Cheesecake Etc. Reviews

450 | Charlotte, NC

450 Reviews for Cheesecake Etc.

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Cheesecake Etc. 5
Cheesecake Etc. 6
Cheesecake Etc. 7

Brittany · Married on 06/12/2016

Ms. Gail is the best in Charlotte!! Thank you for making our dream wedding cake!!!

Sent on 06/28/2016

Noelle · Married on 05/29/2016

Gail has done speciality cakes for our family for a number of years now (my sister's wedding, daughter's wedding, daughter's bridal shower, 25th anniversary/wedding cake and granddaughter's princess birthday.) Suffice to say we are a repeat client. Everything has been not only affordable but delicious. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a great cake at a great price!

Sent on 06/21/2016

She was great to work with and her cakes taste AMAZING!!

Sent on 06/21/2016

Such a fantastic cake and a great experience planning!

Sent on 06/22/2016

Carrie · Married on 05/20/2016

The cake at my wedding was not only beautiful but also delicious. All my guests spoke so highly of the cake. Also my vendors noted how they had been to many many weddings but my wedding cake was the best they have ever tasted. Gail does wonderful work and I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 06/20/2016

Lynn · Married on 05/20/2016

Cheesecake and Etc. was the vendor we picked for my daughter's wedding cake. The cake was delicious and beautiful! We even had other vendors commenting that it was the best cake they had ever eaten!

Sent on 05/22/2016
  • W

Wilena · Married on 05/14/2016

The cake tasted divine!!! And it was Simply gorgeous!!! Several of my guests asked who made the cake and was astounded with how homemade it tasted!!! Cheesecake Etc gets 10 stars across the board from
    Me and my husband!!!! Lena Blackwell

Sent on 05/23/2016

Laura · Married on 05/14/2016

Gail was super easy to work with! Her cakes are delicious, beautiful and you really can't beat her prices! Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 06/04/2016

Jennifer · Married on 05/08/2016

We had a wonderful experience with Cheesecake Etc.! Gail was so easy to work with, and the cake tasted absolutely delicious! Gail took the time to go over each detail with us, sketch us a picture of what to expect, recommended our very, reasonably-priced florist, and worked well with our florist to ensure that our flowers would be decorated around our cake. We were extremely happy with the presentation and artistic design of the cake. We had many compliments on how good the cake was, and we agreed! It was fantastic. Gail did an amazing job, and we couldn't have been happier.

Sent on 08/10/2017

Grace · Married on 04/29/2016

Gail was so easy to work with and we were very happy with the end result. She was very receptive to what we wanted and helped make it even better. She was very clear in her pricing. Prices are quite seemingly quite reasonable for the wedding cake industry and there weren't any hidden costs. We were very pleased with the process! Would work with Gail again!

Sent on 09/07/2016

Thank you for the delicious and beautiful cake! It looked amazing and tasted even better! We were so happy that you were flexible with us and able to incorporate the dulce de leche filling into the cake, what a big hit!

Thanks so much for making our day so wonderful!

Sheyla and Joel

Sent on 05/21/2016

We choose Gail immediately after our initial consultation. Just the tasting alone made us want to have her do our wedding cake. But it was also, her customer service and dedication to making sure you got the wedding cake of your dreams. She's more than talented, she's exceptional and I wouldn't recommend going anywhere else.

Sent on 05/31/2016

The tasting was amazing, and we enjoyed having Gail sketch out our cake as we talked through it. On the day of the event, the cake was delicious and beautiful. Thanks for everything!

Sent on 06/05/2016

Jennifer · Married on 04/02/2016

The cake was delicious! My husband and I couldn't decide on what flavor to choose, red velvet or chocolate, so we did both! Our guests raved about how good it was. Thank you Gail!

Sent on 05/24/2016

Katie · Married on 04/02/2016

Gail was fantastic!!! Our cake was delicious, and she did a beautiful job arranging flowers from our florist on the cake. The cake was simple and elegant -- just what we wanted. Gail knew all the right questions to ask and all the meaningful tips to give us as we were making decisions. We borrowed a cake stand and knife, which was super helpful!

Sent on 01/10/2017

J · event on 03/26/2016

Gail is simply exceptional: I ordered a specialty cake for my husband's James Bond themed birthday, to write that it surpassed my expectations would minimize the design and the orchestra of flavor (chocolate, fresh raspberries) that ensued upon slicing into that divine creation (there are never left-overs). From initial contact to figuring out an original design, to the pick-up and the professional packaging and finally, the tips on how to best serve the cake - Gail is the consummate professional baker. I will continue to be a satisfied customer!

Sent on 05/23/2016

Marcea · Married on 03/21/2016

HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!! Gail created and designed a GORGEOUS cake for my son's 9th birthday! Not only that, the cake tasted absolutely amazing! I gave her my vision and she elevated it beyond my expectations! I knew then I had to have her design my daughter's graduation cake. And once again she didn't disappoint! Everyone wanted to know who made it! The Chesesecake Etc. has a long term customer in me for all my special occasions and I can't wait to use them again!

Sent on 06/04/2016

Parker · Married on 03/19/2016

Absolutely loved working with Gail! Not only was the cake beautiful and perfect, but we had a blast with her doing the tasting- it was the one piece of planning my husband was really into. She delivered to the venue and was a delight to work with. Not to mention made the most delicious 3 layer cake + sheet cakes. We had each layer as a different flavor- it was heavenly!

Sent on 05/31/2016

Gail did an amazing job with our wedding cake for our 3/13 wedding. Each layer was a different flavor and design and it was delicious. It was also beautiful to look at. We were more than pleased with her responsiveness, flexibility and creativity.

Sent on 05/26/2016

Eneida · Married on 11/06/2015

Best cake EVER! And it was almost too beautiful to eat....almost. A big thank you to Gail for that deliciously beautiful cake and grooms cake.

Sent on 01/09/2016

Peggy · Married on 10/31/2015

Gail was great to work with, she was able to take our vision and make it real. Our Hallowedding Cake was awesome and everyone loved it- from the flavors to the colors and design. We estimated 135 people for our event and she was great at providing info to make sure we had enough for all without too much overage. When we indicated that we may have more attending our event she was quick to give us a realistic estimation of how many people would actually eat cake so we didnt have to purchase more than we needed. We will certainly recommend Gail.

Sent on 11/09/2015

Lindsey · Married on 10/24/2015

Gail was amazing to work with. She understood exactly what our vision was for our wedding cake and we couldn't have been more happy with the result! It was the best cake we have ever eaten and the most beautiful. The process of planning the cake was great from the tasting, to making changes, to finalizing the details. Gail is the best and makes the entire process so easy. We highly recommend Cheesecake Etc.

Sent on 11/09/2015

Emily · Married on 10/17/2015

We used Gail for our Wedding Cake, along with the Groom's Cake for the rehearsal dinner (with her amazing Cannoli on the side!) As I expected, Gail did a phenomenal job executing our vision for both cakes. We were thrilled with the way everything turned out and would HIGHLY recommend Cheesecake, Etc!

Sent on 10/11/2016

Tila · Married on 10/11/2015

Gail's provided a wonderful service and great tasting cake. We absolutely loved our cake inside and out! Her pricing is about average like everywhere else within the area. She will also give you advice with the decorations that you have in mind. She even make sure that the decorations would turn out nice and match your theme. It was a pleasure to work with her. Bottom line Cheesecake Etc provided a wonderful job! Thanks again for being a part of our special day. We would highly recommends Cheesecake Etc if you are looking for a great tasting wedding cake.

Sent on 11/15/2015

Gail was such a joy to work with! Our wedding cake was absolutely beautiful and was one of our wedding day highlights! The detailing, angles, taste, ...everything about our cake was perfect. We cannot wait to eat our one-year anniversary (topper) cake. Thanks a ton Gail! We will definitely recommend your business to our friends, etc. and hope to taste more of your cakes in the near future! ?? #FallintoLove #ARusticRomance

Sent on 10/15/2015