8 Reviews for Chefbob.com Catering

Hors d'oeuvres (1)
Tastings (1)
Bartender(s) (1)
8 Chefbob.com Catering Reviews

Chef Bob was able to provide exactly what my daughter wanted for her wedding. The food was excellent. Morgan is great to work with. Our guests raved about how awesome the food was (even one grandma who is hard to please, and that is a great compliment).

Profile Picture Jennifer, 4/16/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Bartender(s), Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Buffet, Hors d'oeuvres, Tastings

Chef Bob and their entire team gave my husband and I EXACTLY what we wanted for our wedding reception! They were very responsive, and great with helping us brain storm to make sure that our reception food was perfect! I recommend Chef Bob for any catering job that you need! We also used them for our "Farewell Brunch" the morning after the wedding and Morgan made sure that it was made exactly how we wanted it! I love Chef Bob, and I have ZERO reservations about using them for future catering events! Love them!

Profile Picture Devin, 3/19/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

Oh my goodness! ChefBob expected my expectations by miles! Not only was the food delicious but Morgan and the others were so accommodating and so helpful in everyway possible. They catered my sons' rehearsal dinner in Mentone, AL. I was a little about the distance, the food being served hot and the decor but it was beyond what I imagined. I would recommend their service to anyone and will definitely be using them again for any of my catering needs. Morgan was so helpful to me in my planning. Thank you ChefBob for a wonderful dinner!

Profile Picture Vicki, 10/3/14, 1 Review
Category: Catering

The food and service that chef bob offer is simply amazing! When you sit down for the tasting definatly ask Morgan to try the Bacon Malone! So good! Not only was the food good but the service of the staff was very professional! I would recommend them to anyone wanting to add a great experience to there wedding!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Jason, 9/20/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

In the planning process, Morgan was always eager to do whatever was needed to make us happy. On the day of the wedding and for weeks afterwards, wedding guests were saying we had the best food they had ever tasted at a wedding.

Profile Picture Nancy, 5/10/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Chef Bob and his team were amazing. The food was so good, it made my day perfect! The staff made sure that me and my husband had food even though we were stuck saying hello to everyone. They even saved food that we missed and sent it home with us! It was perfect.

Profile Picture User2190247, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

Chef Bob and his family are amazing at what they do. The food that was served at my wedding was a HUGE hit. Everyone that contacts me, tells me that our food was the best they have ever had. The presentation is beautiful and he can provide you with a menu exactly to your liking. He currently has a cooking show on our local news Fox 6. I recommend Chef Bob and his services to anyone having a party, wedding, office party etc....

Profile Picture Amy, 5/11/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering, Wedding Cake

I was absolutely blown away by how the food was presented at my wedding! Not only was it presented and displayed in a spectacular way, but it tasted phenomenal! All of my guests at my wedding couldn't stop talking about how delicious the food was. On top of being a creative genius, they are definitely the nicest people you will ever meet! I'm so glad my planner, Rachael Grammer, suggested that I use Chef Bob as my caterer.

Profile Picture Tara, 11/20/10, 3 Reviews