Cheesecake Etc. Reviews

450 | Charlotte, NC

450 Reviews for Cheesecake Etc.

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Cheesecake Etc. 5
Cheesecake Etc. 6
Cheesecake Etc. 7

Kimberly · Married on 04/28/2018

I could write a book about my happiness with Cheesecake Etc! From the initial consultation until the unveiling with a breeze. We are still receiving so many comments about how great the cake tasted. The professionalism and patience that was shown helped elevate some of the natural wedding stress. I will definitely continue to refer Cheesecake Etc to everyone I know!

Sent on 07/19/2018
    Cheesecake Etc. 8
    Cheesecake Etc. 9
    Cheesecake Etc. 10
    Cheesecake Etc. 11

Sam · Married on 04/21/2018

Gail made our wedding cake and we couldn’t have been happier with it. It looked beautiful and tasted delicious. We highly recommend her!

Sent on 08/25/2018

Steph · Married on 04/07/2018

Gail at cheesecake etc. is amazing!! :)

Sent on 07/27/2018
    Cheesecake Etc. 12

Tonya · Married on 03/24/2018

Ms.Gail was very nice and professional when I met her.the cake taste was very good ,everyone really enjoyed my wedding cake I highly recommend Cheesecake Etc.

Sent on 07/14/2018
    Cheesecake Etc. 13

Laura · Married on 12/16/2017

I could not believe my eyes when I saw our wedding cake. It was ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!! Gail outdid herself, and she was an absolute joy to work with!! She responds to emails in minutes and is a true artist. We brought some pictures of cake designs to the tasting session, and she was able to sketch out a gorgeous, unique cake that looked better than anything we had envisioned. I have been showing the sketch to all of my friends for months, and it was an absolute show-stopper in person! And it tasted better than any of us could have hoped--it was GONE in minutes. I saw some people going up for 3rds! Thank you so much, Gail, for giving us the cake of our dreams <3

Cheesecake Etc. 14

Hannah · Married on 12/03/2017

Gail made the best cake for our wedding! Every part of it was amazing. We selected vanilla pound cake with lemon curd filling and buttercream icing and all of it tasted fabulous. We had a cascade of sugar flowers that were so life-like they fooled some of the guests. Throughout the whole process Gail was very attentive to making sure she gave us the exact cake we envisioned. From the amount of lemon in filling to the decoration of the buttercream to the color of the sugar flowers. The final result was better than we could have imagined.

Sent on 01/10/2018
    Cheesecake Etc. 15

Taylor · Married on 11/18/2017

Amazing!!!!! Gail created a groomsmen cake of our dog that was such a talking point all night. For our wedding she made the most amazing cake along with cheesecake and cannolis. She delivered it and picked up other dessert for us on the way. Crazy not to use her.

Glenda · Married on 11/04/2017

Amazing cake! Beautiful inside and out!

Sent on 01/16/2018

Janelle · Married on 11/04/2017

Our cake came out amazing!! We were so fortunate that the Ballantyne country club works with Gail to create custom wedding cakes for your special day!! Thank you so much we were so pleased with the way the cake turned out. I have not tasted such a delicious cake since the last time I was in New York! Many of our guest were really impressed. We look forward to having Gail design cakes in our future! Please look no further....she is the CAKE BOSS! We love you Gail ❤️

Sent on 11/19/2017
    Cheesecake Etc. 16

Glenda · Married on 11/04/2017

Working with Gail was so easy and the result was not only beautiful, but tasted amazing! We had several tastings around Charlotte, and hands down, Cheesecakes, etc. had the best tasting cake. We had an almond cake with chocolate ganache and hazelnut filling. We did not need fondant, she worked wonders with the buttercream, which tasted heavenly. I would recommend Gail over and over again!

Sent on 06/27/2018
    Cheesecake Etc. 17

Sara · Married on 10/29/2017

Delicious cakes and amazing service. When we did our cake tasting, we felt like we were at Mom’s kitchen doing the tasting. One of our favorite wedding planning moments.

Sent on 01/10/2018

Brandi · Married on 10/28/2017

Gail is absolutely amazing!! I gave her a vision of what I wanted our wedding cake to look like, I changed it 3 times, and she still made it perfectly! Not only was our cake gorgeous, but it tasted amazing. All of our guests commented on this too. We also asked for a small paw print on the back for our dog, and not only did she make this happen, but without even specifying, she put it on the top layer since this is the one we kept. Don't look any further, Gail can make you the perfect wedding cake out of any vision you have and make you the best tasting wedding cake you have ever had.

Sent on 11/29/2017
    Cheesecake Etc. 18

Alison · Married on 10/21/2017

Gail with Cheesecakes Etc. is the absolute best. We loved our cake. Gail was so easy to work with and our cake was beautiful and delicious! I highly recommend her!

Lauren · Married on 10/21/2017

Gail with Cheesecake Etc. makes the BEST cakes in not only Charlotte, but also the BEST in both the NC and SC area. She makes sure you get exactly what you want for your special day! Her cakes not only look absolutely AMAZING, but they also taste EXTREMELY DELICIOUS! Her cakes are never dry, nor do they fall apart. Whether you're looking for a stunning wedding cake or just a low-key birthday cake, go to Gail-she's every bit of WONDERFUL!!! There's a reason she's been voted #1 and has been given so many awards for talented artwork of cake making. Every cake she puts together is a MASTERPIECE, to say the least!

Sent on 01/17/2018

Carolina · Married on 10/14/2017

Gail is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING to work with and her cakes are not only delicious but incredibly beautiful. Super flexible to work with and loved that she offered a unique design to our wedding cake. I will definitely work with her in the future!

Sent on 01/24/2018

Mesha · Married on 10/06/2017

Ms. Gail is perfection! I knew the moment that I tasted that first morsel of cake that she was the perfect choice for our wedding cake. The cream cheese icing and strawberry filling is a combination made in heaven! I was impressed with the entire experience and things could not have gone smoother. I would recommend this company for a cake of any occasion. I would absolutely utilize them again in the future, if given the opportunity.

Sent on 01/11/2018
    Cheesecake Etc. 19

charlene · Married on 09/23/2017

Cheesecake Factory made my cage for my wedding back in September. The cake was very moist and delicious . Till this day people are asking who did my cake.

Kaitlin · Married on 09/16/2017

The cake was delicious and beautiful. The consultation was easy and fun, and everything turned out better than I would have imagined!

Sent on 01/03/2018

Julia · Married on 08/19/2017

Gail was great to work with and her creativity provided us many options for our wedding cake!

Tamara · Married on 08/19/2017

Absolutely loved my wedding cake by Cheesecake etc., beautiful and delicious!

Sent on 01/03/2018

Victoria · Married on 08/19/2017

Gail was amazing. Very quick with all responses and produced exactly what we wanted.

Sent on 01/08/2018

Brisa · Married on 07/22/2017

Gail was so hospitable and so friendly! We were so lucky to have her do our wedding cake!

Tennille · Married on 07/16/2017

Gail made a beautiful wedding cake for us for our wedding in July 2017. From the start, Gail provided great service and designed a wedding cake that was perfect for our vision... wet elegant. Seeing pictures and designs of pervious cakes she's done... Gail is truly gifted and an amazing designer. The cake flavors we chose were absolutely wonderful and very yummy! Some designers/bakers can do wonderful designs while the cake itself is not good.. but Gail nailed it all!! She was very responsive and timely in delivering and setting up for our reception. The cake was so beautiful, I didn't want to cut the cake! I will definitely plan to use Gail again for future special occasions. Everyone raved about the cake at our reception. I've had quite a few people inquiring about "who did our cake"?! I would highly recommend Gail to future brides and for those who are looking for great quality... beautifully designed.. yummy, delicious cake for whatever occasion!!

Sent on 08/07/2017

Taylor · Married on 07/15/2017

Thank you for our wedding cake! Working with Cheesecake Etc was a great experience! The samples and design direction Gail supplied us when creating our cake with us was very appreciated! The end product was amazing and I can't wait to eat the top of our cake in a year. Thank you!

Sent on 08/07/2017

Kelli · Married on 07/15/2017

Absolutely LOVED our cake!!!! It was beautiful and delicious!!

Sent on 08/08/2017