride ended up very happy and has already printed out 200+ pictures. Would not hesitate to hire again for any event I needed pictures for.

Profile Picture Chris, 10/24/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Second Shooter, High-Res Images, Digital Files

Chelsea was great to work with and took beautiful pictures of our wedding! We had our engagement session with her as well and we love all of our pictures. She does a great job capturing all of the special moments of the day and the pictures are perfect!

Profile Picture Lisa, 7/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Chelsea was amazing to work with!! She was calm and quiet, taking some breath taking photos, but spoke up and got everyone moving in the direction when it came to the many different family photos!
I did a bridal session with Chelsea as well and I always feel awkward in front of a camera, but she guided me in a way that I felt beautiful and confident.
I would recommend Chelsea to anyone looking for a photographer!
She really did make our day perfect and documented all of the amazing moments of the day.

Profile Picture Cindy, 7/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Chelsea was amazing! First of all, my photos are breath taking. I have about 800 edited, beautiful, perfect pictures of our wedding. Chelsea was by far the best deal between other photographers in the area. I have a huge family and Chelsea got every picture we wanted. I receive compliments all the time about the perfect quality if my photos. I would highly suggest Chelsea Homesley to anyone looking for a photographer.

Profile Picture Cindy, 7/10/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, Proofs, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot

We had a great time working with Chelsea. When we first contacted her, we ended up changing session plans with her at least three times! Chelsea would only respond kindly and was extremely flexible with us. We ended up with a wedding photo shoot at our home which she drove out to with all her equipment. She was very professional and so easy to work with. Chelsea made the entire session so calm and fun at the same time. The pictures she took were beautiful. We could tell instantly she had fantastic skills and we would definitely recommend her for any event!

Profile Picture Jannefer, 4/4/15, 2 Reviews