Cheesecake Etc. Reviews

450 | Charlotte, NC

450 Reviews for Cheesecake Etc.

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Cheesecake Etc. 6
Cheesecake Etc. 7
  • Q

Quiana · Married on 07/14/2017

Gail is amazing and I will always continue to use her.

amanda · Married on 07/08/2017

The cake was delicious. My guest loved it. The design of the cake was beautiful. She was very professional and helpful. I could not have asked for a better cake or service. I would recomend Cheesecake+Ect. to everyone.

Renée · Married on 07/07/2017

Gail is amazing! My wedding cake was beautiful and tasted great!!

April · Married on 07/01/2017

We highly recommend Cheesecake Etc.! Gail recently did our wedding case and man oh man did she exceed our expectations!!!!! We were worried there would be allot of leftovers but people liked it so much they went back for seconds and some for thirds which I've never seen at a wedding before. Not only did the cake taste good but it was beautiful. We thoroughly enjoyed working with Gail. Our 8 year old son came along to the tasting with us which I was a little worried about given his limited attention span but Gail had a place set at the table for him as well and he provided input right along with us. It was nice to have him involved and he felt so proud to be helping :-). The cake arrived in plenty of time the day of the wedding and Gail was happy to let us use one of her cake stands. It all looked so beautiful when setup!

Thank you Gail!!
    Derrick & April

Kim · Married on 07/01/2017

My cake, the day of my wedding (07/01/17), was gorgeous - it was exactly what I envisioned. It tasted even better than it looked. I deliberately waited until our first anniversary to write a review because I wondered how the topper would hold up. Of course, it doesn’t taste like it tasted the day of our wedding but it’s beautiful and tastes better than anything I could have bought to mark this beautiful occasion. Photos are from our topper on 7/7/18.

Sent on 07/11/2018
    Cheesecake Etc. 8
    Cheesecake Etc. 9
    Cheesecake Etc. 10
    Cheesecake Etc. 11

Sarah · Married on 06/24/2017

Gail (the mastermind between Cheesecakes, Etc) is incredibly talented and was so easy to work with. The cake was BEAUTIFUL and tasted so good! I have alternating layers of almond cake with raspberry filling and vanilla cake with lemon filling. My guests raved about the cake - both it's appearance and deliciousness. Gail was easy to work with. From setting up the tasting to talking through what I was looking for and what Gail could do, I felt confident throughout the process that the cake would be fabulous... and it was! Finally, her pricing was better than some of the other options I looked at... an added bonus. You will have the cake of your dreams if you choose Cheesecakes, Etc. I cannot recommend Gail enough!

Kylee · Married on 06/24/2017

Gail was great to work with! She was very professional and her cakes are DELICIOUS!

Sent on 08/22/2017

Amberstar · Married on 06/17/2017

I loved my cake , it was not only beautiful but it taste freshly baked. Cheesecake etc (Gale) was so professional. Very inviting from the time I did my tasting until it was time for her to deliver. I didn't do much communication but the delivery was everything I wanted.

Amberstar and Terence (our topper may not make it for the year anniversary )

• Kiana

Kiana · Married on 06/10/2017

Beautiful work! She gave me everything I wanted and more in a cake. She customized it just for my wedding and threw in the cake stand to go with it!

Sent on 08/02/2017

karen · Married on 05/27/2017

Everything was wonderful, from the tasting down to the wedding! She was able execute two different flavors for each layer, all the while saving us loads of money! Thank you so much!!

Sent on 08/03/2017

Moriah · Married on 05/27/2017

Gail is absolutely magnificent! Our cake was nothing short of perfection and she was so accommodating. I would recommend cheesecake etc above all the rest!

Chelsea · Married on 05/20/2017

AMAZING!!!!! Will definelty be working with her again.

Sent on 07/28/2017

Maria · Married on 05/20/2017

Gail is wonderful! She made sure our design is something she is able to do. The cake was awesome! Tasting was great and helped us decide to ensure the cake and guests would have a delectable experience! Looking forward to our anniversaries to order a small cake for us to enjoy again.

• caryl

caryl · Married on 04/29/2017

Gail was awesome to work with to create an exceptional Wedding Cake!! The cake was delicious, elegant and just fabulous!!
    My family and friends couldn't say enough about the flavors and moistness of the cake!! I highly recommend Gail as she is so easy to work with especially if you are very particular like me!! Gail's attention to detail is like no other!!

Sent on 05/02/2017

Magda · Married on 04/29/2017

Professional, accommodating and delicious cake!!!

Sent on 08/06/2017

Ashel · Married on 04/15/2017

Gail is simply amazing! The cakes are as delicious as they are beautiful. She is truly a master of her craft.

Kim · Married on 04/07/2017

Working with Cheesecake Etc. was wonderful! Gail provided us with many options for our cake and was very supportive helping us design the cake and suggesting flowers that will pair well with what we were looking to do with the rest of wedding. She had fabulous ideas, was friendly and most importantly - the cake was beautiful and delicious! We highly recommend Cheesecake Etc.!

Sent on 04/19/2017
  • F

Frank · Married on 04/07/2017

I have been to over 12 weddings in the past 20 years and never tasted a good cake. Gail is the best! Cake was moist and delicious! I am originally from Long Island so I had to have some cannoli's as well. They were just like I remembered when I was living in NY. You must at least go to a tasting...Enjoy

Sent on 04/26/2017

Candice · Married on 03/26/2017

Is the price reasonable, and does it taste good? If so then do it. Cheesecake is both!

Sent on 04/12/2017

Alissa · Married on 03/25/2017

Gail is fantastic! Within an hour we had a cake designed exactly how we wanted it. I left so reassured and pleased with our selection! Not to mention, the cake was the best we tasted in Charlotte!! Our cake was beautiful and everything we had hoped for!

Sent on 04/27/2017

jami · Married on 02/18/2017

Gail was incredible to work with. From the initial contact, to the tasting (hello, give me more icing), to the delivery + set up of our cake - we were thrilled! The cake was not only GORGEOUS but it tasted INCREDIBLE- my father had to try all three flavors we selected. Gail was always so warm and inviting and was a delight to work with. Cheesecake Etc. far exceeded our expectations. Thank you Gail for all you did to make our wedding cake such a special part of our wedding.

Sent on 02/23/2017
  • F

Flavia · Married on 01/07/2017

Gail is AMAZING! Our cake was so beautiful that I didn't want to cut into it! Lol! It tasted just as good as it looked. We literally ate cake for the entire week following our wedding because we couldn't get enough of it. If you're a lemon/blueberry fan I suggest the flavor for sure!

Sent on 01/27/2017

Ty · Married on 01/07/2017

Gail was a pleasure to work with and not only was our cake absolutely gorgeous, it was delicious! She was able to deliver a custom design we requested with the end result looking exactly the way we wanted. She also delivered on time, in the snow. We will definitely use her for our future cake needs. Thank you Gail!!

Sent on 04/11/2017

Ashley · Married on 12/03/2016

Gail's cake was delicious, but you can taste for yourself at a complimentary tasting that she provides. Email her a picture and let her know your budget - she will take care of the rest. She is very experienced with Charlotte venue's and we didn't need to do anything except return the cake stand. Thank-you Gail, for a beautiful and tasty red velvet cake!

Sent on 04/18/2017