Cheers 2 U Events Reviews

Cheers 2 U Events 5
Cheers 2 U Events 6
Cheers 2 U Events 7

Rachael · Married on 05/24/2014

It was great working with Cheers 2 U Events. Robyn was so responsive and helpful leading up to our wedding. The day of Sasha, Caitlin, Tess, and Dina did a wonderful job. All my ladies looked fantastic. Sasha and Caitlin captured my look perfectly and my hair and makeup turned out better than I even imagined. The ladies were so much fun to work with we had such a great time with them. Thank you Robyn, Caitlin, Dina, Tess, and Sasha. You ladies are awesome.

Sent on 06/11/2014

It was great working with Cheers 2 U Events. They did a great job. My bridal party and I were very happy with our hair and makeup.

Sent on 05/25/2014

Robyn did a fabulous job with my hair for my wedding. She did my sister's hair for her wedding in July 2013, so it was an easy decision to work with her again. My hair looked beautiful- exactly like the trial that she did for me. She also brought me a gorgeous hair flower that complimented my gown perfectly. In addition to my hair, she styled hair for 3 of my bridesmaids and my in-law, and they all looked great too. Overall, I was very happy with everything and I would definitely recommend Robyn to anyone who needs a wedding stylist!

Sent on 05/20/2014

Christina · Married on 05/03/2014

After speaking with a number of vendors for hair and makeup, I decided to use Cheers 2 U and I couldn't be happier that I did (my girls included...they LOVED them)! One of the most appealing things about them is that they offer hair and makeup as a team, which makes it so much easier to schedule since it was through 1 person plus, they know exactly how each other works and the time needed. The next best thing is how responsive Robyn is...she literally was available for email, text, or a call whenever I needed anything or had a question and I highly value that (especially when you're dealing with your wedding!) One last thing I have to mention is that I initially told them the number of girls getting services done and of course last minute (day of wedding!) the numbers changed and they STILL had everyone looking beautiful, exactly the way we all wanted and on time! I would definitely use them again for any event and HIGHLY recommend them for your wedding.

Sent on 06/05/2014

Julie · Married on 05/02/2014

Cheers 2 U is AWESOME!!!!!!! From Day 1, when I reached out for a quote, Robyn was super quick to respond to my emails, and was very accommodating about everything! In addition to being very reasonable and super nice all-around, they also are EXPERTS at what they do! (Robyn knew more about my hair in 30 seconds that I did after 20+ years!)

They were able to take me, my mom and my now mother-in-law for hair/makeup trials at the same time (which was a really fun day!) and they were so committed to us feeling gorgeous, we left there without any second thoughts about how we wanted to look on the big day. :-)

Then, on my wedding day, Robyn, Tina (who does amazing makeup!), and Cynthia arrived on time at my venue, got us all really excited, and went straight to making me, 2 moms, 7 bridesmaids & 2 flower girls look and feel absolutely beautiful!!! I was able to spend the entire morning hanging out with my best friends while we all were made into gorgeous supermodels. It really started the day on a fun note and it was so nice to relax before the wedding went into full swing!! (There's something really great about not having to meet at a salon at a set time, feel rushed, be back somewhere else by a certain time, deal with traffic, etc!) Plus, they bring everything they'll need - all you'll need are accessories (extensions, tiaras, etc) and perhaps a mimosa or two! :-)

Cheers 2 U is definitely one of my favorite vendors and seriously, they are the BEST! Stop reading this & email them for a quote/availability if you're still in the market!
    And, from the bottom of my heart, Robyn, Tina, Cynthia, thank you for the best wedding morning ever, for making all of my loved ones feel so special, and for making us all look simply perfect!!! <3

Sent on 06/13/2014

Marina · Married on 04/06/2014

I hired Cheers2UEvents for my wedding on April 6th (which was originally supposed to be back in October, but had to be postponed due to family health issues). Robyn and Sasha were so flexible and understanding with the date change and all the other updates along the way. My make up and hair came out gorgeous!! They had achieved exactly what I had been envisioning for my wedding day. The bridesmaids were so stunning as well. They arrived at the hotel early and had everything set up to get started on time. Along with their professionalism, they both have fun personalities which I think is very important on the wedding day as it helped me relax and have fun!

Sent on 04/09/2014

Lisa · Married on 04/05/2014

We had a great day with the ladies that did our event. They were so down to earth yet extremely professional. We all looked beautiful and the staff made sure we were happy with our look. Would highly recommend.

Sent on 05/02/2014

Amy · Married on 03/09/2014

Robyn and Sam were fantastic for both my trial and the day of my wedding! They were so accommodating and easy to get along with. My bridal party had a great time getting ready with Robyn's team and they were a big part in making my big day completely stress-free.They were also on time/ early, which is so important on your big day! My makeup was flawless and exactly what I described, and most importantly it was still very me! Even though I changed my mind between the trial and wedding about what I wanted done with my hair, Robyn was flexible and very helpful and everything ended up perfect! I would absolutely recommend them for any important events!

Sent on 04/04/2014

Kylie · Married on 02/22/2014

For my trial and on the wedding day Robin was amazing. Showed up on time at the hotel and got right to work. I changed how I wanted my hair slightly from what she did in my trial and she was completely flexible and made it look exactly like I wanted. She was able to quickly and efficiently get all of my ladies hair done and make everyone very happy. All the bridesmaids and my mom’s hair looked gorgeous!
    I highly recommend Cheers 2 U!

Sent on 04/03/2014

Deanna · Married on 01/17/2014

I had Robyn and Tina for my wedding 2 weeks ago and they were fantastic! They were very easy to work with and made myself and bridesmaids look gorgeous!!

Sent on 01/27/2014
  • I

Irene · Married on 11/30/2013

If I could give 10 stars I would. Robyn and her staff are simply awesome! They arrived on time and were the most calming group. I threw up twice before they arrived and was relaxed for the most part due to their friendly demeanor and fun attitude. I can't say enough about Samantha, my make up was flawless and lasted all night long. Kaity was amazing, she knew what I wanted and made it happen. Cheers 2 U Events is top notch Thank you so much!!!!

Sent on 12/22/2013
  • Y

Yelena · Married on 11/23/2013

I will use Cheers 2 U Events when I need hair and/or makeup done from now on.
    Sam is truly and artist. My makeup was flawless and stayed on the entire night.
    Robyn really knows how to do hair- it looked perfect and even after dancing all night, it didn't move and inch. I felt so beautiful! Thank you ladies!!!

Sent on 11/24/2013

Karen · Married on 10/26/2013

Robin, Sasha and the other girls that came were absolutely amazing!!! I am soo happy I chose them, and they helped to put everyone at ease and have fun while getting ready! I am very picky and had extremely high expectations, and they were all met and exceeded. A few girls decided they wanted to get hair or makeup last minute and they were able to easily accommodate. I cannot say enough good things about these girls. Our pictures turned out absolutely amazing and everyone looked like models! If you do not use them for your next event, you will regret it!!

Sent on 10/28/2013

Kaitlin · Married on 10/26/2013

I would definitely recommend Cheers 2 U Events for both hair and make up. Ariella and Ashley were both super friendly, accommodating, professional, and fun. They made my bridesmaids and I feel beautiful on my wedding day and I couldn't be happier with their work! Thank you!!! :)

Sent on 11/05/2013

Andrea · Married on 10/26/2013

Both Amy, my hair stylist, and Sam, my make up artist, were absolutely awesome!!! I don't think my hair and make up have ever or will ever look that good again!! Robyn was so easy to work with and very sufficient in working with me, beings I live in Florida and the wedding was in Pennsylvania, I was able to have confidence in this company without meeting anyone face to face with the communication myself and Robyn had the few months leading to my wedding. I have already recommended Cheers 2 U to 3 brides that will be married late next year or early 2015.

Sent on 12/29/2013

Amelia · Married on 10/19/2013

Robyn and the girls were awesome! They made my bridesmaids and me look absolutely amazing! Our hair and make up stayed perfect throughout the day. They made it so convenient by coming to my house and getting all of my girls ready in a quick and timely manner! We were all done on time with beautiful looks! One of my bridesmaids booked them that day for her wedding!! I would recommend their services for any event!

Sent on 11/02/2013

Michele · Married on 10/12/2013

Basically just chose them because they were a preferred vendor from our Reception venue. From the first telephone call with Robyn, to waving good bye to them at 7:15 am on the wedding day, we could not have been happier with their services, prices, professionalism, as well as their calming personalities. We had to start very early that day and the girls were nervous. But once Robyn and Samantha swooped into the room, told everyone what order they were to be done in, and just took over, we could all relax. Make-up was spectacular without going over the top; everyone loved their hair. No one cried or asked to be redone. I highly recommend Cheers2UEvents to anyone!
    Michele McQuillan

Sent on 10/16/2013

Stefanie · Married on 09/21/2013

Robyn and Sasha (plus assistant Nina) did my hair and makeup for me and my bridesmaids for my wedding. They were amazing! They were so fun and nice at the trial that I knew I had to hire them (plus they made me look amazing!) somehow they made me look even better on my wedding day. They are so down to earth, you feel like you've been friends with them forever and me and my girls had fun with them while getting ready. I couldn't have picked a better team, you guys made us all absolutely gorgeous and I can't thank you enough!!! :)

Sent on 10/02/2013
  • Abscotti

Abby · Married on 09/20/2013

Robyn and Sam were amazing! My girls and moms looked so beautiful, and the hair/makeup lasted all night! They stayed and touched up all the girls right before they left and took their time to make sure everything was just right for my special day!

Sent on 09/23/2013

Abbey and Jesse · Married on 09/14/2013

I hired Robyn and Sam to do the hair and makeup for my wedding and was very pleased with the results! They came right to my hotel suite and took turns doing the hair/makeup on myself, my mother, mother-in-law, and maid of honor. They were well prepared with all the tools they needed and the process was fairly quick and high quality! They had ideas for those who did not know what they wanted to do with their hair, and the makeup was light and simple as requested by all of us. We all looked great!! On top of that, these two were both very easy-going and fun to work with. Book Cheers 2 U events!!

Sent on 10/03/2013

Tracy · Married on 09/07/2013

I am so glad I chose Cheers 2 U Events for the wedding party hair and makeup!! Everything turned out wonderful. I felt extremely comfortable with both Robyn and Sasha and after seeing the results from my trial I was thrilled! All my bridesmaids looked amazing. I would 100% recommend them to other brides. It made it so much easier knowing that they would come to me at my wedding venue and we didn't have to worry about getting everyone to a Salon. Thanks again Robyn and Sasha!

Sent on 09/23/2013

Katie · Married on 08/31/2013

Robin and Sam were absolutely wonderful. We had the best day ever all of us girls felt like princesses. They were so much fun to be around and made us look stunning. Everything we wanted done they did and went above and beyond to make us feel comfortable and happy. I would recommend them to everyone!!! Thanks again!!! :). Katie xoxo

Sent on 09/11/2013

Julianne · Married on 08/24/2013

Robyn from Cheers 2 U Events was wonderful to work with! She always gave a fast response, suggestions and was so easy to work with! When I met with her to get my hair trial she made me feel like I knew her for years, not to mention what a fabulous job she did for not only my hair trial but on the day of my wedding! Words cannot express how beautiful she did my hair along with my bridesmaids. And on my wedding day she was there until I was basically ready to walk out the door helping with last minute details of hair and even just having a handy pair of scissors for the tags I left on my wedding dress. Overall, my experience with Cheers 2 U Events was AMAZING and I recommend her to every bride or for any other special event!

Sent on 09/01/2013

Julianne · Married on 08/24/2013

Sent on 09/01/2013

Greta · Married on 08/17/2013

Robyn was amazing. She helped me out last minute after I had a disaster of a trial with another hair stylist. The day of my wedding was the first day that we met. I showed Robyn 1 picture, but otherwise let her do her thing. She was incredible. It was exactly what I wanted and it stayed in for the entire night -- which was a a concern of mine since I have fine/silky hair. She also did my bridesmaids hair as well, and they turned out great. All ideas of hair styles brought to her, she was able to execute to perfection. Thanks so much!!!!

Sent on 09/11/2013