Chef Tim Reviews

7 | Palm Beach Gardens, FL

7 Reviews for Chef Tim

Caroline V. · Married on 10/19/2019

Fantastic!

Chef Tim and his team made our wedding a wonderful experience- from coordinating the day to the outstanding food!! Absolutely wonderful and professional team - hire Chef Tim, you will not regret it!!!

Sent on 08/23/2020

Amanda · Married on 04/06/2019

Best Wedding Chef

Chef Tim and his team were AMAZING! I've never been to a wedding when people were raving about the food until Chef Tim cooked for our wedding. We absolutely loved him and his team. They were fun, they were personable and they were efficient. We look forward to hiring Chef Tim again. We can't thank him enough for making our wedding a once in a lifetime experience. Our guests loved him. We loved him and the food. If you are looking for an excellent chef with a personality to match, I highly recommend Chef Tim and his team.

Sent on 09/08/2020
  • Nancy

Nancy H. · Married on 02/12/2017

Our Daughter's Backyard Wedding

Tim and his team did a wonderful job transforming our backyard into a top notch wedding venue. The food was amazing, the presentation was breathtaking, and the service was exemplary. I highly recommend Chef Tim!

Sent on 08/24/2020

Christina · Married on 06/07/2014

Fully Customizable Options!

We hired Chef Tim to cater our wedding of 125 people. He did a phenomenal job taking our preferences and ideas and bringing them to life. Due to the size of our wedding and size of our venue we opted to go with passed hors d'oeuvres as well as a few stations and a buffet style dinner as well as extra small bites for dessert. He also was responsible for the bar service for our event and the compliments that we received from guests on the quality and variety of food/liquor was great- we were able to fully customize everything to our preferences. He even packed up food for my husband and I to go at the end of the evening. We felt as though he was a part of our family by the end of the event and we would use him again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 08/24/2020
  • Caroline

Caroline V.

Fantastic!

Sent on 08/23/2020

Lee S. · Married on 06/05/2020

Chef Tim and his team wre absolutely amazing!

Words can describe how attentive, professional, and outstanding Chef Tim and his team were. On top of that, the food, service and presentation were all phenomenal!

Sent on 12/06/2020
  • Britt

Britt S. · Married on 06/14/2019

High Value, Professional Chef

"We were very lucky to have Chef Tim! His professionalism is outstanding; he replied when he said he would, answered our calls on time, and made it a point to understand my graduation party event, our tastes, my allergy, and even the tastes of our guests. I wanted a refined and elegant menu that didn't include anything having to do with pizza, pasta, salad, or bbq. He produced a menu that was also printable (great for framing and putting on the table for your guests to admire) that was delectable yet not too filling; (med-rare lamb lollipops, boursin-stuffed prosciutto wrapped dates) but also not stuffy- we also recommend the beer-cheese fondue! My favorite is the curry-chicken spoons. He arrived at our event in appropriate Chef attire with helpful written instructions and felt like a talented member of the family. Our only regret is we wish we had hired one of his staff to further execute, plate and pass the delcious-ness! It's hard to do it all. If this is available- DO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF IT. Additionally, the VALUE of hiring Chef Tim is very good- there was an abundance of extras and in all the parties I have had, (there have been many) I was surprised to see that my guests never ceased to be enjoying the food. Well done Chef Tim, you are sure to have repeat business from the Sanford-Basiaga household."

Sent on 08/26/2020