Chelsea Beck Photography Reviews

5 | Bartlesville, OK

5 Reviews for Chelsea Beck Photography

Maggie · Married on 05/02/2009

Chelsea did an absolutely awesome job. Not only are the pictures AMAZING, but she was so fun to work with. She made us feel very comfortable and her prices are awesome! The best prices I found for a photographer who does fabulous work like hers. I would recommend Chelsea to anybody.

Sent on 05/22/2009

Kelly · Married on 02/14/2009

Chelsea is just phenomenal in all aspects. She has been so much fun to work with and most importantly she always made us feel so comfortable. From the moment I contacted Chelsea to shoot our wedding I have been nothing but overly satisfied. Her pictures will blow you away! Chelsea does absolutely whatever it takes to capture the perfect picture at the perfect moment with such unique style. Her professionalism is astounding, turn around time was really quick, and quality of service is top notch! We highly recommend Chelsea Beck Photography!
    - Thomas and Kelly Hardy

Sent on 04/19/2009

Sheena · Married on 09/27/2008

Chelsea was very helpful in planning the photography list. She is exceptionally good at capturing those unposed shots. She was very quick in returning the photos to us as well!

Sent on 03/08/2009

Jessica · Married on 12/18/2004

Chelsea Beck is a wonderful photographer who is extremely talented, creative and fun. I really enjoyed having her take trash the dress pictures of me and they are such gorgeous pictures. Not only does she have a wonderful eye in creating beautiful photographs but she also makes people feel comfortable and relaxed while she's shooting the pictures. I am looking forward to her photographing my brother's wedding this summer and to her doing a maternity and newborn session for my baby.

Sent on 04/04/2009

April · Married on 07/28/2001

I really love my trash the pictures! The session was a blast! You have too much natural talent and awesome creativity for one person. You should share!!! Thank you for the wonderful pictures.

Sent on 03/08/2009