Chelsea B. Design Studio Reviews

6 | Princeton, NJ

6 Reviews for Chelsea B. Design Studio

Chelsea was amazing to work with ! I honestly couldn't as for anyone better to design my invites :) I love smal details and she's perfect for the most elegant details ! She responded very quickly and I NEVER had any problems. Her pricing was VERY VERY reasonable also which is super important!

Sent on 05/17/2016

Chelsea was really a pleasure to work with. She was highly responsive, listened to my vision for the invitations and interpreted it in a really lovely way. She is open to a collaborative process and makes adjustments based on your input, although her suggestions were usually what we went with in the end, so I should say she is also very patient. She was clear about the options for my budget with absolutely no surprises along the way. We were really happy with the final product and would highly recommend Chelsea.

Sent on 03/21/2016

Chelsea is fantastic! She is professional, prompt and wonderfully creative. The custom design process was not as complicated or drawn out as I had expected. Chelsea made it easy to visualize our final design, her work is high quality, and she's so sweet as a person!

Sent on 10/10/2015

Alyssa · Married on 10/12/2014

Chelsea was one of our most favorite vendors for our wedding! She designed our invitations, programs, and bridal shower invitations-- and they were all STUNNING!! We received so many compliments on her work. Chelsea's warm personality and open communication allow her to take your style/ideas and transform them into something even better than you had imagined. Her keen eye for details, flexibility with tweaking any changes you may want to see, and positive attitude are all elements that helped ease the stress of planning for a wedding. One of my favorite parts of the process is that after your initial meeting with Chelsea, she will send you several design options to look at. They were all so beautiful that it made it hard to choose just one! After you select one to move forward with (or two! We ended up combining elements of two different designs), she will revise any of the elements until it is absolutely perfect. An absolute delight to work with, and I cannot recommend Chelsea B. Design Studio enough! You will not regret using Chelsea B. for any of your stationary needs!! Thank you, Chelsea!!

Sent on 10/11/2015

Ashley · Married on 06/23/2012

Chelsea designed all of the Save The Dates, Wedding Invitations, and Bridal Shower Invitations for my wedding. She was easy to work with, I would give her a general idea of what I was thinking and she would come up with samples to make sure we both had the same vision. She tied the same theme throughout all three items. She was available whenever I had any questions. I would certainly recommend her services to anyone who is planning a wedding.

Sent on 09/02/2015
  • Its Mrs. Da Costa to you!

Lorraine · Married on 10/28/2016

3.2
      3.0
      2.0
      3.0

We met chelsea and loved her, explained what we were looking for but looks like we had a miscommunication, after a few back and forths we finally got what we wanted and LOVED the final product. We got TONS of amazing reviews from our guests on the invites and how well they conveyed our theme. My advice is just be very specific about what you want and chelsea will deliver, she prefers florals so if thats your theme def use her, getting her out of her zone was difficult, but she came through in the end.

Sent on 02/01/2017