CHEERS Event Planning Reviews

6 | Collierville, TN

6 Reviews for CHEERS Event Planning

Katie · Married on 10/19/2013

Krista is just a wedding fairy godmother! Every time I asked for anything on my wedding day she magically had it. She made the entire wedding day stress free! If there was any type of problem I never knew about it because she had everything covered. I could not have, had such an awesome wedding without her. She was a phone call or a meeting away whenever I needed her; she kept us on time for everything, and made sure we had everything we needed. She remembered a hundred tiny details I forgot about. She made sure my groom and I had something to eat and drink during the wedding. Once again I could not have done this without her. She took our up lighting back for us and my bouquet to be freeze dried. She was there for the set up and did not leave till the room was completely broken down. She came to the rehearsal and called all my vendors for me. Like I said she is like a wedding fairy godmother!

Sent on 11/02/2013

Krissa · Married on 04/13/2013

My event turned out even more perfect than I thought possible. My wedding planner was a phone call away at all times, offered to run errands when things got busy and was well networked within the vendor community. I had access to everything I needed for planning my wedding. The day of the wedding, she came prepared with a strict itinerary that we built together and she made sure that all of my vendors (and wedding party/family members) were on board and on schedule. She even brought me a plate of food knowing that I was too busy to have gotten a chance. I'm so happy to have gone with Cheers Event Planning for my big day. My husband and I had a blast at our wedding.

Sent on 04/30/2013

Laura · Married on 03/02/2013

It was such a pleasure working with Camille and Krista! Our wedding was the perfect day; everything went very smooth without any delays! Camille was very responsive answering emails and returning calls within the day, usually hours or minutes. We meet 4 times prior to the wedding and Camille was very organized and on time. I would recommend them to anyone planning a wedding. Camille is awesome!

Sent on 04/25/2013

Laurel · Married on 06/15/2012

Krista and her team are MIRACLE WORKERS. I could not see the venue working out with the amount of people we had attending, but sure enough these girls pulled it off. Every single detail was worked out and handled by Krista and her team. I could never have coordinated all of the day-of details myself, and it truly made my day perfect to have them there to make sure everything was taken care of. I did not think I needed a coordinator at first because most of the planning was done, but I met with Krista and now after the wedding day I realize how many details would have been overlooked had she not been there. Absolutely worth it to hire these girls. They are sweet and just want everything to be perfect for the bride and groom on their wedding day!

Sent on 06/19/2012

Emily · Married on 04/21/2012

Krista at Cheers Event Planning was amazing! She made me feel like I was her only bride! On the wedding day, things went so smoothly...if there were problems, I didn't know about them, which is just how it should be for the bride!

Sent on 02/20/2013

2.2
      2.0
      3.0
      2.0
      3.0
      1.0

I hired Cheers as my wedding planner and it created more stress in my planning than handling it on my own. My impression is that they are inexperienced, unprofessional, unorganized, pay no attention to detail, and don't think things through. One of the ladies showed up to vendor meetings in sweats and took no notes (this is months before the date, how will she remember what was discussed??). Specifics were discussed over email and then forgotten when it was time to execute. Emails from vendors were just forwarded on to me rather than intercepting and solving problems before I had to deal with it. In my opinion, Cheers could probably handle the most basic small budget wedding but planning anything out of the box is over their head and experience level. For the money, I think there are much better planners in town and I wished I had hired someone else.

Sent on 07/09/2013